ITT: We post shows that wasted their potential

OP: The Show

Cute gems with cute butts

First two seasons were great, then it kinda crapped out

Generic Anime #194754

>shows that wasted their potential
All of them, because every show has potential to be the most anything ever. This is a completely mindless sentiment.

I don't know if R&S had potential since it was just two typical animal characters in a job-of-the-week show, unless you meant it had immense talent on it and managed to squander it post-season 2. Because I would make that argument for something like Fish Hooks which had some fucking top tier talent on it and managed to be horribly boring and unfunny.

>Perfectly good and simple show about adventure/monster of the week
>Let's add as much angst as possibly because we really need that teenage girl audience

There is nothing similar about these shows, please stop this.
If you looked at the creators body of work you realize this never had potential.

this is why you dont have any friends, kevin

Because I put thought into the things I say? I'm better off, then.

The more I see this anime spammed, the less likely I’m going to be interested in it.

This.

I feel like it could've been a really great sort of "90s alternative" take on the Looney Toons style and humor, but decided to really play it far too straightforward and safe in it's later seasons. It could have put more focus on characters such as Powdered Toast Man, George Liquor, etc., and kind of built up it's own roster, giving it a larger scope of potential ideas for episodes, and a larger range for jokes and styles.

>it could've been a really great sort of "90s alternative" take on the Looney Toons style and humor
It could have been a lot of things when you use your imagination.

Looks generic as hell.

Well, yeah?

That's kinda of the point isn't it?

Why discuss it this at all?

>There is nothing similar about these shows
>a story about genderless alien life forms called Gems that live on Earth and battle invaders
Yup nothing alike at all.

are you literally 14

No, I'm not. Wouldn't the underage poster be the one trying to use "u hav no frens" as an insult?

Could've been so much better if the creator learned how to fucking pace himself instead of burning out halfway into it, and was able to actually make a third season instead of shoving all the planned shit into Journal 3 as a consolation prize.

At the risk of going full autist I also don't think the show used it's setting to its full potential. There wasn't much of a genuine Pacific Northwest aesthetic going on, and they could've put the town in any state without having to change anything.

Why even be on this board?

To discuss comics and cartoons. If you've made your unrealized fanfiction into either of those, please post it.

you dont have friends shitlord

No i get you, Oregon and Washington are both temperate rainforests, they could of really used that

Yeah. There were totem poles and some nice scenery shots, but nothing substantial.

And at the risk of sounding like an ass I have to point out that the term is "could have". "Could of" sounds like how you say it but doesn't actually mean anything.

I'm not giving up on the show yet, but it seems to be all over the place right now. Between Milo's condition, the spy stuff and regular slice of life, the show seems to have an issue trying to figure out what sort of show it wants to be.

...Did the treasure hunters ever find that stone statue, btw? I'm curious.

If you're talking about the Bill statue, then yeah they found it. Somewhere in Southern Oregon IIRC.

vox spotted

I see Rebecca Sugar as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Rebeca is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Rebecca Sugar does it for me.

You're a deviant user; almost as bad as she is

WELL.

Yes, I'm still mad.