Gene Simmons on comic books

"There is no reason at all why people can't remain young at least in their minds all their lives, there's just no reason"
youtube.com/watch?v=_Scx8dyQ8W8

Is he right Sup Forums? Do you agree? I feel that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a so called "manchild"

Other urls found in this thread:

blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-if-i-could-i-would-trademark-the-air-you-breathe/
youtube.com/watch?v=bjVNBPRctZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think being a child at heart and being a manchild are two different things. You can keep that childlike joy and enjoy things that aren't particularly grown-up, and still maintain the maturity and responsibility that comes with being an adult. It's all in finding that healthy balance.

This. There's nothing wrong at all with liking whatever you want to like. But you've got to be honest about your interests.

I adore superhero comics, but I also understand that 99% of them are black and white morality plays with no depth or substance to them. But damnit I like that.

>[T]here is absolutely nothing wrong with being a so called "manchild"

Rusty is more sad than anything, also is the message to be like Chalky white?

>but I also understand that 99% of them are black and white morality plays

What about Frank?

not the lad who posted that but I just wanted to say frank is one of the most morally gray characters ever and I love that

Yeah I think that's what most people love about him, aside from you know, the people who hate him

i've never read punisher. what are some essentials?

>Wow, Gene Simmons seems really money hungr-
>"Eugene Klein, born Chaim Witz..."
>mfw

/fit/ here.

You're retarded if you believe any of that.

Now go outside, faggot.

>calls others "manchildren"
>posts a WEBCOMIC

how is it possible to have literally zero self-awareness?

every member of KISS is jewish

Ennis stuff (especially Welcome Back Frank and the MAX stuff) if you want REALLY dark shit.

Dixon run for the more old school action hero version of the character.

Baron run isn't bad either, though it's a bit spotty especially later on.

Steven Grant's work on the character is also mostly solid, with Return to Big Nothing probably being the high point.

I'm also a big fan of Abnett & Lanning's a "Firefight" story arc. Their "Punisher Year One" isn't bad either.

And the crossover with Archie is also excellent.

Only 2 of the 10 members of Kiss over the years have ever been Jewish, and those two are of course Gene Simmons, and Paul Stanley

>being a Marvelfag

He said he liked some DC too, though Marvel were the ones dealing with Kiss comics wise, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was more of a loyalty thing that way than anything

Moon Knight
Venom
Wolverine
Hell, any anti-hero really exists in a gray area

>using /fit/ aa an example of anything good
>implying that board isn't the second most retarded
Oh I'm laughing.

Why are all metal heads like Simmons and Manson such nice, understanding guys?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call either of them exactly nice or understanding, and both for completely different reasons, but probably because they both were nerds growing up

Because they have experienced the ultimate depths of depravity that being young and rich with hundreds of adoring groupies can provide.

And now they're chill. Because they have won.

Gene said he modeled his costume off of Black Bolt's of the Inhumans

Why didn't Marvel do any more recent KISS comics?

I love Frank but even he's black and white he just has a really warped view of it

>Is he right Sup Forums?

It's possible. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not if it's a 24 hour clock sir.

Gene Simmons:
"If f I Could, I Would Trademark The Air You Breathe"

blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-if-i-could-i-would-trademark-the-air-you-breathe/

FUCK KISS AND FUCK GENE SIMMONS
You will not get the air I breathe you kike motherfucker

That would explain why he sucks. He probably is a cuck as well

Then only once a day. The overall point stands.

Gene Simmons loves America and has been through more than you ever have, he's also given more money to more people in need than you ever will in your lifetime

So, unless you're content in being a spoiled piece of shit who will never contribute to this world, please shut the fuck up

Fuck off, you shill. You have no soul
You hear me? You are a soulless monster.
Get the fuck out, and never come back here

>being that much of a kikenigger
OMG kys

>Is he right Sup Forums?
OFCOURSH!

Youthfulness is only equal to naivety if you allow yourself to also be ignorant and irresponsible. I don't mean to shill but take a look at some of the reactions of the elders in that elders react thing. When they start just having fun and letting themselves go you can see a light flicker on in their eyes.
Depriving oneself of simple joys really does little for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjVNBPRctZA

You could give to the world, you choose not to.

I can give you a solid whooping

They were. Gene Simmons by his own admission was an awkward beta nerd in high school who decided to start a rock band to get laid.

>by his own admission
By my own admission I am an alpha male
It doesn't mean it's true

Also, what the fuck is with the shilling of a mediocre washout band on Sup Forums? Go to Sup Forums with this shit

Doubtful

By your own admission? Kek

KISS has has comics from Marvel, IDW, Image, Dark Horse, and even more, it's perfectly Sup Forums related

Where are the comics then? Storytime? All I see is shilling of a shitty musician.

This thread is not about said comics, it's about the OP post, which you would understand if you could read.

I'm sure there is some way to balance adult responsibilities with a sense of childlike wonder in a healthy way, but speaking for myself personally, I watch and obsess over cartoons because I'm a broke loser who's afraid to grow up.

This. I agree with him on this but disagree with him as a human being. One of the worst people alive today

>One of the worst people alive today
He just recently raised more money for poor people than you will ever make in your lifetime.

Rethink your words, small person.

>was a chad in college
>graduated
>started collecting toys and comics again
>have now been in a 5 year dry spell and would rate myself as a huge loser
If I had to do it all over again I never would have slipped into manchild territory.

>I also understand that 99% of them are black and white morality plays with no depth or substance to them.
Really, user?

It's fine, you just don't behave like a manchild every damn time. There are moments to unleash your autism and others where you must be serious or have more self-control. I know shocking. Also, smack your children once in a while too.

Hate to break it to you but rich people literally only do this for tax benefits, by giving to charity in the long run they save more than they spend.

Its okay to like what you like, I mean it's sheep thinking to like what other people want you to like but acting in an a socially unacceptable manner is a completely different thing.

Fuck off gene