What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Get ready to shape up and show women respect for once in your pathetic lives!

I think he believes she's straight

This girl has a lot of issues.

i love the way she says pussy and cock

What an empty vessel.

oh gee colege aged men being pervs what a nightmare. ive never heard of such a thing

Western women dont deserve respect. Being nice and holding them on a pedestal is how they became entitled spoiled whores.

It does the opposite they wont respect you as a man.

Guys like to fuck girls and are dudes! QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR

wow at least chunk is being reasonable

So, just to be clear, Cenk is putting up a defense of a Double Standard being utilized here?

Do women engage in "locker room talk"?

Is that wrong?

>age 30, hitting the wall, nothing to look forward to but downward spiral, depression manifests as emotion

yes he's dancing around the double standard thing. yes women engage in locker room talk. some women go into detail about having sex with somebody. its so ridiculous for this woman to say this shit. no its not wrong we're the only animals that communicate like we do and it only makes sense that there would be talk about sex.

she looks jewish

>normal male sexuality is now illegal

Fuck this gay earth.

not to mention they grope without permission.

Why do leftist women parade around naked at slut walks and then turn into hardcore puritans when men discuss sex?

Attention whoring.

Is it wrong to say you are allowed to get away with it if you are rich and famous? (ala Crime and Punishment)

Mind you, the Clinton shit isn't clean by any stretch either so theoretically neither should get away with it?

thx for putting so much effort into editing my low effort screenshot, also checked

just locker room talk
lol
fucking liberals