can we have a thread about nigga culture? share your stories

genuinly interested

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print
reuters.com/article/ps-herpes-usa-idUSN0923528620100309
youtu.be/17m8OnHC7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4p2cjzOaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, anyone got the long story by some teacher that calmly describes their violent behaviour? it was like 4 or 5 infopictures long and pretty much in this style, though more analytical and in detail, and less emotional

Very few niggers in Phoenix. Most black people are highly integrated with everyone else. Some are pretty bro tier.

Why are niggers such bad people?

>people
stopped reading right there

Parasites, ugly, cheeto haired monkeys, low IQ, puts the ape in rape, druggies, poor, ghettos, infighting, murder.
What else? Rap and jive? Yeah that's about it. Next

it took my first redpill when i experience the horde that formed at a really nice place in vienna, when i was living there. one of them came up to me and told me, if i was in his country he would kill me now. i was seriously baffled, wanted to get rid of him and told him that i was glad we aren´t in his country, then. i walked away. still wonder what drove the guy. i can only assume it is my looks, tall, blond, blue eyes, quite opposite looking if you will. how can anyone be so retarded to (((flee))) to a foreign country and tell the locals he would like to kill them, while getting them sweet benefits?

i worked with refugee children. the stories are all true. most of these Somalian and Eritrean's are well over 18. They get in anyway and then sit there with literal children in child refugee centers. God knows what they do to the little kids at night. They have to be tested for dangerous viruses and diseases first and you have to take them to the doctor. Here the endless lying continues. Their forged papers about some kind in their village that still lives there but they bought and forged their papers does not match. Nobody does shit that your blood type suddenly changed over night. You are still allowed in. Then the endless stream of money comes in. They get housing, school, social security, medication. We have to wake them, feed them, everything. Most of these fuckers hate us. They literally tell you to your face. You are the enemy. Everything they get for free from my tax money is theirs, they earned it, and i can go fuck myself with my job and being a slave. They are mostly criminals, don't go to school, don't learn our language, do not integrate, terrorize the local population and are a blight to everybody they come in contact with. They have to be woken up every day, forget to take medication when you don't bring it to them, don't cook if you don't do it for them, don't clean. nothing. I hate these fuckers with a passion.

The real problem with western culture is that there is no personal responsibility anymore. These fuckers and many others, parasites and degenerates, can do whatever they want without consequence. We need to start gassing these people asap.

No spoilers, I haven't seen This The Shit Martin Luther King Fought 1 through 3.

>.
This thing is even worse in sweden... I kid you not!

Were doomed!!!!

I was born outside of detroit in a 90% black suburb. When I was 3 the neighbors would watch me because my mom was working two jobs and my dad was a truck driver.
The neighbors kid would shit in the yard and wipe himself with leaves. He even would shit in our yard. He came over to my house one day and stole my parent's saved money. His mom used to money to buy cartons of cigarettes and a candy bar for him.

when i started to not take my bluepills anymore i started to realise that i did not meet a single intelligent one. there were quite a few of them in my universtity as it was running some kind of programm to help them advance, and all of them were close to retarded. i talked like 5 minutes with these guys and could not understand what these people were doing at a university. in germany, the would have never ever been able to pass the gymnasium (the highest school that gives the right to study at uni)

i just once walked into the office and asked for the grade for a test. i had a top score which wasn´t too surprising as the test was quite easy, and next to me one of the blacks walks in and asks for his. the lady sais sorry, you failed, i was like wtf how can you fail that test, and the lady goes: you have to leeeaarn, tyrone or whatever, and he goes aahhh fuck tthaaaat shiiit; i was having such a hard wtf moment

I'm so glad the only Africans I see daily in my suburbs are world vision ad teir Ethiopian migrants who keep to themselves.

They're dangerous when they start to gather in a pack.

I'm not sure how many white Americans pretend not to notice the danger to avoid being labeled racist, or how many are genuinely oblivious. But the most important thing if you wish to be safe is to avoid enclosed areas where you see them in a pack of 3 or more. (train cars, buses, dark city streets, anywhere really). They're quite submissive in small numbers because they internalize the concept of white as father, daddy, master, manager, caretaker. While this makes them submissive and easy to deal with in some cases, because it allows them to see themselves as the children in the relationship they feel an ability to start a fuss when they're mad at their older, more mature parents (white people in general) who are ultimately responsible for their childishness and outbursts.

For personal stories, I've only ever been friends with real-deal American blacks on a 1-on-1 basis. As you get to know them they explain the dysfunction of their families, abusive uncle and father, absent father, single working mother, these are the stories I encountered.

When they swarm in a pack all reason, logic, and rationality evaporates and only the fool attempts to talk his/her way out of it. You can see this in recent BLM protest videos. It doesn't matter if you are/were friends with one of them, if you sincerely sympathize with them, they'll throw you under the bus and laugh about getting beaten up or otherwise abused. It happens just like you see in the violent videos and protest videos online, i"ve seen it IRL several times.

This guy is British but his explanation of race relations and responsible interactions with American blacks is truthful: takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print

they also dressed like gangster rappers in university. it looked laughably out of plac. they did not seem to have any concept of dedicated work.

I've spent my entire life in Chicago. Went to school here. Worked here. Got my ass in trouble in the parts of town a white kid shouldn't be in. There are three kinds of blacks, in my experience.

Black folks: this is the largest group and the people who get pointed to when we talk about racism. They're normal people just trying to live their lives, suffering from an aggressive police force, red lining, and shitty schools. They go to jail for the kinds of things white people don't ever get talked to about. They can't afford to move. It fucking sucks. I genuinely feel for these people because they have to live every day with the next two groups. These people are the reason I'm involved in politics.

Wannabes: this is the next largest group. They used to be black folks, and they might be again if they find a little pride, but they've swallowed hip hop culture whole and now they wanna be Scarface. They talk shit, they seem dangerous because they've learned that white people think they're dangerous, but they fold hard if you call them out and they scatter as soon as one of them goes down. They'll attack you in a pack if the situation is right, sure, but if you haven't spent your life eating flaming hot cheetos like them or playing video games on the couch like the kids they learned they could bully you should be fine. These people are the reason I'm in the gym 5 days a week.

Niggers: these are the ones who have no future and know it. They've been to jail enough times to know its a revolving door. They're involved in a gang (although they're losing ground to the Mexicans). They're almost reflexively violent. These people are why I carry a gun.

So what would you say are the proportionate percentages of these groups of the total Black population?

At my high school (a couple of years back) they had statistics about some exams everyone took and the blacks kids did worse than the retards.

I'll see if I can find it again.

wow that sounds like a great way to live a life. keep it going, buddy!

It's almost impressive the mountains of evidence that liberals have to ignore about the reality of blacks. Just so they can feel good about themselves and appear tolerant and progressive to their brain-dead leftist friends.

>Black folks: this is the largest group and the people who get pointed to when we talk about racism. They're normal people just trying to live their lives, suffering from an aggressive police force, red lining, and shitty schools. They go to jail for the kinds of things white people don't ever get talked to about. They can't afford to move. It fucking sucks. I genuinely feel for these people because they have to live every day with the next two groups. These people are the reason I'm involved in politics.

Stop making excuses for these people. If they want to get out they have to work hard which is lost on black people. And don't say "b-but they don't have the resources like white people do!"

Bullshit, I did poorly in school and barely passed with B's. It was only after I graduated and did nothing with my life. After 3 years of being worthless, I actually got the energy, and determination to better myself. I didn't go to college I did the opposite, I read books, study math, coding, history, politics and watched documentaries. After that I went to community college breezed through it with all A's and got a cozy job coding.

It's realistic mindset that niggers don't have.

I've lost a long time best pal to 'nigga culture'. Sad thing was, he's white. He would even say 'nigga' in a non satiricial way when he got angry. He went from fucking white chicks, to drooling over black girls. Claims he wants a black son almost as if it's some sort of fetish. He adorned himself in nigga clothes, spending copious amounts of money on $1000 belts. He is currently broke, makes soundcloud rap music that gets about 300 views per track, and now his main hobby is instagram. My girlfriend & I tried to help him out with his money problems a few times, but quickly put a halt to it when we learned he was selling drugs. He comes from an upper class family, who's father is a rocket engineer. We haven't spoke in months.
>TDLR 'Nigga culture is degenerate & affects people of all races'

That would just be speculation. But Chicago is a city of about 2.7 million people and about 33% of those are black. CPD keeps what they call a "strategic subject list," a list developed with an algorithm to predict people most likely to be involved in violence. Its about 2100 names strong and 85% of shooting victims in the city are on it.

You're probably talking about the dangerous group being maybe 10,000 people in a city of 2.7 million. From there the black folk and the wannabes probably break down to about half and half, with the proportion leaning more heavily to wannabes the younger you get.

I'm sorry, i was meant to spelt animals

Nigga culture = bad
Not all black people = bad
Saying black people don't have a work ethic = bad

I'm not going to leave my city because of garbage. I was born here, my parents and grandparents were born here. What kind of a man leaves his home rather than defending it?

A lot of black folks do work hard, and a ton of them are moving away (lower middle class blacks are a big part of Chicago's drop in population). I grew up around working class blacks who hustled their asses off, working like a Mexican. They're never the people who bitch about racism, though.

>stoped reading right there

Well i hope so, the sentance was over faggot

>What kind of a man leaves his home rather than defending it?
i respect that. still, you sounded like some social worker powdering their asses. why are activly seeking contact of people dragging you down? explain yourself

I still don't like them. We glorify nigger culture and blacks are sympathetic to it and don't teach their kids to not act like criminals.

I'd say more likely than not these black flights move into a majority white towns and nig it up with their children. When they start having children the town goes to shit within a couple of decades.

I will never accept blacks as my equals and I don't want them in my town.

Underrated

I'm using this post to jumpstart an Ask A Black Guy Anything, so shoot.

But yeah basically this, as anyone who has ever met a black person can attest.

>shoot
we´re not in your natural surroundings here, mate

when I was in a mostly asian/poo high school there were a few full on niggers, my mixed high school had normal blacks
these fucking sheboons in my painting class would play their nigger music constantly and do insane shit like sniff glue
on halloween one came in wearing a pregnant woman costume and I almost pissed myself trying not to laugh

Given that 48% of all Black women are estimated to have Herpes by the CDC, does sex with your own subspecies feel like a game of Russian Roulette on a coin toss?

reuters.com/article/ps-herpes-usa-idUSN0923528620100309

Pic unrelated.

how can it be worse? i had to work a month ago in a villa infested by these fuckers. it was a monument. the rooms were bigger than my entire apartment, they had a garden that was so big and beautiful i fell in love with it instantly. the view from their rooms was on a vast, beautiful forest while living 10 minutes away from the center. the main dining room where they are every day looked like the set of game of thrones. spiral staircases, huge statues, glass in lead windows. just beautiful.

then this Moroccan or Turkish or whatever faggot eating the three course dinner that was made for him by a volunteer was ranting about stealing a bike today because he did not get any more money. i told him i had never worked or lived in such a beautiful place, and he should be pretty happy with what he got. so he started threatening me and telling me all he owns is his and i should shut my mouth and mind my own business. i did not know what he has to do for all this. so i told him i had to work to pay taxes so he could live in a villa, eating three course dinners and complaining about me. he did not understand.

we are doomed indeed. how many people do i have to provide for before it is enough. i live in a 26m2 apartment and work my ass off while he can live in a villa smoking, drinking and committing crime all day. this ain't fair.

Is every German identical? Can you even draw meaningful similarities between a doctor in Bonn and some low class welfare whore in Frankfurt?

I grew up around a lot of genuinely good, hard working black folks who look at niggers the way I look at white trash. Unfortunately, we're in a city that has treated everyone who is black the same, whether they have a full time job and pay property taxes or sling rock for a new pair of Jordans.

Nah, you've got two groups of blacks leaving the city. Middle class blacks who are going wherever they got a job, and the Section 8 crowd who are moving into toilets like Rockford and Peoria.

Accept what you want, I've got no idea what the black culture is like where you are.

You just hit the top of the list of people I'm planning on cucking pal.

You know what you have to do, Dutchbro.

Canadians have your back, now as always.

Yay culture!

I live in a swanky neighborhood on the good side of my city, so can't relate leaf. It's the same with every race, stay away from the trashy ones.

>At gas station in my city
>Not good neighborhood
>Car erratically pulls up to the front of the gas station, all crooked
>Black guy jumps out, yells 'FUCK!" and slams the door
>Walks in gas station, paces around, walks out
>Gets back in car
>Attempts to drive up to a pump
>Nigga is so cracked out he can't maneuver his car properly
>Car is crooked and far away from pump
>He gets out, screams "FUCK!" again, gets back in car, slams door
>Tries to straighten car out
>Repeat above 2 steps a few times
>Nigga finally gets close enough to get gas
>I get the fuck out of there

>Accept what you want, I've got no idea what the black culture is like where you are.

Wat is pop culture

>The Trashy Ones

>Half your race

Glad to get it from the horse's mouth.

How totally doomed is a species when half of them are like that?

I can confirm that the only people who hate niggers more than Stormfront and Sup Forums are old Southern black preachers.

then you missed the question mark you faggot

That's beautiful how she sees him coming, puts her phone down and starts tapping away on her keyboard to look busy.

Ahaha sounds like someone I know.
Don't worry its more than likely he'll OD on heroin and then the world will be rid of him.

>Israel

Wtf are you talking about your bullshit experience with blacks. There are no black people in Germany only Arabs.

youtu.be/17m8OnHC7dQ

last time i was at a party where all my friends from school met after like 3 years. all more or less hardcore liberals, who are slowly getting bluepilled by (((refugees))).

one girl from that group started to go mental like 5 years ago. she went on the full da white man is evil rage, went to jamaica, and then felt the impossible urge to tell everyone jamaica is heaven on earth. by now, she is so utterly retarded that i did even speak to her on the party. and guess what, she comes with some black dude, being her girlfriend.

all i know about the guy is that he make some sweeet reagga music somewhere in cologne now. eg collect wellfare and maybe some more. in the end, not a single one of this libtard gang talked to the guy. he was just sitting there, alone, and giving out the classical murderer stare. in the end, i feelt a feel i did not feel for a long time. i felt pity for that guy.

so good luck with you cucking plans. you will be in for a hell of a ride in germany. every passing day more so. granted, you might score some rare hamplanets (keep in mind rare compared to usofa) and the mentally ill. but the competition is steep and growing every day.

Why the fuck are we letting these people in?

Fuck this gay shit

Prime Negro bait

Pfft this is nothing compared to what I'm talking about, but general idea.
I wonder if Sup Forums would call them red-pilled.

In sweden they have put all the refugees in small villages, so in my village we got about 150 on a population of 1500 well spread.

I dont know what to say. It is to many, they are not someone you would feel for. Not like the neighbor beside you. They are the intruders, the ones that take, wheter or not you stand to the giving side, we are taxed to death.

We Swedes are people to, we need to take care of our own people, not let the ones that is having a rough time in life be left to their destiny.

Now it is take care of yourself, from take care of one and another.

Fuck my country, fuck the old politicians.

I would like to hang them that decided to go mad with immigration goodnees from the threes.

most liberals live in white neighborhoods and work in offices filled with white people, they don't see the world.

>i was at a party where all my friends from school met after like 3 years
For what purpose?

She relaxed

>Taking Tyler the Creator and OFWGKTA seriously..

Try better nigga

Black user here. Honestly the african american culture/behavior is something i've never seen before in Europe, granted I never went to France besides having been at Disney Land for a day.

I can't really share a story but you may ask questions about the blacks I know in this country.

>itwasajoke.jpg
My dad travels to Cologne all the time so I'll have to ask him what it's like.
I'm actually named after one of his German friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4p2cjzOaM

subtle and hilarious user

Why not just stop paying taxes if you don't support how they are being used?

Mohammed?

it just cant be real. It cant.

I dunno who the fuck these people are tbqh senpai

you are the man
props to our fortress of civilisation in the land of the savage

Beautiful.

>Black culture

Tempebro, doesn't it seem that out here people stick with their own color more so than in other states?