Steve Dillon

One year ago died Steve Dillon. This thread for you, Steve

Rest in peace "Same Face" Steve Dillon.

You were taken from us too soon.

>tfw no Shazam comic by Ennis and Dillon ever
Feels bad man.

Where does the time go? RIP Steve.

I remember not having head about it because I had to move house and wasn't on Sup Forums much at the time. Then I saw on my podcast feed an unexpected Silence! special for Steve Dillon and it was very heartfelt.

I haven't read many things by him, but I still fondly remember him and Ennis on Hellblazer. It's one of my favorite comics runs from the Big 2 and I go back to it often.

RIP, dude.

RIP in peace.

>This Frank is for you, Frank.

One Frank ago franked Frank Frankon.
This Frank's for you, Frank.

rip

You glorious bastard, Frank in peace

May you Frank in Frank, Steve Dillon.

>tfw he died of the same thing I got surgery for

That's fucking crazy. I don't know how he didn't get checked out, though, since your appendix bursting hurts like a bitch.

Rip in piece, you glorious bastard.

Genuinely F.

Holy hell, has it been a year already? Knowing that he was in on the Frankface joke and he was doing it to make us laugh makes me miss him that much more.

RIP, Steve. Drinks are on the house, and there ain't no closing time. But you gotta leave your Dogwelders and Franks at the door.

>Holy hell, has it been a year already?

That was exactly what I was thinking as well. Time flies too fast once you realize you've been here since 2006.

Sometimes you just don't notice. Mine burst and I nearly died from sepsis because I didn't know until much later.

Damn, we lost a great many good men last year

I'm glad he died because he deserved better than us.