DC Superhero girls thread

Jessica Cruz is going to be appearing in DC Superhero Girls soon. She's going to be in a book called Spaced out. Jessica is also going to be in the new show next year. New episodes will be coming out soon.

Darn Amazon spoiling things before they can be announced .

So since DCSG exist in the "World of Stories" as Monster HIgh and Ever After High.

How would the girls deal with Unmaking Lava from Shadow High? Something that turns everything it touches into concepts of A's, B's, C's, and D's

They would find a way to though it into the sun.

that's all we need. Just a big ball of gas of worlds Solar, Heat, flare, Hot

The next graphic novel sounds fun. Amanda Waller is going on a date with Deadshot and Catwoman is going to be in it.

I wonder if they'll have her be Power Ring for a bit before she becomes a Green Lantern.

Still kind of offended that Harley is pushed towards children

Will she was originally from a kids show and than the comics and video games made her too violent and adult .

Fair point. Maybe its the hero push

When will Raven show up ?

reboot has her as a villain in 2018

I hope she get's a doll.

What's your favorite graphic novel and book ?

Hits and Myths is my favorite graphic novel so far. Katana's book is my favorite.

are the books any good? are there any downloads for the books like we have for Ever After HIgh?

They are pretty good. I'm not sure if there's a download for the books but you can read the graphic novels online on readcomicsoline.to

Total downgrade for the Wall.

Ivy is cute.

The YouTube channel for DC Superhero Girls has been live streaming episodes for a couple of days. I wonder why.

Does anyone else ship Supergirl and Batgirl together ?

I've always kinda shipped them eve before DCSHG.

>girl
>girls
>super hero girls
>wonder woman
This will always bother me and nothing can change my mind.

We have gone over this they are just friend unlike Ivy & Harley. Those two play both sides.