BH6-Big Hero 6 The Series

So apparently it'll be starting just as the movie ends with no time skip. Not sure how to feel about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfAUb9mZyNQ

Huh? This hasn't started or aired yet? I saw that Halloween spoof with Baymax trying to help that zombie ghoul character.

No, it'll premiere next month on the 20th with a two part pilot

Sounds alright. No need for a time skip.

Yeah the movie already had a time skip at the end so whats the point of having another.

I thought this was the best case scenario. What do you find wrong with their being no time skip?

And I always respect a show that isn't afraid to do female slapstick.

How will they explain the supervillain escalation? I mean, Yama is just a mob boss and was already in the first movie, but why would other villains come out suddenly?

Well it will give us more lewds of Gogo and Cass

>Well it will give us more lewds of Hiro

More like this.

>Well it will give us more lewds of Hiro plowing GoGo and Cass
fixed

Maybe it's just normal villains beefing up with gadgets? Like maybe they steal inventions from BH6 and make evil Versions of them or maybe they backfire and they transform or mutilate themselves and thus turning evil

>Well it will give us more lewds of GoGo and Cass plowing Hiro

fixed again

i guess i just wanted to hit things running. We didn't really need an explanation to why they continue to do what they did. Just want some good old villain of the week with hopefully an over arching story and big bad.

>Well it will give us more lewds of Baymax plowing Hiro
Let's keep it real.

s-s-sauce?

Well, Baymax Returns is the tv movie special and is treated separately to the tv series.

It's on sadpanda you know.

>Well it will give us more lewds of Hiro plowing Fred

But realistically, the fujos are going to control the fandom and Hidashi will still somehow be the number one ship.

And Honey Lemon

I never realized how much I needed sexually assertive Hiro...

Sora guest appearance when?