How would the Justice League do against the Anti-Spiral?

How would the Justice League do against the Anti-Spiral?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd stomp it. Thanks for asking Sup Forums. Try posting better mecha antagonists next time.

Superman solo's him
What's next, Instrumentality? What is this, newfag nights at /m/?

speed force is pretty much literally spiral power.

Anti-spiral is Anti-life.

>Flash throwing galaxies like they're frisbees

i think you meant to say green lantern willpower is pretty much literally spiral power

I find this bullsshit since people were saying that Boros thread HE would be a JL level threat.

What would his motivation be? Spiral power doesn't exist in the DCU

Because they are bullshit. They all are bullshit. Powerlevel is bullshit of the highest degree because it's all about muh fav can beat up your fav.
I can totally bust out Superman Prime from DC 1 mil or the Thought Robot or Ultraman King or Emperor Getter or whatever to trump your next move, and you can pull out whatever popular LN is on the market right now and use that MC to trump mine.
Powerlevel thread can be fun if people are willing to admit defeat, but they are not, therefore they are all bullshit

the equivalent of it closest thing thing or whatever.

They'd die. Instantly

was Superman Prime DC 1 million the gold fucker?

cause he pretty much no feats iirc I need to check again...

Depends on who's writing it.

To sort of move past power level bitching. Probably a Darkseid level threat right? I mean the anti-spiral collective conciousness is even pretty in line with anti-life in a way. Though it is a less... complete evil version.

They'd win, but it would absolutely be as over the top as that one superman thought robot multiverse vampire super fight beyond the reaches of the source wall. Which saying it out loud, is pretty much what happened in the end of gurren lagann innit? Heroes in a space ship designed to explore the totallity of the universe pierces into some unknown extradimensional space, gets stuck in a weird limbo, then fights the ultimate big bad beyond the limits of creation for the fate of the universe.

Shit anime, most overrated crap I've seen

thanks user, this is the kind of post I wanted.

A guy with no knowledge of either side.

He's supposedly the Superman from All-Star who lived in the sun long enough to exceed limitation of reality. He's a lantern, a super genius, super Kryptonian akin to Super Saiyan, able to create life, all all that. He's probably got a tap into the speedforce too but I don't think that's true. I guess he's Sentry but none of that void nonsense and not an autistic dumbass.
He created a metal man Lois once he got out and married her. IIRC the entire DC 1 Million arc was basically a stalling tactic against Solaris(? or whoever the fuck the threat was) until Superman Prime comes out of the sun. He squashed the villain like a gnat once he got out in like 2 panels

so...no real feats.

Not really no. He crushed Solaris and created life, and he was only shown for like 10 pages.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

life creaion IS impressive, but one action does not imply another.

If we really want to be autistic about it, this Superman is likely the same as All-Star, so all the feats of All Star, plus the regular Superman feats like beating Doomsday still apply to Superman Prime.
But at this point we are really starting to dig deep into powerlevel wanking

Superman fans are literally retarded. They now are literally deluded enough to think that Superman 1 million is the God that created DC universe in the first place. That's not powerlevel wanking anymore. That's a type of mental illness.

They couldn't. The metaphysics of TTGL are based entirely on allegory, whereas the metaphysics of DC are too literal.

Justice league would probably be finished in the Extradimensional Labyrinth.

thatd be sick as shit to see what they get trapped in.

as retarded as inter franchise crossover CAN and usually are....some part of me wants anime and western comic/cartoon crossovers to be a thing.

The Justice League need to at least be able to shoot across all space and time to be able to stand a chance.

>Superman 1 million is the God that created DC universe in the first place
No one in this thread said that, but feel free to put more words in our mouths

Well, remember Marvel vs Attack on Titan?

This thread? This thread is only 27 post long as of writing this. Search the web mongoloid.

yeah like that...I dont care I just more Sup Forums and/co/ shit together.

Just get some horny little shota and throw him into robot.

THIS IS MY TURF, CHUMP.
STICK TI YOUR OWN MULTIVERSE TO HE THE "ANTI" OF.

not even a power level thing but on a primal level, the justice league stomps his ass flat. he barely even gets a log entry though. evil space god trying to crush hope is pretty much a yearly event in the dc multiverse.

Green Lantern jury rigs his ring so it's connected to the will of every member

Batman, Flash, and Aquaman are off planet stopping the Anti-Spiral and protecting innocents

MM is using his mind to connect the thoughts of the Anti-Spiral to his fellow teammates

Wonder Woman is providing Green Lantern support while he's concentrating his will and being attacked by the Anti-Spiral

And Superman is leading the brigade, smashing the Anti-Spiral straight in the face while giving the schmaltziest speech about how hope will always win

uhhh are you implying MM could send the thoughts of a hivemind to his team mates without said hivemind noticing?

You do realize the Anti Spiral was able to rather easily make an attack that had energy outputs on par of an an entire universe?

Pre Crisis Superman was only at that kind of level while wielding the Sword of Superman

Post Crisis's Supes best feat is shaking a solar system when fighting Darkseid and throwing a compress solar system away from Earth.

They would at best be able to deal with the moon extermination program, but how would they teleport to the anti spiral homeworld?

Plot magic

>People bring up the most powerful versions of superman
I hate when people do this in powerlevel threads. It's not like he is always like this or always gets to that level. The Anti spiral would be a huge thread but then one of the members (or multiple) would do some BS power up BS and defeat him but it would take quite a few issues before that happens.

bitch are you aware the AS is able to manipulate the laws of probability?

Bullshit. They wouldn't get anywhere near the antisprial home world nor can green lantern or the flash make constructs explode or make it as big as galaxies.

I only brought the best version up to show not even that version can do much to the AS.

Honestly I've looked into TTGL and a lot of hte JL members, and they just do not compare in scope to Anti Spiral's girth of abilities and how powerful said abilities are.

considering the AS always tend to fight their opponents on the same level but slightly stronger to fuck with them the most. We'd probably get a bunch of humanoid constructs made to fight all the members one on one.

Yeah...no

Able to maintain the Anti-Spiral universe with his power alone and has direct control over the Spiral universe at the same time. The Spiral universe before was under the direct control of the Anti-Spiral at that point. He was also able to maintain a Universe sized mecha alongside his universe

Universe sized isn't exactly the threat you think it is for D.C.

The immortals have a multiverse killing bomb for starters.

Hal just needs to down Ion and the powe battery to power up to Parrallax level to go universe level.

Specter and Dr Fate are universe level. Arguably Alan Scott as well. Superman is universe level. Jakeem is universe level.

You mean magic? Something c list JLA members can pull off?

Yeah I can see that it’s been awhile once I saw Gurren Lagan but the anti-Spiral was clearly a high cosmic tier villain who could weaponize possible realities trap people in it but I do really remember what his power was

They would get all their allies and beat him up,sure he is a big threat,but the league have fight big enemies before,like solaris or darkside.the antispiral reminds me of the anti monitor,if they could with him,they can with this anti spiral faggot

Anti Spiral is Universe+

and I say that, even though with how ridiculous it sounds because AS is capable of sustaining a pocket universe big enough to house two universe sized mechs.

Spectre is only at that level when powered by ALL of the DC Heroes, and is usually shown at much lower levels of capabilities. An unless he is regularly a part of the Justice League or something he doesn't really count here.

Superman is solar system level in most incarnations, only Pre Crisis is anywhere near that level of power.
AS also has probability manipulation, reality warping, the power of creation, mind manipulation, illusion creation, matter manipulation, energy manipulation spatial manipulation, size manipulation, time manipulation (can attack from the past and future. and can move and up and down on the time axis. the manifestation we see in show is non corporeal, is immune to soul manipulation as there is no soul to manipulate an resistant to min manipulation as it is a collective hivemind of thousands upon thousands of beings.

no dumbass I mean probability manipulation on a quantum level.

"You mean this thing thats not related to what you said at all so I can feebly try and make it point for my argument?"

>AS is capable of sustaining a pocket universe big enough to house two universe sized mechs

AS and TTGL were not universe sized in their final fight. This has been stated multiple times yet people still misunderstand it for some reason. AS is still capable of sustaining his own pocket dimension though.

My bad, I got my stuff confused and forgot I was using the info from the 2nd movie.

That's bullshit. We are taking them at what they are now, not when a imaginary author magics one of their problems away.

>That's bullshit.
As opposed to the dried dog shit that's TTGL?

no need for the JL

TheWizard, Phantom Stranger & Dr Fate can each easily solo your Sup Forums trash

you cant just make comparisons out of your ass user, you'll like a fucking idiot.

Im aware of that you shitlord, thats why I put the JL.

>Only at that level when powered by ALL of the DC heroes

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

>Superman is solar system level in most incarnations

No. Only if you think the cartoon and Snyder films are "most incarnations".

>AS has (generic power list of top tier JLA bad guys)

Oh boy how will they ever beat this one?

The JSA technically did have JLA membership for awhile.

Even so Superman Supersings his ass away or Hal downs the central power battery to go parallax level again.

Also Captain Marvel would kick his ass. You know those old Atom Ant cartoons? Think of that happening with Anti-Spiral. Suddenly all those galaxy shurikens disintegrate and he has no idea why.

>Universe sized

I'm curious how this meme started anyway.

Because they're inside a pocket universe inside the regular universe. People on Earth can see their fight.

How are they both bigger than the universe but inside a universe inside the universe?

are you also aware that this is Sup Forums?

They get the Blue and Green Corps' together and let Kyle design a mech for them all to pile into. Chou Tengen Toppa Kylebot looks like Supes and has a big flowing Superman cape.

>Being so fast and so strong so as to move a galaxy by individually moving its stars and planets

Holy fuck.

Yeah. I don't see Anti-Spiral beating the Marvel Family. Jesus.

So every fucking comic writer ever.

I think Gurren Lagann is overrated as fuck and hypothetical vs are stupid but you DC autists that keep saying "durr dey kurbstamp him" are fucking morons.

See "For the Man Who has Everything" for Superman. Animated or comic version is fine, but I prefer the comic

Then quit bringing stupid shit here if you don't want to hear the facts of the matter.

>Hey guys can this cosmic evil from my anime beat a team that's fought cosmic evil since before colored television?

This is you. This is how retarded you sound.

No Im specifically referring to Post Flashpoint, Post Crisis, and All Star mostly.

I can even pinpoint each Superman's best feat in term of raw power.

The amount of power he has is limited by the amount The Presence is willing to give him

and give me name of a villain with high level probability manipulation and space and time manipulation

you have no idea what you're talking about if you think Captain Marvel could take on the Anti Spiral. assuming you mean Carol Danvers, her best energy absorption feat is converting 81% of a black hole into energy...HARDLY comparable to the energy in a single fucking galaxy.

it was pocket universe controlled by the AS so probably it could make a universe they were in much larger than a normal one. Think of it like a "bigger on the inside than it is on the outside" type scenario.

Yes. I would expect people to actually be more aware of what their capes can do and also their fucking limits an what they've beeen shown to do meaning anything higher than that is pure assumptions.

If the best feat for Superman Post Flash Point was for example punching and exploding a star and the scenario heavily implied it took a moderate amount of effort, one cannot in their right mind say he would easily be able to destroy a galaxy, as it would be considered an extreme outlier.

How in the FUCK did you ultra low functioning shitwits get "I'm OP lol" out of that post?

>durr hurr they're old so more powerful
And power level fags wonder why we want them euthanized.

why are you implying he's the OP dipshit?

But they were seen by people on Earth. The space around them was larger. If they were really universe size it would have been like an atom looking at a person.

>Thinking Post Flashpoint and Post Crisis aren't the same Superman

>Can't name a single DC badguy with high level reality control (Darksied, Mageddon, Qwisp, Demons Three just off the top of my head by the way)

>Thinks he's talking about fucking Carol when he clearly means Billy as in the VERY PIC HE'S USING

Please stop user I'm cringing. Just stop.

You're still part of the problem for trying to legitimatize this circle jerk. I also have no doubt you've made one of these threads before, you Sup Forumsutist.

>Old so their more powerful

Where are you getting that? What he means is that the JLA have fought guys like Anti-Spiral since Gardner Fox. He's nothing new to them at all.

>I'm OP lol

No retard we don't think you're OP. We just think you're stupid because you think anime cosmic bad guy #174 is actually an interesting fight for the League and and not a curbstomp.

I literally said "hypothetical vs are stupid" in the post you goddamn illiterate drop out. Actually for real kill yourself you stupid piece of shit.

Yes I'm fucking mad.

>Where are you getting that?
>a team that's fought cosmic evil since before colored television?

This is why Superman is insufferable.

it was cinematic viewing user. it was merely a projection of the fight

>Superman fags are actually crying about originality
S E L F A W A R E N E S S

user sees

>A team that's fought cosmic evil since before colored television

And thinks

"JLA wins because they're older"

Instead of

"JLA wins because they've fought guys like Anti Spiral for decades"

Because user is

Retarded

And then in the same breath got pissy that people are saying he'd get stomped. It's extremely obvious you only care because your shitty anime villain would lose.
>Yes I'm fucking mad.
Thanks user. That makes my day a little bit better.

>Implying Superman isn't more creative than 90 percent of animes and mangos.

YES FAGGOT BECAUSE THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT YOU SAID.

What the fuck does "cosmic evil" mean in your crippled autistic head beyond "bad guy from space"?

I do not like Gurren Lagnann. I want to put a fucking bullet in every goddamn Gurren Lagann fag's head. I hate all the stupid versus shit that comes from its faggot fan-base like OP. What part do you not fucking grasp of that? That doesn't mean I'm going to pretend the canon fucking thing isn't written the mother fucking way it is. Because I'm not a mentally fucking crippled retard like you. And if you actually fucking read you'd notice I never said the Justice League wouldn't win. No shit they'd win, they're the good guys. That's how fiction usually works out. But they aren't going to fucking "curbstomp" a force that makes Darkseid and all his forces look like ants. Only faggot ass fan-boys who have to have their mom drive them to the comic store despite being in their 30's would believe that.

I seriously doubt you even watch Star Trek.

Your words say you don't care Anti-Spiral loses but your autistic screeching says you do.

This is Justice League of America 47.

In it the Justice League and JSA team up to stop the Anti-Matter Man, a being bigger than the universe who threatens to squish the universes of Earth-1 and Earth-2 together. Spectre physically holds the two universes apart in the special dimensional void between universes while Dr. Fate supercharges the heroes to fight at Anti-Matter Man's height.

Does this plot sound familiar?

It should.

And was dealt with in a single issue.

Your anime is unoriginal shit. The JLA curbstomp Anti-Sprial. One-Punch Man and Goku lose to Superman. You've lost the debate. Go back to Sup Forums. Read more comics before posting again.

>I seriously doubt you even watch Star Trek.

Not sure we're you're going with this non-sequitor but I've seen all of OS Trek outside that time travel back to the modern era episode that's not A Man Called Flint.

that just all makes my point even stronger
I got confused, my attention is being spread across this thread, other tabs and a show Im watching on tv.

anyway Billy ( I didnt even register there was a pic in that post) is equal to Superman who's best feat that isnt a clear outlier is throwing a compressed Solar System away from Earth, pushing Mageddon which has a mass millions of time greater than our Sun and withstood an explosion equal to 50 Keplar Supernovas while weakened by Red SUn radiation.

NONE OF WHICH is equal to UNIVERSAL LEVEL FEATS.

The Justice League wouldnt matter, as it would come down to the GL's anyway. Who would win because willpower is their whole gimmick.

so basically they had outside help?

>Dr. Fate is outside help

Seriously user?

Because if you want to play technicalities Kent Nelson DOES have legit JLA as well as JSA membership.

acting like versus stuff doesnt come comic people too.

you shit for brains or what? I actually agree with you on your points but that right there was down right stupid to say.

>That isn't a clear outlier

That's a funny way to say "I'm going to disregard all his universe level feats because they trigger me and I want my side to win".

Him breaking Mxy's tower of infinity was at the start of Rebirth. That's incredibly current.

Im more just getting irritated people are vastly overestimating JL.

Im not saying the couldn't win by any means, but I do have a problem with people saying it woulld be a cakewalk.

it is an outlier when it happens at most once or twice and is then shown 50or 100 times more struggling with vastly inferior things.

>Once or twice

He's got an awful lot of universe level feats at this point.

>Shown to be struggling

Because he's either weakened or holding back.

>Your words say you don't care Anti-Spiral loses but your autistic screeching says you do.
I don't like Superman either but if someone told me the Punisher could beat him with regular bullets do you think I'd agree with them?
>In it the Justice League and JSA team up to stop the Anti-Matter Man, a being bigger than the universe who threatens to squish the universes of Earth-1 and Earth-2 together.
The Anti-Spiral's ability to grow to whatever size they please isn't their primary strength, but ok. I'm glad you're at least pretending to have an argument now.
>Spectre physically holds the two universes apart in the special dimensional void between universes while Dr. Fate supercharges the heroes to fight at Anti-Matter Man's height.
And were Spectre and Fate official JS members at the time? This is important. Your arguement currently hinges on this.

>Your anime is unoriginal shit.
No shit. Gurren Lagann is a Getter Robo fan-fic. Everybody knows that you fucking retard. Have you read Getter, by the way? Not really relevant but you should.
>The JLA curbstomp Anti-Sprial.
You'd be a really boring writer.
> Goku lose to Superman.
No shit?
>One-Punch Man
Never read the manga but isn't his whole thing that he literally cannot be hurt or KO'd? What could Supes do without trapping him in the phantom zone or something.
>You've lost the debate
No.
>Go back to Sup Forums.
I don't go there.
>Read more comics before posting again.
"lol I only have to research the things I like"

>>Isn't their primary strength

Anti-Matter Man's strength was that he annihilated anything postive matter in his immediate vicinity not protected by magic and that his very presence was causing two universes to collapse into one another.

>And were Spectre and Fate official Justice Society members at the time.

Yes. They're charter members of the Justice Society.

And they aren't even the most powerful member on the roster. That would be Johnny and his Thunderbolt.

can you list off a few I have respects thread in another tab and I'll take a look if I can find em. I want to read up on them if I can.

While I agree with you outside of your hate for TTGL

I will say that Saitama of OPM has thus far only been shown to be casual planet busting level of power

He could indeed have a limit that the series itself will never reach, like star busting or galaxy, I personally only go by feats, statements by the author that could be reasonably assumed to make sense, and character statement in canon that again make sense.

So given by what he has currently shown I cant in good faith say Saitama would beat Superman. Superman also has a few hax abilities Saitama has yet to show any kind of resistance to as those kinds of things have yet to be shown in OPM.

Any fight with the anti spirals would be pretty even sunce they copy their opponents wat of fighting to break their spirits.