>"Bravery."
>*vaporizes Cyclops with his voice*

How did Black Bolt get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/comics/26429/marvel_now_hear_this_death_of_x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inhumans were in the right

marvel mandate: mutants=bad/evil inhumans=good/righteous

Because while Scott's mutant constitution could fight off aids, it couldn't stop a green gas, and he died long before that confrontation happened.

Because no one outside of the x-mansion likes Scott.

Xavier likes him

Does Cabel know that Scott is dead?

How do you fuck it up so bad then? They've been trying to write Cyclops as evil and fucked up consistently for a decade.
And then they gave X-Men to Guggenheim and now I'm totally buying evil X-Men thing.

what you wanted the x men to call the cops?
they do fucked up shit as a regular course of action.

Besides IVX had no thought put into it. It was bullshit and we got no really good fights out of it. For most of the books the x men were still scrambling to fix the cloud and the inhumans were locked up. Dumb ass story.

Would he care? Cable don't really fuck with Scott like that, most of Scott's family don't even like him.

Havok liked Scott

Xavier likes EVERYBODY!

Hell, He gives a Mutant racist a chance.

Eh...he barely liked him. They weren't best bros or anything.

Get out of here Marvel Editorial, we're still not buying your lies.

Fuck the Inhumans. Fuck Wolverine. Fuck Marvel. Fuck Ike Perlmutter. Fuck Jean Grey.

Long live Cyclops, breaker of the Status Quo.

you know what....I fucking love cyclops, and I'm Glad he's dead, he died trying to help his people...it was a sad death, but with TeenClops running around, they're probably not going to revive the original. Not many heroes get a definitive ending, I'm glad /ourscott/ got his.

Everybody shits on him now

And now teenclops is gonna be another pussy that bows to Carol Danvers and will play nice with the shitty editorial team. Another Inhuman worshiper.

Cyclops is an Idea, Ideas never die.

We can hate Marvel now, but rightclops is the biggest comics moment of the 10s. It was hell of a ride but it still keeps giving as it transcended the pages of paper and affected the whole business

Context?

He was a mutant. Everybody shat on him from the begining.

The great thing about Cyclops is he knows the difference between what's right and what makes you popular.

This.

>Terrigen is sentient shit
>Only way for new Inhumans to be created
>Cyclops has to choose between his race or inhumans
>Blackbolt needs to choose between his race or inhumans

>People whine the guy who rips reality apart with his voice won.
>People act like Scott was in the right about everything.

You don't become an angsty terrorist and then try and hold the moral highground all the time.

In continuity there will always be the minority that sided with Cyclops (the real one), but he'll never come back because marvel has their flawless tiny scott...but our scott, no matter how much they try to tarnish his legacy, will never truly have to deal with marvel's bullshit again.

Amen

hmm, side with the people that are being mass murdered by a giant cloud, or side with the people that are mass transforming humans into monsters

>Terrorist
Name a single terroristic act he commited, even when possessed by the phoenix worse he ever did was killing an omega telepath in self defense and giving the avengers a deserved trashing
Even the actual moral enter of the X-Men, whom I would say is Ororo, sticked to him as leader until the very end of the avengers intervention and has done herself everything scott gets shit on for, like when she openly autorized Logan to kill people in the field as well as apparently killing marrow herself, but she doesn't ever get no shit

You're forgetting as the Phoenix he basically held the world ransom.

Do Cykefags forget Cyclops wanted the Pheonix to basically destroy earth for the chance of more mutants?

I can't be the only won who remembers Hope under Cyclops was fucking useless.

bah, every phoenix has kind of done that
at least he didn't went full shithead like Namor, Illyana, Emma or even Jean in her time

True enough, but it was Cyclops who wanted to court the Phoenix to begin with.

Or are people forgetting before AvX Cyclops was a massive douche with a complex about hope that was catastrophic.

He was like a religious fanatic.

The same people who argue for Cyclops are the same people who forget Big Boss in Metal gear solid was a bad guy.

No. The Phoenix was comming to earth regardless and nothing short of MM would been able to stop it
Cyke's plan was to give it what they knew it wanted and hope (lel) for the best
The Avengers plan was to shoot the cosmic god of destruction with shitty experimental tech that in the end didn't even worked, a plan based entirely around stroking Stark's dick expecting him to shit in a few weeks what the shiar themselves couldn't during centuries
In the end, Cyke's plan worked besides some retarded Iron Fist retcon
Now that I think of it, the whole event ccould have been avoided if Iron Fist simply offered to train Hope on Utopia and shared his own Phoenix intel
and if stark and cap weren't total shits

You're forgetting the shit before where Cyclops trusted a half mad Cable in not trusting the Avengers or anyone at all about Hope.

Instead of going to Cap for Help saying Hope needs training or even outside help, Cyclops took the raging Phoenix as "Muh hope" and walled himself in his complex.

Cyclops compromised his own ideals and his own vision, prefering to trust in False Prophecies.

If the Avengers didn't step in, Hope would have destroyed the world. Period.

>If the Avengers didn't step in, Hope would have destroyed the world. Period
And with the avengers intervention the Phoenix Five would, if not for the Iron fist retcon
Every bad thing that happened was the result of IF being an obtuse asshole

Bullshit. He stopped the Phoenix from pretty much destroying the entire planet (like it did to the other planets that were in it's way in it's journey to Earth) and everything would have gone a lot less terribly without the Avengers acting like stupid fucks. Hope was read and you know it. And in the end, New Mutants were born without killing a huge amount of humans.

BB was actively killing mutants. Fuck the Inhumans and fuck you Marvel Editorial.

>If the Avengers didn't step in, Hope would have destroyed the world. Period.

Suuuure.

>Hope was ready and you know it

Were you reading the same fucking books? Hope was an emotionally volatile retard and Cyclops literally did nothing to help.

>Without Iron Fist, Hope was going full Dark Phoenix

Let me make this simple for Cykefags.

He didn't even call upon Rachel Summers; the most stable Phoenix host.

All Cyclops did was pray that Hope could magically contain the Pissed off Phoenix.

That is literally not like Cyclops at all.

You know if IF showed up saying "Yo Cyclops, the Pheonix is PISSED and I think Hope needs some Kun'lun mystic force Tai Chi" Cyclops would have been "But Muh Cable future speak fuck off Avenger Reeeeee"

This. It’s fine if Cyke thought he could control the thing, but why use someone who clearly wasn’t ready? If she had lost control, the planet would been destroyed. Cyke was willing to take that risk, which is morally ambiguous at best.

Does that justify cap outright showing up with a full Avengers army and a Hellcarier and making demands of seizing Hope (even against her will) with no previous attempt at communication?

No, that was fucking retarded.

But let's be honest, how the fuck would they have even gotten to Hope otherwise?

By this time, Cyclops was a zealot of his own fanatical cause.

You can't excuse Cyclopes almost Apocalyptic delusion just because the Avengers hand was forced.

I mean hell; do you forget without the Avengers sending their heaviest hitters to Stall the Phoenix, it would have just slammed into earth, caused Hope to go "I CAN'T CONTROL IT" mode and everything would be dead?

You want someone to blame for AvX? Blame Cable.

Thing is Hope appeared plenty ready before the event, what with being a postapocalyptic survivalist trained as a sodier since her infancy, turned into a super-hero team leader and all that jazz
and suddenly in AvX she is about 10 years younger and nowhere as competent as before

Are you forgetting she was an Emotionally unstable princess who fucked up her own team and effectively told by Rachel she is a fucking bitch?

She wasn't fucking ready.

Scott will always be my nigga

I do not understand how they could release this and think it makes the inhumans look good.

People who were right
>cyclops
>Tony Stark
What are some characters who were right?

Die a slow death you eugenic fascist.

>He didn't even call upon Rachel Summers; the most stable Phoenix host.

I didn't read X titles for a long time but when AVX began I kept asking who the fuck is Hope & why isn't Rachel at the forefront of this problem?

>cyclops break while giving a speech in cable funeral in a memorable moment
>cable and rachel don't even attend cyke funeral

How is cyclops a fascist?

Marvel has no taste

did they even have a funeral for cyclops?

hell, they barely reacted to his death

>/ourscott/
>Everybody shits on him
seems about right

>>Tony Stark
Right on user.

the phoenix for can be used as a rebirth force which ultimately is what happend at the end

>trusted a half mad Cable in not trusting the Avengers
that cable literally come from a future where the avengers kill all the x-men

>how the fuck would they have even gotten to Hope otherwise?
what about letting the people who have dealt with the phoenix force deal with it instead of going full murika

yes they did at least alex was there

Even the extinct X-men art is better.

You niggas are making Bendis job for him, Im 100% sure he never tought it as deeply as you did, yet here we are, reading too dep into what Bendis is famous for, not giving a shit about details.
The Avengers could have helped way more if they had offered help to train Hope, instead of going full retarded. Scott had never gone Dark Phoenix if they didnt intervene at the end with Xavier on their side. There wouldnt be a Phoenix 5 if Tony didnt fuck up. On top of that, their reaction at Scott saving the entire world and making it a Utopia? WE HAVE TO STOP HIM.

Defending the Avengers is almost impossible, especially because you have to take the excuses Bendis created by virtue of shitty, careless writing.

>Because no one outside of the x-mansion likes Scott.

Evey last mutant in the mansion stabbed him in the back at least once. Black bolt might take the blame, but it was mutants that killed the guy who saved their ass time and time again by fucking him over.

And yeah I know that they had BB kill a projection nor whatever because Marvel, in their fuckheadedness, decided that the best way to write him off was to kill him off screen and make his last loyal follower a crazy bad person.

>Havok liked Scott

Havok had to have his personality inverted by a super-nazi in order to treat his brother well.

Remember when Scott was at his lowest and Havok dropped everything to rush to prison to spit in his face? Good times.

>Do Cykefags forget Cyclops wanted the Pheonix to basically destroy earth for the chance of more mutants?

lol. Scott even got a message from the future that if he gave up all life on earth would die. Face it Beast-fags, Scott saved the planet *again*.

Havok has always been a huge piece of shit

>How did Black Bolt get away with this?
They wanted to kill off the X-men and stop the Cyclops was Right shit.

I find it hilarious that no matter what shit marvel tries to pull out of their ass cyke can't be proven wrong, hell they even plucked teencyke and calls himself hiterinthemaking just so people would think otherwise

>get hit with a green cloud
>suddenly, wake up in a horrible alien cuck-coon
>get horrifically mangled DNA wise.
>Come out of cuck-coon
>have fucking bird feathers for hair, and 90 buttholes.
>Inhumans come and induct me against my will.
>They tell me I was the only survivor of the cloud in the whole fucking neighborhood.
>Everyone else died in the cuck-coon.

This like what if some asshole gets reality warping as his power and just loses it.

>this is official
I thought Marvel wanted people to like Inhumans

by having Cyclops stop genocide? That's about as right as it gets

THat didn't work so good

>even when possessed by the phoenix worse he ever did was killing an omega telepath in self defense and giving the avengers a deserved trashing

They pretty much much retconed Big Boss from being 80s action movie villain to a misunderstood hero

>even when possessed by the phoenix worse he ever did was killing an omega telepath in self defense and giving the avengers a deserved trashing

Those are two different pictures pasted together or it was originally like that?

promotional art for death of x
>news.marvel.com/comics/26429/marvel_now_hear_this_death_of_x/

Now post what read said to Tony about Scott, faggot. Cykes was right. Avengers fucked up the planet hardcore just becuase they wanted to have the biggest dick in the yard. Scott have them peace and prosperity but they refused to accept it.

Taskmaster
all he wanted was to teach kids and make money, sadly no matter what you're teaching you won't get paid well.

>Thor has to job twice in one page

is he still losing his memory?

*Reed

It's hard to tell now since he hasn't been the main character, or has been addressed. I'd like to think that one time he was shot in the head and had to be reconstructed with nanomachines fixed that up.

Marvel is beyond the pale. You can tell they honestly think they're making good arguments against him in the moment but it takes all of about 4 seconds for the fans to eviscerate their logic. Their world view is so warped that they think stopping genocide can be portrayed in a negative light. I mean wasn't their argument against Cyclops basically "I mean yeah the cloud is killing people... but people can move."

What the fuck? It's fucking impossible to see anything other than Cyclops is a tragic hero and Inhumans are entitled bastards!

Well yeah, he went dark phoenix after they all lined up and tried to kill him with the help of his foster father. And remember they were trying to kill him straight up. Hulk murdering Hawk guy shot him in the head. Xavier was using his mind powers to make it easier for the literal gods there to take him out.

Cyclops was right and everyone else was a piece of shit. Full stop.

It was just marvel trying hard to replace X Men with their faggy fucking inhumans. What needs to be done to kill these fucking inhumans off already? Fuck.

That's what always gets me. A large percentage of people would straight up kill themselves if something like this happened and turned into some horrible eldritch horror or turn into villains, especially if all of their family weren't "lucky" enough to live like them.

Thi terrigen shit is legit super villain plan to destroy the world or something. It's like Avengers are supposed to fight a bad guy, who did it!

Marvel are legitimately incapable of writing Cyclops correctly.

>Try to write him as a sympathetic character for years
>Fans hate him because he's a whiny loser who shacks it up with a blonde cunt immediately after his wife dies
>Try to write him as the villain for years
>Fans are sympathetic towards him because anyone with a single shred of logical thought in their head realized that he was completely in the right and his actions were completely justified.

At this point I have no idea how they could salvage him in any way
Teen Cyclops is not helping at all

Well you see Teen Cyclops is going to redeem the mutant race by race mixing with Kamala Khan and a bunch of aliens

Huh. Can a mutant have kids with an inhuman? I feel like this has to be addressed at some point

mutants are can't have kids now thanks to the holy fart but quicksilver have daugther with crystal

Magneto's grand-daughter is a half-breed abomination. Has exactly zero powers too.

>At this point I have no idea how they could salvage him in any way

He literally does not need salvaging. If they brought him back to life exactly as he was at the point he did then STOPPED EVERY SHITHEAD FROM THE FORMER JGS WHINING ABOUT HOW HE'S THE WORST PERSON TO EVER HAVE EXISTED EVERY TIME HE COMES UP, he'd immediately be back to being the old Cyclops.

Cycuck is a Nazi.

You do realize V is a terrorist. Alan Moore wrote the character as an insane anarchist who gladly commits acts of terrorism.

The Wachoskies dumbed down the comic to appeal to a wider audience.

>they tried to kill a "traitor"
>they only created a martyr and proved his message true.

Oops. Maybe you should read the comics.