DEADPOOL 2 TRAILER

>youtube.com/watch?v=D86RtevtfrA

NEW TRAILER IS OUT YOU BRAINDEAD CONTRARIANS.

Attached: 5e843446144c6ebb57b1cd8e07afdc96.jpg (674x1000, 79K)

reddit 2: the trailer

>EBIN MEME XD LMAO

>shills using greentext

>from the studio that brought you 27 dresses and the devil wears prada

ok, that got me

wooo edgy capeshit upvote upvote!!!

Looks decent, will probably not watch it in the cinema though

starring

LA CREATURA

as "el kid"

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Why does Domino have literal inverted colors?

god i wish that were me

Attached: 7275403287.png (793x563, 409K)

guess the leaks were fake

redpill me on deadpool

>"dude the 4th wall!"

That's pretty much it.

its gona be fine faggots. Looks like it breaks the 4th wall to much.

Who are the girl with pink hair and Terry Crews character? I'm not too savvy about comic books

Why is Wade so ugly

Attached: 1290076368116.jpg (175x169, 23K)

So that leaked plot from those bad test screens was true?
FUCK

>black girl has no college degree
R A C I S T
B O Y C O T T
THIS MOVIE

>bulletproof taxi doors

dropped

Why not?

%%Self-irony%%

it's literaly reddit for the 56% IQ

Too many cumskins in the movie. I mean, why aren't Deadpool and Cable black too? Domino is. It will fail unless it follows Black Panther's formula of going completely cooned out.

last two digits of my post is the RT score

Wouldn't doubt it because of the test screening.

It's almost like the painting in the background is watching approvingly.

Omg it references that thing that I kind of know from the 80's but have never actually watched!!! This is going to be just like ready player one! SO EPIC.

The trailer seemed pretty generic

Which leaks?

this

movie is gonna suck

Just like the movie.

I would fuck the shit out of Colossus, if it's possible

>criticizing a movie set in a secretive, isolationist country in Africa for having too many black people

u wot m8

Looks pretty underwhelming compares to Avenger

random dog shit

Fuck you!
Support talented black actors and stunt personnel, or else.

haha imagine his dick turning to metal while balls deep inside you haha

haha imagine him turning his anus into metal while youre balls deep inside him, which crushes your dick to a pulp

leaks CONFIRMED

I'm not criticizing, I'm exalting it. If they want to make any money in Amerimutt land anymore they better stock their movie full of black people or else no one will go to see your movie. It's proven now that it's the winning formula.

>we can't use a picture of the current president, it's unpopular

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 6.23.52 AM.png (633x349, 233K)

Good capeshit movie that doesn't take itself seriously. Obviously since is popular underage Sup Forums contrarian kids will spam plebbit over and over.

Looks fun, can't wait to watch it with my gf. Thanks for sharing OP.

Attached: tobey-maguire-1.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>pajeet’s only line is I pooped in my pants

Top kek. Movie looks okay by the way. Would probably watch it over Avengers

>If they want to make any money in Amerimutt land anymore they better stock their movie full of black people or else no one will go to see your movie

Attached: 1519053390305.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

>painting of Karl Marx in the background
What did they mean by this?

Everyone seems to be curious about that or upset about that but it's literally the only acceptable time to blackwash considering that the two most popular domino colors are white with black dots and black with white dots.

why are there paintings there at all. are they in the white house or the mutant school?

>If they want to make any money in Amerimutt land anymore they better stock their movie full of black people or else no one will go to see your movie. It's proven now that it's the winning formula.
no, our normalfags prefer explosions and bitches in bikinis

Whites are dying out so need to replace them

Damn, Collosus has literally the perfect body.

Then don't have any whites in it at all. Accelerationism.

Haha, quip movie references, yes !

lewd lesbian?

DISNEYED

Attached: 1502044097801.png (528x698, 476K)

>dude we know we're in a movie lmao

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS!!!!!!!!

what's it like being miserable in every facet of your life?

Those urns are their ashes. You know what kind of fit Sup Forumschan would be throwing right now if they had Trump's ashes there?

You must be fun at party...

I love Monica baccarin with long hair

>Terry Crews

...who the hell is he playing?????

Attached: 1492412752862.jpg (528x543, 29K)

THING FROM THE TRAILER!

Bishop. It's a lite x-force adaptation.

He was a Deathstroke ripoff made into a pseudo-parody of the masked assassin soldier guys like Deathstroke or KGBeast. He had some popular runs like Kelly's and Deadpool/Cable where he had a similar self aware quality to She-Hulk. Later writers turned that aspect up so high that all his dialogue become non-sequitur references. This caused an explosion on the internet, as most of it's humor is non-sequitur references.

who is the asian qt?
might watch the movie for her

I'm so conditioned now it just feels normal.

>Vanessa dies in first 5 mins
>Terry Crews and Bill Skarksgard are killed off within 5 minutes of introduction for a gag
>Juggernaut is the big final bad
>The kid Deadpool tries to keep safe turns good in the end
>2nd to last big bad is X-Men Origins Wolverine who dies quickly in a comedic fashion
>Cable has nearly no impact on the plot other than being the fake big bad for the film until he decides to not kill the kid
>Post-credits is Deadpool using Cable's time machine to bring Vanessa back to life and kill Ryan Reynolds before he signs on to Green Lantern

>1:34
Who is that?

Who was that super cute pink haired girl?

Woooow. So they got rid of the old Bishop actor...I'm fine with this change

Attached: Dan.gif (72x103, 2K)

There were no 80's references in the trailer numbfuck.

I think he thinks Mama Said Knock You Out is 80s when it's a 1990 track

if you watched this trailer and didn't cringe then you need to leave

Fucking yellow fever race traitor shitters
kyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskys

Fuck off Sup Forums, no one likes you.

Pure cringe

There should be a gratuitous 10m+ scene of Deadpool railing Colossus. Now that would be true capekino.

Farm the rice, pay the price.

HOLY COW FUCKING AMAZING HAHAHA I LOVE DEDPOOO IST SO FUNNEH!! HAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT CAB GUYS HES HILARIOUS! DUDE KABEL IS SO BADASS BRO YOU SEE THAT FUCKING AWESOME!!

dios mio....

Attached: fuckyouimwhite.png (933x1084, 668K)

la creatura....

>stop at 2
>You killed it

heh

I can't stand the cringe, it's too much

>poopee cowabunga sup audience *farts*
So this is the power of capekino...

someone post the "oh, he is talking to me" image

I wouldn’t say that now pussy boy

I would. No one likes Sup Forums. LARPing faggots.

WHOS THE ASIAN GIRL

What is the superpower of the people here? I dont read comics

WHO'S
THAT
YELLOW
SLANT-EYED
PINK-HAIRED
ANGEL

this. don't ever confuse what kikes want people to like with what they actually like. black panther is just niggers larping as civilized - the movie, so it is successful.

>wanting to date within your race is now some fringe movement only known to propagate within an obscure indian baskeweaving forum.

Times have sure changed.

Shiori Kutsuna. Japanese-Australian actress.

Attached: 1513219908607.jpg (1280x860, 195K)

pure soykino

>no DMX playing in background
One fucking job, FOX

Nip pussy hairs look like rat whiskers.

She's cute!

She looks like a yandare

>From the studio that brought you 27 Dresses and the Devil Wears Prada

L O f*cking L

If you're seeing this with the whole squad opening night respond to this post with

chimichangas ftw!

It be funny if she gets her own franchise
Like it said in the trailer

The leaks.

In a post-apocalyptic future, Cable (Josh Brolin) breaks into a government facility and steals a time travel device, in order to travel back in time to kill the mutant who will one day murder his family. The device is damaged and can only perform one more time jump, which Cable intends to use to return to the future after completing his mission.

In New York City, Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) is attacked by rival mercenaries, and his girlfriend Vanessa Carslyle (Morena Baccarin) is killed in the crossfire. Colossus (Stefan Kapicic) and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) console him and once again invite him to join the X-Men. Deadpool begrudgingly accompanies them on a mission to rescue Rusty Collins (Julian Dennison), a mutant boy with pyrokinetic powers who is being abused at a boys’ home. Deadpool intervenes when the orderlies begin torturing Rusty, and the two end up being arrested by the government and locked up in a mutant prison called “the Icebox”, where they are forced to wear inhibitor collars that neutralize their powers.

Deadpool and Rusty bond as they antagonize cell block "king" Black Tom Cassidy (Jack Kesy). Cable later breaks into the Icebox to kill Rusty, who will grow up to become a vicious criminal known as “Fire Fist” and kill hundreds of innocents, including Cable’s family. Cable’s attack causes a riot, during which Cassidy is killed, and Deadpool is forced to leave Rusty behind in order to escape. Inspired by Vanessa’s memory, Deadpool later assembles a team formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Bridge (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Alexander Skarsgard) and Shatterstar (Lewis Tran) to intercept a prison convoy transporting Rusty, but Bridge, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing, while Deadpool and Domino fight Cable. Rusty manages to escape and, believing Deadpool to have abandoned him, joins forces with another prisoner, the Juggernaut, to destroy the boys’ home.

Attached: 1521393864613.png (896x732, 793K)

>aussie jap

Attached: 1305813492087.jpg (541x691, 71K)