MexiCan alliance

Canadabro here
Currently behind enemy lines in New York
I propose an alliance to Mexico so we can take Burgerland

Fuck off were full

Go for it, brother

I'm agree with that, Fuck Trump

jajaja, we can't even deal with our own problems mane, and gringos won't be so bad after trump takes over

Keep sending in burritos and we'll keep sending in poutine, the Americans will all die out of heart disease soon enough brother.

Add India too then we can call it the alliance of the shitposters.

From the inside out

Back toy your designated shitting street pejeet.

Typical slave mentality with these spics, why can't you be like your mexican brothers in mexico who embrace their culture, instead of you faggots coming over and literally destroying this country. This is typical slave mentality, "Why doesn't anybody like us",, "m-maybe canada will accept us". Its like slavery courses through your veins miho.

You ain't moving shit, burger

Mexibros got you weenies in checc

hey, burgerĀ“s lapdog. did your owner castrate you? well a bizilion years sucking his cock, you start to like it in the end isnt it ? Some stockholm syndrome nation wide level.

>You ain't moving shit, burger.

I don't need to do anything but watch you idiots self destruct and destroy everything around you in the process. Look what you did to your own country, you couldn't even take care of it, now we are supposed to believe that you guys are going to come here somehow, and take over it? Good luck with that.

that makes me think about russia debt/gdp compaired to yours burgers.
More like, russia will pop a vodka and watch you self destruct.

And that gentleman, is how you grill a fat burger.

Go away, BR

kek

wtf