On the show

>on the show
>Lisa is smart
>in fanfics/art
>she's always dumb

name three (3) examples of this

>simpsons fanfic

I would fuck Lisa

Fanartists don't have to deal with her voice actor. Duh.

Wow It’s almost as if the Writer’s view of Lisa and the Viewers’ view of Lisa completely differ!

Because she is dumb.

>reading Simpson's fanfics

>fanfics
Any good gay ones you can recomend

DADDY! I LOVE YOU!

At the very minimum, I wouldn't read any of Simpspin's fics or look at his fanart.

>on the show
>Lisa is smart

Since when? They try to make her smart, but she constantly shows she's dangerously naive and pathetically conceited about her intelligence. Especially true when its shown someone she knows might be smarter than her.

This is off topic but GOD DAMN. I stopped watching Simpsons years ago and I tried to watch this year's Halloween special on Hulu, right?
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE.
I'm sorry I didn't believe you guys about the quality. I didn't care. Now I actually care just because I'm actually shocked about how bad it is.

Dumb as in what, nu-bart dumb or dumb because she's insufferable and acts smarter than she really is dumb

Its so normal coming from new shows, but it feels weird seeing an old show bastardized in this way.

Underage much? People were posting Simpsons fanfics on Usenet since before you were born.

>Voice Actress complained that Lisa needed to be the smart idealist and not just the daughter/sister.
>They make Lisa the Smart character and everyone hates it
>Voice actress complains that Lisa needs more character development
>Makes Lisa as Conceited as the voice actor

kek

If lisa holds any position on anything she's not allowed to be wrong. Name 1 (one) single episode where lisa is completely in the wrong and the show acknowledges that she's in the wrong.

Not for nothing, but Treehouse of Horror I middle segment

Too bad treehouse of horror episodes aren't canon

Nope, I'm 40+, I guess I just didn't spend my 20's fucking off online trying to get that e-rep.

Not OP but I remember this smutfic where Bart and Lisa have a sleepover and play doctor and take a bath together and shit like that. Most of the fic is just the writer using Bart as his self-insert for his fantasies about playing with Lisa. Anyway, Lisa is really, um, stupid in this fic. She acts more like a 4 year old than the way you'd imagine her as acting.

Case in point. Allison was supposed to be a plot device and they never intended to use her again. They even said it on the DVD commentary. Yet it still hasn't stopped the endless fanart/smut for 20+ years.

Ok I get it. You're Al Jean and you're butthurt that people here dislike your spiky haired little know-it-all cartoon waifu.

The very worst fanfic writer ever was a British guy on NoHomers who wrote dozens of semi-literate Maggie fics where she gets naked in most of them.

"There were monsters on that ship, and truely we were them."

Lisa gets her family kicked off a UFO while en route to a gaint feast in their honor. Yet she claims the whole family were at fault from her misguided discovery