My wife is voting Hillary should I beat her until she reconsiders?

My wife is voting Hillary should I beat her until she reconsiders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3INve6uIXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4
investmentwatchblog.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Are you a man?

>married
>she support Hill

She's the one beating your ass, faggot

Mindbreak her with your cock like a man.

Cucked by HRC

Yes.

Why are all trump supporters so violent?

Maga

If you beat her regularly you wouldn't be in this mess

/thread

time for a new wife m8

Say her you love her and respect her decision nonetheless

If you are enough of a man then yes, you should

Get cucked by your wife faggot lel :^)

No, just redpill her using your hands in a less passive and more aggressive manner. If anyone complains, tell the cops that they are islamophones and infringing on your right to beat your wife.

Why are all Hillary supporters such cucks?

Yes

No, you would traumatise her son

Vote early and take her out so she doesn't vote

I'm just trying to take back the power dynamic in my household. If I can't bust my wife in the lip why am I even in America?

Haha after she votes Hillary she's going to get gangbanged and creampie by Mohammed and Tyrone.

Get cucked OP

Yea she's your property.

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change will have devastating results!!!

yes.

DO IT FAGGOT

just love her even more, because you seam to not love her enought to let her fail!

Too late. You already failed as a man.

Rape her a little bit too. You know how she's all like, "Omg anal is so gross" just do it to her, say you want to tie her up and don't tell her. She'll think you are more of a man anyway. Then if she is still voting for Hillary then sometime, go out doors and have some fun hiking. Wait till you go to a cliff and just shove her off. No one will know that it wasn't an accident.

Make sure you reproduce first so her purpose is fulfilled.

Oh by all means, beat her. Show the world how free it is when you can beat the fuck out of your spouse and take away her freedom of choice simply because she didn't agree with you. You'll be no different than the liberals who like to use violence and dirty tricks to get their way.

I told my wife i would divorce her if she didn't vote Trump and i made sure i watched her fill out her mail ballot correctly but she already knows Hillary is corrupt.

No, just red pill her.

Only have sex with her in your maga hat faggot

No. It is the right of all of us to vote who we want to. But do show her this video youtu.be/3INve6uIXbQ

I have seen this comment in like 10 threads. No one gives a fuck if Iran has nukes besides Israel. Quit trying to expand and take their land then assholes. Sounds like Iran is all your problem not ours.

> Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.
you have a point

> The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change will have devastating results!!!
literally who cares

If we take away people's rights in order to protect their rights it makes us no worse than our enemies

If that's her decision it's her decision, but if re-evaluate your relationship

Make my wife do what I say again

No, call her out on voting for a Nazi because she has a vagina. Doesn't matter if it ruins your marriage. America is more important.

Confront her for enabling paedophiles

underrated

>implying you need a reason to beat a woman

women should never had the right to vote, this is a fact.

Were is your leaf canadough?

too risky. just make sure she cant wake up again if you catch my meaning....

Nationalism gives wealth to families in the Nation.

Globalism spreads wealth out among the globe.

No you fucking idiot.
Just divorce her and get her out of your life before she ruins it.
At least that's what you should do if she existed, but 2D doesn't real so her vote also doesn't exist because anime characters don't have voting rights.

Fuck off fagget. Shes has to does what ever he says he's the fucken man

Bro i am sorry to tell you this but
This guy is right.
Daddy government will ruin your life if you beat her. Just leave her she's probably planning to cuck you with tyrone anyway.

Well I should just be given another vote for every head under my roof. That's if America was a fair country but the system is fixed against us

No.

underrated

Beat your wife's son instead.

Is your name Scott?

If 1, 2 or 3 then refer to pic, if dubbz then choke her.
Trips = divorce!

Clinton pushed for it. The mainstream media pushed for it. Trump rolled with it, because free press coverage!

Really, the Clinton supporters are just sneakier about it. I'm from Oregon, the secret White utopia (90% not counting Latinos, 98% counting Latinos). I know sneaky racism when I see it. They rile people up in such a way that when the accusation comes back to them they can see, "But we didn't say exactly that, so it's not our fault that our highly organized, professional grassroots campaign is tearing down signs, screaming at people in the streets that Trump is Hitler, spreading misinformation online, and ANYWAY IT'S ALL RUSSIA IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US WE MUST KILL THE RED MENACE IN ALL ITS FORMS ASSANGE IS A TRAIT TRUMP PROVIDES AID AND COMFORT TO TERRORISTS HE WANTS A COUP VOTE FOR MADAME FUHRER OR ELSE. So obviously, this is just Russian propaganda against us you feebleminded dipshit!"

Yeah, this election has been great. Can't wait for it to be over. Hope either of them gets impeached.

Shut up, faggot.

Force her to pay for the tax increase that Hillary is about to shove up your ass, and then make her wait in line behind 20 illegals with food stamps at Walmart

Trump supporters aren't being violent enough. They need to become the very demon the Hillary supporters have accused them of being should Hillary win. Make them regret not taking advantage of Democracy when they had the chance.

Thanks for being a leaf, leaf, have a (((you)))

Frame her for cheating and divorce her. That way she can't take your money and you don't get cucked.

If she doesn't know you're a Trump supporter, she thinks your a cuck.

If she knows you're a Trump supporter, this is her trying to goad you into a hate-fuck.

yes ,too much at stake to play trendy mainstream hipster ,especially when ww3 is possibility with hillary , beat the shit out of her .

Do with your property what you will. There is an issue already with it given that it considers voting clinton. I suggest you return it.

And here come your true colors.

Good plan user.

I only hope that my child she is brewing for me right now isn't as dumb as she is

Convert to Islam, become a registered democrat, and announce that you are both going on a black lives matter protest on the other side of the country, and then beat her senseless when she refuses.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Divorce her now! You should have done this yesterday!

>my child she is brewing for me right now
Oh fug. Nevermind. Don't do anything. If you hit her while pregnant, there's no knowing what will happen to the baby. Your wife might be a dumb bitch and get drunk or depressed (and stop eating healthy) thus damaging the child.

True, maybe just the threat of beating her will get her to come around.

Look,bitch clearly wants to see u die in siberian frontline fighting meaningless war for qatar and saudi arabia gas pipleline .Beat the shit out of her and dump her ,she is already mentally deficient person,actually anyone who votes for hillary is one and deserves to be executed for pushing treasonous/corrupt candidate .

Tell her she can send in her vote by text message

Rydog?

yes and livestream it

if she's so ok with the pedo occult, let her know you are planning to sacrifice and cannibalise the fuck out of her

LOCK HER UP

>not giving her the jill pill
My girl got Jill pilled weeks ago. It's an easy transition, easier than getting them to go Trump. Just constantly talk about the greens getting 5% and Hillary's secret support for fracking.

its a sign

If your wife is voting for Hillary and she knows you support Trump, she has no respect for you or your intelligence. My wife knows zip about American politics (she's Asian), but she fully 100% supports Trump because she honors and respects me.

this.

This looks like bait, pure and simple. But if not, kindly remind her that she's voting for a political party that robbed their own people of their vote if they happened to support Bernie in every state that used electronic voting machines, and other states besides.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4

investmentwatchblog.com/california-primary-results-in-voter-suppression-election-fraud/

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

And then firmly remind her that she was a part of the fraud of fund raising for Haiti after the earthquake that devestated them, with less than 4% actually being given to the little country.

nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

The E-mail bullcrap is legit but it seems like all Dems don't give two shits about it. They SHOULD give a damn about being cheated and watching little countries that are beaten down that have people helping them having that help being STOLEN by the Clintons.

>image macro of facepalm
damn dude, this is actually a really underrated post

Slash her tires, make sure she doesnt get to her destination

Grab her by the pussy

i just felt her up and groped her pussy in hopes of mind raping her, im being subtle and not really mentioning politics but im furious at her disobeying me. its only a matter of time before things go haywire in my household