It's just a coincidence

>HE SAY MEAN WORD >:(

COUNTDOWN FOR RAPE ACCUSATIONS STARTING NOW BOYS

TAKE YOUR BETS
within this week

>(((women)))
oy vey

Attached: 64574578.jpg (811x645, 74K)

His career was literally sidetracked by a private phone call where he said much tamer things than most nigger say on their publicly available albums.

Kendrick Lamar was given Grammys for calling whitey “the devil”.

Cause they are 35+ years of age with no kids and only a handful of bylines to show for it. Pure regret that they let their ovaries dry up

Well yeah, women do protect Semites. They voted in millions of them for Europe.

Attached: trad.jpg (639x455, 87K)

based Mel

>(((roasties)))
Not even once. Remember the khazar milkers psy-ops? Get these ugly kikesses out of my face.

Attached: F96EAF38-C032-4562-8408-E53B303CE721.jpg (750x327, 106K)

Always a kike posting this shit.

/ourguy/?

Those women are doing what the men in society tell them. The video game playing, faggit, Superman v Batman watching, beta males are telling them that conservatism and nationalism is evil. So thevwomen follow.

It has been this way since the beginning of humanity. Women follow men. Those same women would be Nazi youths in 1939, marching for nationalism.

tldr- men, get your shit together. Be more like Mel.

How come more women than men vote for the left-wing policies then?

Couples say crazy mean shit when the are in bad fights just for the fuck of it. Especially if one partner is married to another partner who is a conniving, gold-digging shrew that is secretly plotting your demise for the whole world to see. Not exactly a calming situation to be in.

>start your own production company
>people wonder how you keep getting work

Attached: 20598185815.jpg (340x340, 21K)

Stop linking these godawful articles nobody would even notice if you didn't shill them to death in every board.

Stop trying to fabricate outrage.

Get this clickbait shit out of here.

They don’t. White women vote for leftist policies at the same rate white men do: ~40%. Minority women vote for leftist policies at the same rate minority men do: >90%+

Attached: D1526736-5AE6-4332-A6DD-CB3A5EB78BE7.jpg (750x1096, 140K)

>feminist actively admitting they only want to destroy mens hard earned careers
Are all women sociopaths?

Well I'm not really talking about muttistan. Different culture. Different race entirely to be honest. It seems already lost.
I'm talking about white Europe.

>i-i-ignore the problem, goyim! It’s nit real!
Naw, we ignored the problem long enough to get permanent open borders and a big, giant welfare state with all industries being exported to China. And we were told this was “a good thing!” because we are racist colonialists.

>Aging Jewess takes a shot at whitey

New and different, thank you user.

>white Europe
You’re out of you fucking mind. You’re locking up white people for taking funny pictures with a dog, while letting Muslim child rapists go free. America is literally the only place where whitey is free.

And you have no equivalent of Trump. Your most right wing candidate is a woman named Teresa who wears a hijab.

Attached: 1E3665D5-AF63-4B3A-A30C-B8220279CC5A.jpg (750x1255, 549K)

These fucktards thrive on atention, you dumbass Sup Forumstard. As do you. You feed each other with your fucking shit-flinging contests, staining everything on your path.

>America is lost
>I’m talking about white Europe
Kek

Attached: 7A86AFC0-8F34-439F-B845-43604A76F8C0.jpg (640x360, 46K)

every

single

time

>they thrive on attention
>implemented their Marxist policies while nobody was paying attention
Fuck off with your centrist bullshit.

There's a 40% chance I'm replying to a spic.

Trump isn't right wing though. He's a kike puppet, rainbow flag waving idiot. He outright said he would run as a republican to win over the morons.

Also by "seems lost" I meant your genes and culture. Your genetic pool is a toxic waste of shit and you guys have no identity anyway. Anyone can live out the "American dream" which honestly seems like a nightmare.

Source on this?

They didn't implement shit. They tried, of course, for years, but nothing stuck up until Gamergate and the outrage brigade started gaining mainstream attention. You gave them a fucking platform, and you made them popular.

I'm not advocating not taking action against those fuckers, but you lack self-awareness if you don't see that you're not just helping them with your racist, scapegoat-y discourse and giving them the attention and justification they need to push their shit pies on us.

Remember when there were no quotas in the movie industry? That was when nobody was talking about SJW's right?

Fuck off. You're the same shite with a different master.

>Also by "seems lost" I meant your genes and culture. Your genetic pool is a toxic waste of shit and you guys have no identity anyway.
You're both loser spergs having nerd fights about genetic pooling on Sup Forums while guys far more alpha than you will ever be in your natural lives are fucking women who would never give you the time of day. Have a little perspective, m8s.

i love based racist ass melly gibsons