Hillary panders to the blacks and they tell her to fuck off. Classic

Hillary panders to the blacks and they tell her to fuck off. Classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNy4eokpsAo
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably some deplorable pretending to be black.

Noice

top kek

But,

Hillary was right about that?

Vast majority of negroes are voting democrat and always will.

Yet she will still get 90% of the black vote.

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change will have devastating results......

nah its a real rapper, dont listen to his music tho

The black vote is actually a pretty small segment of the general population. It really isn't anything to be too concerned about, now the Hispanic bloc...

Let`s hope whites would remember being called deplorables.

You're the only country with anything to fear from an Iranian nuke.

You haven't stopped this pasta.

Also Hillary winning == WW3 so who gives a shit.

At least some blacks get it.

The Democratic party uses them like slaves.

Black turnout seems to be lower this year

Fuck off Israel we don't care if you get nuked.

>Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Good, you need to get nuked. Adolf failed to oven you all, but maybe Khamenei can finish the job.

To be honest I'd be flattered if someone called me a super predator.

It is lower, the NYTimes just ran a piece about it and in some places it's down pretty significantly.

>Lol, a Jew thinking I give two shits about Uran wiping them off the face of the universe.

Thanks for the "real issue" best ally!

>boast about killing, dealing drugs, pimping
>gets offended by old white woman calling you a 'super predator'

If you don't want people to call you a nigger, don't call yourself a nigger.
Nigger.

>WW3
>Implying it's bad
I want humanity to end.

>Relying on black people
That's what you get.

Also, nice trips

nobody has ever given a shit about the super predator comment

ever. ever. ever.

its cuckservatives DEMS ARE DA REAL RACIST shit

Funny thing, it's down in NC significantly but actually up in Florida by some 100k votes.

wonder why?

>Sup Forums does not want isreal to be bombed

FUCK OFF AND HAVE SOME BUBLISHKI SOLOMON

>If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)
Ahhh and i now i get why (((you))) have been shilling so hard for killary fuck you kike i dont give a shit about you or your yid country i hope iran gives you a second shoah in payment for you did to germany

why blacks are splitting the way they are is very simple:
>the "niggers voting for another nigger" voters are staying home because there's no nigger
>the "politically active" left-wing niggers are few and far between, and too lazy or stupid to vote
>obama has empowered blacks politically and those that have found their voice and found their way to conservatism are significantly more enthused by trump and by defeating the BLM narrative (very small, and just pulling from the niggers who already vote)

Why do you keep posting this here? Everyone on this board wants Iran to have nukes pointed at you.

Fuck niggers and fuck Hillary

Hillary was 100% right about nigger being fucking animals.

>iran is bad
kek

Get your fucking nose out of here cunt!

so what? they will nuke Israel and we all win.

problem ?

I downright hope Iran gets the bomb and ends your dumbass country

Most blacks I know don't vote, and pride themselves on it. I know of only one black person who proudly prefers Trump to Hillary, and the rest believe Hillary = free gibs.

They aren't going to turn out just because there was a concert though.

shit, leave it to a jew to show them hollow souls on pol what truth reads like

Well, sounds like you have a lot of diplomacy homework to do then.
How about starting now?

Israel honestly we need to talk, i am ok with you keeping Palestine, you won the war you won the land, but please learn to make peace with your neibors, we cannot keep coming down there to save your ass everytime you fuck it up.
Nobody will nuke you if you behave.

Oh yeah, about my flag (because i am sure you will dismiss the message because of it) i am temporarily in brazil, when i come back, me and Netanyahu will talk personally.
Cheers

>Black millennials vote.
Not trying to CTR here but faith in any black 20'somethings that uses "doe" in their tweet vernacular or goes to a Jay-Z concert to begin with being a reliable voter is just laughable.

>Yung Bandz
where to they come up with this shit?
kek!

Anyway Hillary knows her core are black a bunch of black grandma's and black church folk. Not the nigga turn't up in the club on Friday.

>
/

>GUYS IRAN IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND THEY HAVE THE GALL TO WANT NUCLEAR WEAPONS
>GUYS IRAN AND RUSSIA AND SYRIA KNOW THE U.S IS BEHIND ISIS AND AL QUESADILLA AND THEY WANT TO KEEP THE U.S FROM DESTABILIZING THE REGION EVEN FURTHER

>GUYS LISTEN THEY'RE INSANE

>Nuclear Iran
One of the benefits of being friends with Russia, which Trump will be, is that it'll be two Nuclear Powers against one. Do you honestly think Iran is going to fuck with both Russia AND America? If Hillary wins, it'll be Iran and Russia both against America.

Pretty simple, they just have to look at how the son was abandoned.
youtube.com/watch?v=UNy4eokpsAo

damn bro watch that edge around the children
you wouldnt wanna take someones eye out :^)

GET IN HERE AND SAVE SWEDEN!!!

dammit! stop clucking my country like you've done for Europe!! you lib scum!!! the deal didnt stop them its just lullaby you into sense of security!
trump will untie our hands to deal with iran ourself and meybe help the Persians to eliminate those arabs that took their great country. im sick and tired to see lib communist scum taken for jews..

This is the third time I've seen this copypasta today from the sameflag too.

>kike
>shilling against iran
Imagine my shock! 90% of Sup Forumsacks want you nuked anyway , so it's just one more reason to vote trump.

This is why they are trying to hammer in the "MUH HISPANIC" vote in, even though it is pretty racist to assume every Hispanic is Mexican. Black turnout is really bad, women turnout is nonexistent as always, and white male turnout is up by a lot.

Good. Then maybe Israel will finally nuke Iran.

Noone is scared by Iran nukes in Europe.
Iran couldn't get less a fuck about America as long as they don't try to attack them.

The only ones who shit themselves are you and the saudis.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Its gonna be 95% this time around.

82%

Pls show likes and shares