Explain

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKOI_lVDPpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mojo's a faggot.

The professor is actually a skilled cook and raised his children to not be quite so squeamish with new foods.

deftly woven subtle humor

I think that the girls were just fucking with Mojo, and would have said that the food is crap regardless.

Purposely done that way to piss you off, OP.

Art style.

Sushi

Telekinetic powers

Japanese influence

We welcome our Japanese overlords.

You realize how sticky children's hands are?

You know how lizards stick to walls with their hands? It's exactly that with the girls.

she actually has thousands of microscopic hands

maybe because he seasoned the shrimp and not the fish therefore the soy sauce would interfere with the natural taste of the shrimp.

Comped

Mojo and Bubbles are massive weeaboos.

Like this

Tactile telekinesis.

Or this?

Explain

They aren't axtually human and have much softer bodies than we do so the tounge is easily able to extend between eyes.

C’mon Eds, we’re gonna float.

Explain

are we talking about what's wrong with double dipping or how can she use chopsticks?

if the former unless you're sharing the dipping sauce i don't see anything wrong with doing it if you all have your own sauce

if the later i always assumed that the girls actually do have fingers since most "official" redesigns that try to be realistic or detailed usually show them with more human features

eddy's mom fucked gene simmons behind her husband's back

youtu.be/ZKOI_lVDPpw

The fish slices are actually nonsense.
You don't cut sashimi like that because that way you have all the bone in your expensive raw fish. This looks like the skin is also still on there, which makes it a real head scratcher. This would be like a whole fish, chopped into slices. And that is all kinds of gross.
Say what you will about the Japanese, but they like their raw fish in neat rectangles of pure meat.

>This looks like the skin is also still on there
>This would be like a whole fish, chopped into slices.
>And that is all kinds of gross.

Living bio-reactors play by their own fucking rules.

I think he is trying to say that the fish wasn't descaled or gutted and mojo just sliced it like a tomato. thats kinda gross.

>shin godzilla

Will Eddy go into the family business and become a celebrated mangaka?