Weiner 2.0

So, Sup Forums, apparently Richmond, VA, is about to get a new mayor. Joe Morrissey has an insurmountable lead among the voters and no friends among the political establishment. This is, in part, because of his time in the VA General Assembly, where he spent his days legislating and his nights in jail for "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" (he sent nude photos of himself to his 17-year-old receptionist, whom he has now married). Now he's in trouble again:

> Now comes word that Mr. Morrissey, 59, admits having sent text messages to a client of his law firm inviting her to visit him in his office and urging her to wear “fresh panties” and shave her genitals—he used a lewder word, one also favored by Donald Trump. This took place in February, around the time Mr. Morrissey and his wife, now 20 years old, had their second child.

How does a man like this get elected as anything in the Commonwealth of Virginia? Why is he leading the polls, Sup Forums, and why don't the voters of the Old Dominion care that they're electing an adulterous sleazebag?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/richmond-has-an-anthony-weiner-of-its-own/2016/11/04/56380dae-a06e-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

styleweekly.com/richmond/struggling-with-his-13-year-old-daughters-anorexia-and-bulimia-fightin-joe-morrissey-has-found-one-battle-he-cant-win-through-fisticuffs/Content?oid=1370725
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/shameless/2015/08/17/5fb90846-1e70-11e5-bf41-c23f5d3face1_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder Virginia is a democrat stronghold now. It's filled with degenerates

Because Virginia voters are dumb af. Plus we get a fuck ton of yanks moving down here. Out of staters get out RRREEEEEEE

t. native Virginian

When was the last time VA had a governor who was actually born in VA? The current carpetbagger is from NY.

It's amazing how these sorts always belong to the same political party and vote the same way.

I've been trying to get Sup Forums on this for a while now. Thanks user

this guy really is the scum of the earth
reporting from Richmond

I don't understand how you could vote for a race mixing sexual predator

but as a fan of politics in general, so goddamn entertaining

Why is he winning? Why do voters give Trump a hard time for his banter and yet give Morrissey a pass for Weinering his 17-year-old employee and then cheating on her with a client? Why isn't this national news?

>he used a lewder word, one also favored by Donald Trump.
Even when revealing scandals about some democrat they still feel the need to shill.

How is Richmond? Haven't been there for a long ass time.I still live in Chesapeake

VA is ruled by fuckery asshats
VA is about to go the way of Colorado

his wife is a qt desu senpai

That's the one he married. She's not yet old enough to drink legally, but she's had two kids with him. He already had two daughters earlier, one (Angela) who was famously anorexic, whom he had with Ellen Schaefer, whom he dated for a month and a half in 1984; the other, Lindsey, by a different mother. See styleweekly.com/richmond/struggling-with-his-13-year-old-daughters-anorexia-and-bulimia-fightin-joe-morrissey-has-found-one-battle-he-cant-win-through-fisticuffs/Content?oid=1370725

So, he's had four kids by three mothers, and he only married the third one, who was his underage employee when he began sending her dick pics.

Can confirm. We do have respectable reps in Congress like Goodlatte and Garrett who is up and coming and likely to take a House seat Tuesday.
It is all the yanks especially around DC that drag us down this miserable road of progressive bullshit.

He's winning because of the black vote. He gets shit constantly, especially from Richmond Times Dispatch but nobody cares.

still Richmond

Guy is clearly a perv and that woman married him for the shekels and should probably find someone younger.

She's still a qt tho.

>Democrat outed as a pervert
>b-b-b-b-but TRUMP!!!

Wow, the more I read about this guy, the more amazed I am that he has a career at all. He was the city prosecutor for one term, during which he was sentenced to jail for threatening a judge and reprimanded for getting into a fistfight with a defense attorney in court. He had his license to practice law suspended and was tried for bribery because of how he mishandled a guilty plea in a rape case. Later, as a private attorney he got jailed for a month for yelling at a judge, then got disbarred in 2003. Moved to Ireland and Australia, where even the Aussies rejected him and rejected his application to practice law. Then he returned to VA and ran for the General Assembly. The disbarred attorney became a legislator.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/shameless/2015/08/17/5fb90846-1e70-11e5-bf41-c23f5d3face1_story.html

the fuck is wrong with the people in VA? does nobody pay attention to down ballot elections?

Because adultery and sleaziness have nothing to do with political competence and integrity in 99% o all cases.
It's why people don't give a fuck about Trump's three marriages, potential rape and pussygrabbing antics; it's just irrelevant for this matter.

Damn that guy is a boss.

Richmond really shouldn't have been rebuilt. VCU and niggers make it intolerable.

Hes going to win only because the rest of the candidates are literally whos

Lol I thought so too

Bruh looks good for 59 I'll give him that

He's a Democrat that went to Georgetown. It's a right of passage to be degenerate scum.