This guy is a lead character designer and game dev for the game League of Legends made by Riot games

This guy is a lead character designer and game dev for the game League of Legends made by Riot games

>How to approach a woman you don't know in a public place because you're attracted to her:
>1) Don't.

twitter.com/danielzklein/status/794713414299893760

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danielzklein/status/794713414299893760
heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Klein

His Twitter description -

>virtue-signalling door mat. Life is good. Tweets are my own. He/him.

He isn't even being satirical.

Not politics you filthy thread sliding muslim. Sage.

(((klein)))
every
single
time

Also, so what are we supposed to do, date online? Makes no sense. This guy is literally saying not to make friends with random people in public.

I don't UNDERSTAND

How is what he is saying not political? It's identity politics and SJW shit (which is an ideological political perspective).

Also, I hate Muslims.

But... but every women you see literally is a potential romantic partner until you approach and determine that she isn't.

Why do people tweet things like this? It doesnt make sense. Who is he even tweeting to?

>he fucking announces his pronouns
Completely discredited as a human being.

> i'm too much of a pussy to get laid so everyone else shouldn't either reeeeee

I guess he is making a PSA?

He has 20,000 followers

>What does Sup Forums think?
He is beyond saving. There is no point in trying to rehabilitate an individual like this.

We can only do the world a favor and ensure his bad genetics don't spread. To that end, I say castrate him but judging by his post it looks like somebody already did

Where does he think children come from?

But who would even care? Its just so silly.

How am I supposed to meet women? Here's my problem with SJWs, so many things are halal to them, but they never mention what's OK

>Dating is bad, never ever think about reproducing

>(((Klein)))

That's literally the point, he's trying to persuade beta white males to stop even attempting to have the possibility of maybe someday breeding.

the key point here is that it's only OK if you're chad

He also rambles on about gamergate a lot.

He's the perfect beta. Women want men to think this is the way they should act. "Be yourself" they say, so it's easy to pinpoint and ignore the betas.

This is the guy who doesn't have many male friends, the guy who tries to befriend women in the hopes the relationship will develop into more. He's the guy there standing on the sideline hoping the next turn is his, while the girl he desires is busy fucking chad after chad.... because she knows he will always be there to give her everything she needs, he will always be there to talk to her and validate her feelings. He's essentially in a non-romantic relationship with her because he didn't signal early he was attracted.

And now he's that passive aggressive beta who deep down only desires sex. But he can't get it because this tweet is what he thinks women want him to say and believe.

LoL is full of generic skimpily-clad animu whores, though. He's just trying to cover his own ass and look like a white knight in public.

>League of Legends
>Not a degenerate
Pick one and only one.

He's actually right. You shouldn't do that, she's a vapid borderline whore anyway.

>beta white males
>stop even attempting to have the possibility of maybe someday breeding
Good. Natural selection.

He should learn to make better fucking characters. Ivern is a nonfunny joke.

That's my last name because my dad was adopted by kikes. Feels bad.

Should I change my name? I like being able to play the "don't oy vey me goyim" card now and then but it really is embarrassing that I'm set to pass this on to my kids one day. Maybe I'll just take my mom's dad's last name when I have a family.

What a sad ass beta.

I feel bad for him if that's how he lives.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Would I be unwelcome in trying to strike up a conversion?"

>halal
You meant haram, m8. Halal is sandnigger for stuff that is allowed.

so this guy is why all the new LoL girl characters are ugly trannies, furries, dykes etc

fuck Klein and fuck LoL. Installing Dota 2 rn

if only he approached game design like he does women.

More pussy for me when betas, cucks, gays and sissies spread their wings. I'm 100% for more pussy for me.

You guys ever autistically sit there in mspaint trying to recreate fonts using all the shitty little tools they have available and still have it come out looking like ass?

yes let's make the west like islamic countries where you can't talk to women unless you already know them. but you have to forgive the minorities because they don't know any better.

No wonder why none of the new characters have big tits anymore

Sup Forums thinks you need to stop posting shit from Twatter on Sup Forums. If we wanted to see vapid soundbite opinions from nobodies we'd just go there ourselves instead of getting it through the filter of an Australian shitposter with nothing better to do.

> League of Legends
Fag shit for weaboos.

WEIẞ

SCHWANZ

This. What SJWs want is alpha fucks, beta bucks.

>quint quints

Looks like I'm creating a discussion that some people are willing to participate in you fucking pro-sjw kike-loving cuck.

You're obviously the minority here.

>flag
Like pottery.

>i am not attention whore
>guys i am not attention whore
>pls notice me
>pls guys.

this is sick and degrading to women.

You're supposed to go on Tinder, ask them the single question "wanna smash?" then assault their holes and never ever talk to them again.

It's 2016 guys, treat women how they ought to be treated.

So here he is, being that nice guy he thinks everyone wants him to be. Too fucking frail to have his own opinion, god forbid someone disagrees with something he says or does.

Here he is perpetuating his perfect loop of failure, throwing out this PC nonsense perpetuated by SJW mongoloids in the hopes an attractive women will validate his regurgitated statement. Maybe he will find someone that way.

Women love being flirted with, they love being complimented. But these landwhale SJWs are going to tell you otherwise, because they have never experienced the privledge a beautiful woman receives. It's literally just the vocal minority, who happen to be groups of mentally ill fatassses, attempting to perpetuate this nonsense.

Fucking colored hair anime reject SJW chimp cock loving psycho western civilization slaying bitch.

FUUUUUUUUAARK PEPEPEPEPEPE!

Praise kek.

Suka i mid, comprende?

Wrong, you just stepped into her frame.

GROẞ

SWEDEN IS GONE

SCHWARZE

This will trigger shitskins and thirstfags

>88
nice dubs

SCHWANZE

I think he should shut the fuck up and focus on his shitty game instead of getting into shit he has no reason talking about.

Dumb faggots

I think the fewer guys approaching women the less competition there is.

It also makes me think that he's thinking the same thing secretly.

wtf germany, why are black and cock basically the same word in your language?

let his species die out please

no, you're a shitposting faggot filling the board with worthless threads

yeah, it sucks being a woman, and getting so much attention.

i honestly don't think women care about relationships or men. they just want attention.

Is there something I'm missing here?

How'd the first relationships work if people didn't talk in public?

>twitter.com/danielzklein/status/794713414299893760

>Klein
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

>lolshitters
>(((klein)))

>"Why doesn't a stronk independent womyn like me have a boyfriend? SEXISM RACISM MISOGNY REEEEEEEEE"

In what fictional bar did this story take place with that face?

I agree. Hit on chicks at the club, not at Safeway.

this guy also has a trans "gf"

LOL ofc.

She only wants 10/10 approaching her

>woman tells him that it's okay to approach women in public social gatherings to start a conversation if you're attracted to them
>"NO THAT'S SEXIST"

This is unironically why the interracial meme is so popular right now, you know. It's a l w a y s white guys who do stuff like this and it's immensely unattractive. It's like you're treating women like such holy untouchable idols that you swing right around to viewing them as objects again, just in a different way.

There is a way to simultaneously be respectful and flirtatious. These guys need to stop looking at it like you're either celibate or a rapist, if for nothing than their own sakes.

(((((((((((((((((KLEIN))))))))))))))))))))

I love how moral degenerate leftists think they are moral dictators.

> a "shit ton of men" approaches this thing in the US or whatever shitty Anglo country she's from

why is it always the beta looking motherfuckers with absolutely zero fashion sense doing this shit? do they believe if they let women walk all over them they'll get pitty pussy? retards

people who specify "their" pronouns in their twitter profile should be executed.

Watch humanity die out before your very eyes

>LoL dev
>Ranting about mum sexism

Probably just butt-frustrated their shitty studio and baby's game isn't raking it in anymore.

>lopsided, pinkhaired, dogbeast
and guys still probably hit on it thinking she's an easy lay.

SO FUCKING ACCURATE !!

He's also the guy that will try and sabotage any relationship the girl(who is his friend) will have

I agree with him.

Women have to be treated with respect, and a man has to be faithful to his partner. You shouldn't seek a girl based solely on carnal desires. That's what an animal does.

If you go around staring at booties, disrespecting girls and thinking all of them are merely sex objects you're acting like a nigger.

This reminds me of how the lead game designer for Mass Effect Andromeda is a huge SJW who keeps bitching about White People and Bioware refuses to do anything about it because he's not white.

heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-effect-designer-manveer-heir-hates-white-people-and-wants-the-world-to-know/

There hasn't been a cute or attractive champion since like Jinx. This beta/nu-male SJW is probably to blame.

Jesus Christ she is never going to have an attractive guy come up to her unless she drugs them

>a trans "gf"

so a boyfriend masquerading as a girl

I take it he's a MGTOW activist?

Pussy.

She goes to bars where the men are drunk enough to hit on her. She's not entirely stupid.

>when u a millennial and u think tinder is normal
s m h t b h f a m

>getting approached 18 times a day
White women are the most privileged creatures alive.

How to approach a woman you don't know in a public place because you're attracted to her.
1) Grab her by the pussy

well, to women, men are just vines to grope on. if one doesn't work there are always others. they keep men around just in case.

there's nothing to miss. that is how it is. if you are attractive to her, she'll be interested.

You're joking right?
He hates them. He's an SJW.

Is that what he told Jamal when he approached and fucked his gf while he watched?

>Not grabbing her by the pussy and bring her with force to your bed.
This guy is a cuck.

The sole purpose of women is to have children and give pleasure. Of course I see women as a "potential romantic partner". Actually, most women I see in street I think myself banging her.
Not sure if it's normal though.