What should the sequel be about?

What should the sequel be about?

They've done gone been made, dummy. They were called Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole.

I don't think their audience is large enough to make another movie with a theatrical release anymore.

the oscars,

Well there are a few things they could do.

The first two are episode inspired since BL&U is based on the episode "Death"

>A complete remake of The Spirit of Christmas
The problem with this, is that it the next South Park movie should feel as timeless as the first movie. Now Christmas isn't a bad idea but you can't really watch it in say, May or June.

>A combination of "You're getting old" and the entirety of Season 19
Trey and Matt could get some commentary out on how culture is having a complete shift again and how South Park has sort of become very irrelevant unless they get with the times as well. Now they did this in the first movie as well, except that was a movie relevant during that time period. And they did an entire season on this so finishing it with a movie seems odd but not out of the question.

It could also deal with the boys growing up, sensing the change and not sure whats going to happen while they also drift apart.

>Some random ideas
Butters joining the boys officially. I know they did this when they killed off Kenny buy they actually never went as far with that. They just made him stand alone and proceeded to have him replaced with Tweek for a few episodes. Trey and Matt have said they regretted not having Butters in the first movie aside from a few cameos, so they could finally have him included as the fifth boy.

>Kill off Cartman
They almost did this in the movie but didn't. Now if they killed off Cartman permanently, this would be both satisfying and horrifying.

>Make it a musical again
Its kind of obligatory

Those are my gay ideas for the day

If South Park was an anime, it'd have 20 theatrical movies by now.

20 one hour shitty OVAs, you mean

>remembers most Pokémon movies are shit

It’s way better if there was only one South Park movie.

they would go to the world of imagination or kenny would figure out why he can't stop dying

neither of those were musicals though.

I have a dream of working with matt and trey on the second south park movie, about the oscars, the film will also tackle method acting in actors and disney worship,

But I really want to create this scene.

>PC principal teaches the class,
'Ok children we are going to watch a classic movie, My Left Foot, its a biopic about a disabled Irish writer.
>PC Principal starts the movie, it shows, Daniel Day Lewis playing Christie Brown, trying to give a speech.
> The class starts to erupt with laughter (even Timmy and Jimmey)
>PC principal stops the movie.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!
>Cartman in tears
Thats the funniest thing i've ever seen, I mean hes disabled and Irish?
>Jimmy says
yeah hes like a re... re... re.... re... re..... re... retarded lephrachaun.
>kyle says
Im sorry, I was just laughing becuase its so awkward that everyone else is laughing
>PC Principal says
Ok, we are going to try this again ,I want a mature response
>The scene were he tries to kick a ball plays and the class start laughing even harder
>PC Principal,
How Dare You!, Daniel Day Lewis put his heart and soul into this preformance, he even stayed in character between takes and had his lunch fed to him by spoon.
> the class laughs even harder.
>Cartman says
You mean to tell me that I can win an oscar for been a retard in movie?

(This actually happened to me when I was in school)

Needs a good mixture between comedy and seriousness
but kyman needs to become canon in the end

they bring back chef

I think they should wait for the possibility of the last single golden opportunity to pull a truly great joke, and that is WW3.
If they are able to write and animate as much as possible before that, and adjust the final stuff the last second. It is possible that they could release a direct-to-stream movie very shortly after (or even during) some key point during a situation like WW3, and in effect possibly do the last ever truly worldwide offensive joke.
Because today you can't. Some people get offended by everything, but you can't do something that offends EVERYONE.

But I think a third world war opens up the possibility.

So, which character where you in that scenario?
My guess would be Daniel/spoiler]

Two and a half hours of Manbearpig, the imaginationland incarnation escaping imaginationland and killing brutally unchecked, unmatched.

Or they could just do a remake of imaginationland.
It's more accurate today than in 2008

One of the kids laughing

whos daniel do you know a kid who had the same experience?

You drunk nigga?

No, he was saying you're acting retarded.

>What should the sequel be about?

About 15 to 20 years too late, I reckon.

forgot the apostrophe and question mark

>whos daniel?, do you know a kid who had the same experience?

but seriously who is daniel?

There shouldn't be one. I wish they'd finish South Park so they can do more movies like Team America and Cannibal.

>but seriously who is daniel?
You

oh, right, now I do feel like a retard.

(or a good actor)

(or the retard)

maybe this is too meta, but I'd like to see the creators being very self critical, and have a detailed analysis of South Park the show, from its inception to it's current state. Analyze what South Park meant to people as entertainment, as social comentary, and how it effected our culture in good way and in bad ways. This could be done by SP characters, using the town of South Park, as an analogy for the show South Park.

Maybe a bit of a tour through all twenty-something seasons, complete with changes in art style, changes in types of humor, changes in episode format, etc; all in musical form of course.

The end of the movie should be the characters coming to the conclusion that South Park had positive and negative qualities, but taken as a whole, has a net negative effect on humanity. Then Mat and Trey should come out on screen, apologize to the fans, apologize to the critics, and apologize to people who never saw SP, yet were effected by South Park's degradation of society and human dignity. Then they should promise that they will never make another South Park episode, game, movie, toy, etc. ever again. Roll credits.

>The end of the movie should be ... Then Mat and Trey should come out on screen, apologize to the fans, apologize to the critics, and apologize to people who never saw SP, yet were effected by South Park's degradation of society and human dignity. Then they should promise that they will never make another South Park episode, game, movie, toy, etc. ever again. Roll credits.
Holy lol. No matter what the movie is about they should do this
And then, of course, still keep making episodes and merchandise, and completely ignore any kind of critique or response to that ending.

He's dead Jim.

dude, they're more likely to go on screen and call everyone watching giant faggots. that'd be funnier anyway.

Watching that movie and a new episode back-to-back really shows you how much the series changed. In the movie the main characters still acted (somewhat more) like kids.

It's unfair that the shipping generall (which doubles as a standard general) got deleted.

Kenny should be the main character

The boys all grown up and separated from each other with their own lives.
The movie is about them reunited for one last adventure as they reminisce about their childhood

Just repurpose this thread and later make a new one with less obvious general trappings. There's no rule against talking about something frequently, and those threads have more actual show discussion than the ones whining about politics or whatever.

i love south park and their other projects, but the movie still stands out as their best work.

it's one of my favorite 'musicals.' BOM is also seriously great.

This is mad and i like it

when will south park end?

I like this general concept, but applied elsewhere. Half Life 3 should just be gamers killing people IRL during WWIII while wearing augmented reality eye-wear.

Kenny Dies and stays dead for some unknown reason, so the other boys and Butters try to figure out what happened and see if they can get Kenny back.

I love being able to see the scene and hear everyone laughing. Thanks user