OUCH Sup Forums Ur fiction emperor just BTFO'd you

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finish dark tower you hack

He is a shitty writer thought, so who cares?

lol that looks like a run on sentence, I expect only quality tweets from him

sage

As opposed to giving the nukes to a woman who *actually* deposed a dictator and left the country to barbaric Islam terrorists.

What a retard.

Well no one is more versed in politics than Stephen King so my vote is now switched.

Good luck with your shit post user.

he right though, thats why i can't vote for that unhinged lumatic Hillary Clinton

based king

I agree completely, this is why Hillary can't win.

>implying his work isn't written by uncredited ghostwriters

i dare someone to tweet him that pic in response.

>gun slinger is a negro

Fuck of cunt.

I only watched two films based on Stephen King novels, The Shining and Shawshank Redemption. I thought that the Shining was boring and that the supernatural part of it made no sense, and it was just filmed as a mean for Kubrick to explore new directing techniques, while Shawshank is boring, but has a cool comfy plot, despote not being anything outstanding, being just a good normal movie. Are the books any better?

I swear people that I never thought were retarded are coming out as retarded. Do people just assume that the president has absolute power and doesn't receive council?

If we enter a war with Russia if Hillary enters office our first order of business should be to lynch this fuck.

Only someone educated can delude themselves into thinking this kind of straw man is an intellectual checkmate

So he's obviously talking about Hillary!

>Stephen Kuck being this scared.

Hmmmmm, you know something's not right with this tweet.

What if i proposed the idea, that Stephen is a jackass who doesn't understand that the president cannot initiate a first strike without deemable proof that Russian subs are surfacing on the coasts.

Furthermore that congress has to declare war on a country now before we can attack unless we are currently under attack. So no you fear mongering shits, Trump doesn't want a war with russia so your little bullshit ruse and play at the impossibly justifiable is a waste of time for those who know where he stands and how any sane government works.

>libshits don't know how an extensive republic works, still know how to vote.

This is the problem right here.

His only good books are the dark tower series. The rest suck.

I'm sick of this feral ghoul looking fuck pandering to liberal snobs. What makes him so educated as to criticize Trump? Would we trust Stephen King with nuclear codes and good judgement on foreign policy? I certainly wouldn't trust Clinton seeing as she hasn't shown good foreign policy during her position as SoS.

He's always been a lib anyway.

I don't care about the opinion of the scary clown man.

>fiction writer

>taking a man who describes himself as being "the burger king of writing" seriously

Who is he talking about? Because he could just as well be describing Clinton who has proven to be totally incompetent in foreign policy, and all her foreign policy insights in the emails sound exactly like Blumenthal wrote them.

that's the plot twist at the end

Listening to a washed up writer ramble about politics.

It's really pissed me off how EVERY celebrity is aggressively for Clinton. How can they universally be such gutless faggots, I hate this earth

Maybe he can write a good book about it

>Trump uses fear-inciting rhetoric to make people vote for him.
>Also, Trump will literally cause a global nuclear holocaust if elected!

Better than giving the WH to someone who will sell the nucleair codes for a large gift from a rogue regime.

Of course he wants Hillslut, he's a fucking devil worshiper himself.

so king is saying don't give them to clinton?

>getting politics from people who don't actually contribute to the society or nation in any meaningful way

Any asshole can write pretend stuff that children enjoy. The only good thing King ever made was the Shining, and the Kubrick movie blew it out of the water.

>being this assblasted

HAHAAHHA thanks for the laugh Steve. Really made me laugh.

James Woods is a celebrity

Just the picture or you have something cheeky to add?

that pic kinda cheeky enough besides lets make him defend how Hillary is a racist.

Libya agrees she is clearly a bad choice.

Fifty bucks says King likes pizza.

This nigga pedo

>mfw the Dark Tower live action series got KANG'd

He must be talking about Hillary.

it'd be a better ending than any of his novels

An ex-coke head hack writer of pulp horror, who is trying to stay relevant.

He can fuck right off to hell.

Say, here's an idea! Let's turn America's nukes over to a bad-tempered psychopath that has a history of being a warhawk. What could go wrong?

King like his pasta with walnut sauce, pizza is far too common.

His books are literally satanic drivel and he's at least an 8 on the pedometer. Of course he needs you to vote Hillary.

>muh nukes

Done.

>Ur fiction emperor

Sup Forums doesn't like stephen king, man.

and he celebrated it even though it doesn't even make sense with the story. he's loaded with good goy points

Nah, lets do this to the woman who is involved in shady things, is currently under the investigation of the FUCKING FBI. said that she is short tempered and basically want to go on a war with another superpower.

I agree with him, Hillary Clinton is a bad tempered asshole, and her track record clearly shows that she has no knowledge of foreign policy.

Donald Trump predicted the 9/11 attacks a year prior to the event. He opposed the Iraq War from the beginning. He has shown the patients of a sage while the establishment and the main stream media attacked him with lies.

The choice is clear.

DONALD TRUMP!

MAGA!!!

>shit writer has shit opinions

So surprising.

ring screenshot.... King BTFO!!!!!

>has a shitty book about a guy who gets killed by ghosts possessing hedge animals
>Stanley Kubrick takes this shitty book and makes the greatest horror movie of all time
>gets pissed that it doesn't perfectly follow his book and complains that it is awful
>forces critics to pan the film out of spite
>as time goes by, people start realizing that King was full of shit and the movie was much better than his book
>retroactively tries to claim that he liked it while still being passive aggressive about the whole situation

He's a pussy with horrible opinions.

Even the guy who made Jaws never backed down from his stance of "this movie isn't like my book, so I don't like it."

yes, I agree: let's turn our nukes over to Stephen King.

oh wow i didn't know king wanted to maga

Nah. Going to pizza parties and ritual child sacrifices with international pedophiles is great foreign policy experience.

Hillary's deep knowledge of foreign policy sure helped a lot in Libya :^)

someone tweet back to him:

Say, here's an idea! Let's turn America's justice system over to a morally corrupt criminal who will do anything to avoid meeting justice.
What could go wrong?

>tfw SK reminds you of your dad

Link to this? I want to see his reaction

He means Hillary right?

She snaps on a dime, insults her own employees if she fucks up, and beats Bill (DV)

Trump wants to work with the people we don't like for a better tomorrow

Hillary has already threatened WW3

It's so funny that these retards think that the president is the one with his finger on the button. They have to realize launching a nuclear weapon is far more complicated than one man saying "let's do this shit", right?

Who cares what this hack thinks. He had some good books back in the day but I never understood why he was considered the "King" of horror novels. Robert McCammon is MUCH better of an author, yet most people have never heard of him. Fuck celebrities and their worthless sheltered opinions!

Satanic genocide cults ARE politics now.

Normie Americans seem to think they're voting for an absolute autocrat rather than a president

Here's an idea. Let's turn America's nukes over to a bad-tempered asshole whose foreign policy can be summed up as "Any war is a good war".

Please go back to writing some smutty novel about your edgelord fantasies of fucking fat chicks where a toddler dies horrifically for no reason but shock value; thanks, you talentless fag.

Seriously, when the fuck did people start treating this retard like he knows English?

>Lets ask an alcoholic about anything.

Say, here's an idea! Let's turn America's nukes over to a corrupt asshole who asked her staff why they couldn't just bomb the embassy Assange took refuge in. What could go wrong?

wait is this pic seriously real?

How can this man claim the moral high ground when he wrote a VERY descriptive, random 11 year old sex orgy into one his books that was a completely "positive" experience for all the characters involved?

Is there a list of celebrities that are Hillary-supporters? Would be handy so I never buy anything they're a part of.

Fuck this guy. Nearly every book or story of his has some fucking homosexual garbage and this was long before it was fashionable.

Which candidate is he talking about?

I'm in the same congressional district as this fag and I early voted trump and cancelled his ass out

After looking into it for a bit I don't think it is. The guy doesn't really look like Bill and the woman's eyes are brown, not blue.

Too bad, that would have been great.

This from a guy who's scared of monsters under his cellar stairs

This.

Kubrick was the genius.

King is a hack.

Stephen King is the best

Not all heroes wear capes

1. Stephen King's publisher is Simon & Schuster, Inc., a division of CBS Corporation

2. CBS Corporation is owned by Leslie Moonves

3. Leslie Moonves is good friends with Bill Clinton & Obama and is most likely a pedo.

4. Stephen King won't get paid and will be dropped from his publisher if he is against Trump.

Do these morons actually think the president just has a button he can launch nukes with?

Reminds me.

my dude! Fucking swan song blows the stand out of the water. Black Frankenstein and Swan the dynamic duo. fuck man that book was the shit I gotta get another copy.

Say, here's an idea! Let's let a coked out aspiring writer to raise a couple kids!

Fuck off, King.

>international business man
>no knowledge of foreign policy

k

Here's an Idea - we can arrest the Hildabeast

FALSE

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/

Fuck I miss Clancy...

>implying the president lives alone on an island and isn't constantly surrounded by teams of experts and advisors

>let's listen to a guy whose job is literally to pedal fictions
yeah good idea

Wow, good thing i'm not a writer

As if fucking Snopes is a reliable source.

The idea that a multi decades successful global businessman who constantly has dealt with leaders, governments, and bureaucrats around the world who was on the right side of history when voicing his views on foreign policy is wrong vs the jewocons and whores like hillary who have done nothing but get it wrong, is the height of willful ignorance/disingenuous.

i have an idea. lets all listen to an writer who is terrible and has a chrinic fear of originallity and resorts to m. night levels of stupid story twists and unscary horror and is an violent alcoholic for political insight

>no knowledge of foreign policy

he's probably the only person in politics right now with the right knowledge of foreign policy

>hurr lets kill assad because israel said so

His whole relationship with detta revolves around her hatred for white men, for fucks sake!

It's not.

The Stand was pretty good.