I have developed a hypothesis, please let me know what you think:

I have developed a hypothesis, please let me know what you think:

Problems with modern women result from a conscious or/and subconscious disgust of women for real-life men based
on an unrealistic expectation derived from mass media.

Idealized women in media (TV, Movies, video games) are depicted as extremely attractive.
Real women, at least when they are young, can match this ideal, because a young female almost automatically is
extremely attractive.

Idealized men in media are extremely attractive (billionaire bodybuilder super intelligent researcher womanizer super agent).
Real men are never like this (well, just a few billionaires may be).

We men get trained by media to expect supersexy girls. These girls are out there in the millions. Women are really
like promised to men.

But women get trained to expect super hero men which are NEVER available. Real men are absolutely not like promised
to women. THEREFORE, WOMEN THINK ALL MEN ARE HUGE LOSERS AND ASK WHERE THE MEN ARE WHO THEY
HAVE BEEN PROMISED BY MEDIA: Real-life men, for women, are a big disappointment for the expectations of women.

tl;dr:

Real women can deliver super-sexyness promised to us by media. Men lust for real-life women like for media women.
Real men can never deliver super-attractiveness like promised to women by media. Women are disappointed by real life men.

who is this semen demon?

Jane Doe, Hooker

Your assuming sexual liberation is a problem which is problematic.

Woman wouldn't act like this if their wasn't a market for their sexuality.

Your virginous neckbeard theory is bullshit

The truth is that women always had the pick of the best men around, this is still true, and pussy is the Holy Grail for every non-loser male in the world. We have to score good and commit entire decades to this goal. Alpha males like me.

And you know what? You have to fucking deal with it you piece of shit. Competition among men creates greatness in humanity and beta male losers like you are solely responsible for the rise of feminism.

But keep coming up with shitty MGTOW theories on how women are responsible for everything and you're a poor snowflake kek

t. another retard that thinks he is a pack animal

>Alpha males like me.

This is common Sup Forums knowledge, Günther.

It's not that women they have high standards. It's that what they want is very precise. They don't want a guy like with manlet rage but they don't want a beta either. They want a middle ground which is rare in men.

>dumb toilet cleaner talks about the only goal in his worthless third world life
I've never met an intelligent Polish person, do they exist?

They exist, but if you see one, it's supposedly a bad omen considering how rare they are.

>Problems with modern women result from

lurk moar hans.

modern women are exactly the same as women a 100 1000 or 10,000 years ago

when they live in small communities, they can't be independent, and they can't be whores

when they live in big cities where life is easy they act exactly the way they act now.

this has nothing to do with culture, it's female nature.
go watch some MGTOW videos on youtube if you want to learn about female nature

>inb4 mgtow

I'm not promoting mgtow, but they are the only ones talking about actual female/male nature.

> media don't depict the wold realistically
Jesus Christ, that's the ultimate red pill. My humble thanks, OP

People who correlate media product and real life expectations are idiotic. For goodness' sakes, Florida was depicted as some sort of Hawaii-lite back in the 1990s with clean streets and smiling people with nice houses and Detroit was this Working Man's Dream where you put the cars together, smile at work and come home like soldiers from war to clapping audiences. Both were anything but.

I like what I like and that's it. I don't expect a 100 percent correlation between what I see on the tube and real life - anyone who thinks this should dictate their expectations are silly. You're not morons; you know not all girls are going to look like those models in the books - no one's fucking telling you to. You're just meant to go:

"She looks nice. Well, next page."

Damn Straya, what happened with your shitposting skills?
Today's society in the west has nothing to do with the one in the middle east and much less with one from the past.

>Alpha males like me

>youtube is the only source for gender psyche!

checked

This is partially right OP. Whats happened in modern society is that with the breakdown of Christian ideals, the "Alpha" phenomenon has reappeared where all the women flock to the best men. This is good for the Alpha, but dangerous for society at large because complacent betas are what keeps society going.

fuck both of you cunts

the problem at the moment is that women do not allow their men to comit genocide. we need their permission because they have the wombs

There are no Alphas in human groups burguer, human nature and relationships are more complex than the ones of a pack of wolf ffs.

women are generally attracted to a wider array of men though. Some women will consider a man completely unattractive while others are obsessed with them. Take Tom Cruise, a lot of women think he is ugly or plain looking. Men are never going to say that about Meg Ryan.

Fuck off. I'm a slut lover

Women have god power when theyre young and hot. Always have. Can make or destroy guys in two seconds.

Then when they get older it should wane but is kept high with feminism.

Then when they get to 40 that feminism can be the end of them.

> an unrealistic expectation derived from mass media.

Yes, women's biological goal is to climb the ladder to get to the man on top.

It doesn't matter why he is on top, if he is on top, there must be strong natural selection reasons.

Back in the old days, information was local, so she could compare men to the local ladder of, what, 150 individuals?

Now with mass media the ladder has 300 million people and very visible actors, singers and billionaires at the top. Something with which a man can not compete.

The first signal of this was Beatlemania. Young women getting mass hysterical in the audience of a music performance, and the lead singers being almost reachable for them.

This actually is great tragedy, for us to learn that media prince on white horse is deliberate illusion is the hardest redpill we can swallow.

I'd punch her in the cunt

True Scotsman

>Problems with modern women result from a conscious or/and subconscious disgust of women for real-life men based
>on an unrealistic expectation derived from mass media.
No, this results because us men have given them the choice over their own destiny and voting rights. Women will start to follow again if we are the ones taking charge again.

>Idealized women in media
Yes, they appeal to men. But the thing is, you also have very attractive males in media (no homo). The man (not the boy) aspires to be that man, to improve himself, while the woman tries to destroy her attractive counterpart by changing society, muh fat acceptance.

>dealized men in media are extremely attractive
Maybe you should get your head out of your ass. This might be true for a few top hollywood movies, but for the last 10-20 years, in general television, the white mal is shows as an useless loser idiot while the woman is in charge.

>WOMEN THINK ALL MEN ARE HUGE LOSERS
In my opinion, most people under 30yo are losers, especially the men, manchild syndrom and MGTOW etc... It is not the womens fault, it is our own and it is not the medias fault. Blaming other for your failes is beta leftist behavior. Others have influence, but it is still your/our own fault.

Also your hypothesis works under the false idea that women mostly learn from media. In reality, most still learn from their parents (despite the family being destroyed further and further). The reason everything is so shit is that the "68er generation" created a huge number of beta male cucks who give this cuckery to their children. It is also these men sitting in the media etc... The fault are the subhuman men in charge of everything... or rather not in charge of the women.

This is some r9k tier post
>beta male losers like you are solely responsible for the rise of feminism.

And none of these newfags can even lurk before they post. The recent influxes are fucking cancer, sage

>The truth is that women always had the pick of the best men around

This is completely false. In the past, men were send en masse to die in war. Hence, there was always a shortage of men and the woman had to make sure to be desireable to get a good man. It was the man who could chose because of a female surplus in society. This changed in the last 50 years, no there are at least equal numbers of men, thanks to immigration even 5-10% more men in some places (like sweden or china due to their 1 child policy).

> pussy is the Holy Grail for every non-loser male in the world.
It's the other way around. It is the useless beta male seeking pussy en masse. He is the one glorifying female pussy and seeking it without end. BUT yes, since women can chose today, the pussy slayer man seems as the alpha to his peers... but for men actually achieving something in life these "alphas" are just seen as wasted potential because they use their "talent" for hedonism.

>Competition among men creates greatness in humanity
Through war yes, not by dating. Because now men, the inventors of rulers throughout the ages, now have to invest time to fight against their own peers for meaningless struggle for pussy. Thus they only get better through competition in this meaningless struggle and have less time left for the things which are truly important, the things which truly are part of the "greatness in humanity".

Now, it's good to fuck many sluts, but at the end of the day, Poland will be busy cleaning toilents for the others actually working for the "greatness in humanity".

Hawaii and Detroit were like that until they were flooded with niggers and spics.

he´s right. And btw you don´t have to be a billionaire. Just be confident from WITHIN not mgtow pick-up psychology bullshit where you fake it and then break up with the girl because you are too afraid of her finding out about your real sissy inside.

you have to be dangerous to other men physically.