Why the FBI has to destroy Clinton

The DNC and the liberal media are making it very clear that the FBI has to be purged of pale stale males who in their view are hopelessly politically motivated and biased against them.

Which ironically gives them every incentive to be just that. Images like OP image are flying around the (((Beltway))) at the moment and if you are an average Joe at the FBI you know that you might well become a victim of "transformation" American-style. Because increasingly demographics is, and must be, destiny for public employees - that's the increasingly strident line from our benevolent (((overlords))).

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/fbi-donald-trump-base-230755
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is going to be the last US election if Hillary wins.

There will be "elections", but they will never make the mistake again of allowing a Trump to rise.

The opposite is also true! Happily, or unhappily depending on where you stand.

Well, that's an exaggeration, but if trump wins I believe we will not see a Democratic president for a generation. Because the FBI along with local LOEs have every incentive to do everything possible to ensure that the other party doesn't gain hegemony. Because once they do, whites are going to face a wholesale purge at all levels of the public and eventually even private sector as is the case in South Africa today.

Right now, the DOJ merely whines ineffectually about the irritatingly pale complexion of most members of law enforcement in the United States.

Should national politics swing overwhelmingly in their favor, the Democrats and their constituents will essentially demand that all law enforcement and eventually all public service reflect the national demographics or even projected future demographics.

And crucially, current law enforcement officers as well as the FBI are very much aware of this unsettling reality. Their future is literally on the line here.

Jesus... all this race baiting. How could anyone vote for 4 more years of this crap???

People will say I'm overreacting, (((appelbaum))) is just a random guy at the Washington post and his hostility doesn't reflect all liberal opinion less still that of the dnc but let's face it wapo is basically a party organ and party leaders are essentially saying the same thing right now if slightly more tactfully.

The writing is on the wall. The die is cast.

>Appelbaum

OY VEY EVERY TIME

They need to vindicate themselves by leaking the fucking emails, because at this rate the media is going to smear them to hell and no one will complain when the national guard gets sent in to arrest them.

They need to stop being shitty unaware knuckleheads real fast.

how dare white men be good at something or better than someone at something

Brings a whole new meaning to white guilt eh?

politico.com/story/2016/11/fbi-donald-trump-base-230755

Ben "A Wyatt Mann" Garrison was right all along

Take your meds. Jews aren't trying to discredit and undermine white men.

They're planning to accuse the FBI of racism is they move forward, call them a racist organization??

disgusting.

>Trump questions whether a Mexican judge who is a leader of La Raza (the Race) should hear his case
>oy vey how racist!

>Hillary being investigated by a respected federal law enforcement agency which answers to a black AG and a black president
>OY VEY! TOO MANY WHITES!

Seriously I wouldn't mind if the FBI did fucking pull a coup at this point. We have a candidate running on a platform of racial purges of law enforcement, that's third world enough to justify third world responses.

>(((Binyamin)))
>(((Appelbaum)))
We are reaching levels of coincidence that shouldn't even be possible.

(((Baumann)))
I don't even care if some actual Germans have this surname.

Well then maybe more skilled minorities and women need to apply for FBI jobs. It's not the FBI's fault, assuming they're just picking who is good at the job.

If Hillary gets into power, they're going to declare the FBI a Hate Group

>(((Appelbaum)))
>(((Baumann)))

I fucking hope so also trump get's to select a lot of supreme court judges it is going to be great.

screen-cap this. This is what they're doing the groundwork for.

But think about it user!

Think about it.

IF TRUMP WINS, that's it. We've won. For a generation, at least.

IF TRUMP WINS the FBI and LOEs will be his willing servants. They know well that, given how fast America is becoming swamped by aliens that they will have to do everything, and I do mean everything that they can to prevent future Democratic general election victories demographic shift or no demographic shift. This may require creative policing, creative court judgements, creative legislation, or all three. Probably a combination of the above.

Liberals like to claim that America now is 1930s Germany but it's more like 1930s South Africa. Trump may be America's Verwoerd, a volksleier with American characteristics.

The FBI is clearly thinking what we're thinking and understandably so. The question is what they will do about it.

>(((Applebaum)))

Yeah, because a Jew is the right person to talk about other races being over-represented.

If Clinton wins, there will be a civil war in America. Look at how aggressively the left attacks white men.
The most heavily armed populace in the world isn't going to go quietly into the night.

This is how the kkes undermine and destroy institutions/countries
Fill them with willingly corrupt shitskins/women/white knights

So basically if the FBI catches some criminal treasonous money-laundering pedophiles.. It's because they're racist.

But not relevant to current events to note that all the international bankers, warmongers, and merchants of degeneracy are Jewish.

Got it.

They got mad Trump didn't want a mexican judge.

God fucking jesus so they have gone after the police and military and now the FBI just for their political goals Alex Jones was right about this new world order shit

Fucking this, WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THE MEDIA ONCE AND FOR ALL, TEAR IT APART

Except that all of the immigrants they are importing have been slowly changing the voting patterns for years and this is the last time there will be enough people in America to allow anyone other than a Democrat win when Killary imports ten billion immigrants and refugees to come vote for free stuff. Not to mention we will be dead anywas from her shit talking Russia every day.

When was middle-aged white man something to hold against someone? I'm a brown Muslim wearing a Harley Davidson jacket and reject shop pants and when I put my words in suddenly it's rejected? I thought we were for fucking equality, folks?

What? Now the Caucasian kid is allowed to look at his/her dad when he asks her/him to clean up his/her room and go "YOU'RE A MIDDLE-AGED WHITE MALE"? I hope their fathers never speak to them again and kick them out of the house.

"But you're supposed to LOVE me!" can go fuck itself.

>binyamin appelbaum

you can't make this shit up

>a bunch of white males in the FBI doesn't mean it's rigged
>a bunch of Jews in the media is absolute proof that there's a conspiracy going on

I'm confused, what is it that determines when there's institutional bias from over-representing an ethnicity and when it's pure coincidence?

But if Trump wins, like I said all kinds of creative judicial, legislative and administrative remedies to the problem of a looming non-white majority electorate become possible.

And because the DNC have already made their intentions towards law enforcement in particular very clear, law enforcement is their enemy not only by inclination given that the DNC is basically a crime organization but also by necessity since their very jobs and occasionally their lives depend on it.

Actually if we're perfectly frank for a moment, the left is right, FBI agents along with the vast majority of law enforcement agents across the country despise them but this is a good thing for us.

3% of the population compared to 70%.

HELPME IN THIS THREAD!

Demographics in jobs like this will always lag the population. Anyone who immigrated here as an adult is basically not going to be in the FBI and the shift in demographics over the years ensures that there are is a larger percentage of older white people than younger white people.

Also a third of black males are in prison cutting their demographics by a third.

Sorry here's the thread:

White people are demographically the majority, white men work more than women so why wouldn't that translate to most sectors?

I don't have enough echos to put around this guys name

>contrasting something which influences the thought patterns of billions of people with a law enforcement agency

>bunch of blacks in NBA
>bunch of jew lawyers
>bunch of indian doctors
>bunch of STFU about race already

This is certainly a crisis for the straight white male, however the Establishment and (((those))) that back them have made a fatal mistake, they made Hillary their puppet. I'm a black liberal who voted Obama twice and was on the Bernie train, and the absolute hatred I felt towards Hillary cheating him drove me to Trump. The smartest thing the Establishment could have done was to just let Bernie take the nomination and make him their puppet, and people like me would have been in the palm of their hand.

However, Hillary's arrogance, greed, and entitlement caused her to become reckless and careless. Because of Hillary Clinton would be puppets like me have gotten woke, and are actively working against the Establishment as well. Hillary will go down as the worse puppet of the Establishment, and will bring about its destruction.

By God's will let it be done. Amen.

Are they saying that a persons race impacts their ability to do their jobs? Didnt the media try to crucify trump for saying this about a judge?

I guess from now on I have to look out for my own kind if we are prosecuted.