Voltron: Legendary Defender(s)

Best boy. Even better mom.

Haggar needs a redemption arc before the show ends.
She helps the Paladins put Zarkon to rest, and her last scene is her sitting in the darkened throne room, fully believing she will never be redeemed, but still determined to do good

Here redemption will be in helping her son stop Zarkon, helping the Paladin's chase away the Dark-Q and seal off the portals to the other universes, and then she will die with her family as the empire literally explodes around them.

Lotor should die just like his parents

That's not how you spell Kuron

Kuron has no parents

How about we avoid killing Kuron since he'll add drama to the series much later on.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.

Than who will put babies into Allura to keep their race going? Coran? He is old.

They missed the party.

Bandor.

Bandor will fuck Pidge.
Avok will fuck Allura.

>Bandor

He and Romelle are not making the cut in this interpretation and you know it

We can say the same thing about Shallura.

That's fine! So, then it's Lotura all the way!

>Lotor is introduced in Season 3 as a smart foil to Zarkon. He is nearly always in command of the situation and makes Zarkon and Team Voltron look like chumps.
>Season 4 turns Lotor into an idiot to shill for Zarkon. He also spends his time losing his temper, killing his own subordinates, and getting emasculated by women.

Lotllura only gives filthy mixed Galra babies. When Allura inevitably finds a group of Alteans in hiding, one of them should be a distant male relative of hers so they can have pure brown Altean babies just as Alfor intended

You guys say this so much, it's lost all meaning.

Coran will marry the mice.

Allura will form a harem out of the surviving Alteans.

If Allura wants to make pure brown babies, all she has to do is extract the semen from that pair of Alfor's underwear Coran has in his room.

>You guys say this so much, it's lost all meaning.
How? It's forecasting the inevitable.

>killing his own subordinates
This part is especially hilarious. All this words about the new era, "muh we do not kill, but cooperate".
And then he kills his general .

>bluh bluh muh angst and drama
Fuck that shit. To the grave with 'im.

yes? yes.

Coran will marry Garrett.

Did you want him to be le ebin keikaku man all the time?

But Lotor has consistently been a liar. We all know he is exactly like his father in that will do anything to further his agenda. There is no reason for us - the audience - to really believe he truly cares for any of his generals, especially after he cut Narti down and ejected Zethrid into space.

Wasn't it immediately shown after that that he was lying through his teeth?

Lotor was corny in season 3, and then in season 4 they tried to make me feel bad for him by having everyone be against him while he saved Keith from killing himself. It didn't work on me, he's going to turn corny again in season 5 when he has his "All according to plan! fufufufu" nonsense moment. I'm already cringing just from imaging it. Lotor's entire character annoys me, worst boy.

Because "cuckold" (ignoring the gross racist bullshit) implies that the person who gets cheated on was in a LT, serious relationship with another person before they got cheated on. It doesn't mean, the loser of two men competing for a potential suitor who chooses one over the other.

Fuck. Words mean things. Do you have no one in your life that loves you enough to explain that basic fact to you?

Lotor doesn't seem interested in anyone's undercarriage, really. He wants power - i am guessing - to restore his homeworld and create the empire he thinks his people truly deserve. He can fuck later.

Garrett is never appearing and you know this. Stop wasting your time. Move onto something real, user.

>cuckold
>ignoring the gross racist bullshit

Agreed.

Was Narti even really alive? I suspect she had been dead for years prior to the show and the cat just controls her corpse like a puppet, making it go through the motions of life. Lotor just damaged it beyond the cat's ability to keep it functional.

I just want Coran to cry.

So this is why he cloned all those Shiros.

You have to go back.

>Being on Sup Forums

Hear, hear! I can see them trying to make Lotor seem super intelligent by making everything that happens his super keikaku.

I wish his corny was exchanged for hammy.

I want Bandor to show up and be a MILF fucker so he and Lance can compete for Nanny's affections (at this point in the story Lance has already been cucked by Matt and needs a new rival).

Did Matt win the Colleenbowl?

He won the Coleenbowl, the Allurabowl, the Pidgebowl, and the bii-boh-bowl.

>Haggar does a Dramatic Reveal that she is, in fact, (dun dun DUN!) Lotor's mother!
>Lotor already knows this
>Lotor doesn't care
>hopped up on space crack or not, you can't actively despise your child for 10,000 years and then expect them to hug you when you get your shit together

Bonus points if Lotor nails her ass with a forearm shiver for making hm have to kill Narti.

Do we even deserve a MILF Nanny?

its part of her accepting other races arc she fucks Lotor hybrid vigor babies

Methinks Shiro is dead and Kuron is new Shiro. Kuron's arm activates and he switches to the Galra, but is still completely Shiro personality wise.

Me thinks that Kuron is Ryou. He'll be his own character completely different enough from Shiro for all of us to notice. Shiro is elsewhere and only Lotor or Haggar know where he is. I do agree with you that Kuron will switch over to the galra side which will prompt Keith to pilot black again. Kuron will be Lotor's lackey.

What's the next big con?

Wondercon. It's not until March.

I want to see a tumblr moral police lancefag interact with a /vld/ degenerate Keithfag

Fug. Hopefully they won't wait until Wondercon to announce Season 5.

Sure, why not? Haven't we suffered enough? She can be our oasis.

They'll run away the moment I mention a shota Keith seducing McCree.

The cancers will negate each other.

Honestly, I think they are all going to die together as a family. Like, Zaggar will remember fully who they are as they are dying the Dark-Q leaves and Lotor will be there in their crumbling palace, hugging them tightly as he waits to be crushed to death.

Right. Allura should have a baby with each and every race. she'll fuck kolivan eventually too.

God damn it, Joaquim, give us MILF Nanny.

But he cries a bunch already?

Sounds good!

I want Coran to cry in utter despair!

Why?

Because Coran deserves a sob story.

>steven yeun to his pin of Keith: he cute
Yeah, we know.

absolutely she will propagate the altean genetic line through out the universe

She's not really ded it's all according to his challenger deep level keikaku. If he was serious about mercing his harem he would have shot the cat.

Good. Have some titties.

Moral police can't win against someone with no morals.
They are a necessary cancer. They make tumblrinas believe this place is filled with deranged pedos which makes them avoid it.

She almost certainly will become lucid, but she's not going to survive it. She'll either stand up to Zarkon and get offed to show how truly far gone he is, betray him at the last second as he's about to go too far and die with him, or finally get through to him and die by his side reunited as loving husband and wife.

Pretty much. He makes a big gesture of wanting to show he's kind...and immediately goes to work making sure that guy is buried so deep in shit he can't see sunlight. Lotor is a backstabber and a half but he's got the charisma to make it seem like he's trustworthy.

Though I was rather hoping it would be his generals, not him, that showed up in episode 6.

to throw us off

JUST LIKE KEITH

Nice trips.

Don't you dare suggest that shit. She's gonna make it.

Jesus, does he parallel everyone?

>96270401

She's not. They are going to die. Lotor and most of his generals. And if the decide to echo Turn A Gundam, Coran, the Mice, and Allura will take the big sleep too.

I think you're thinking Ideon.

Okay but please don't make them related.

That's part of the Sincline theory user.

He's the one with the great destiny after all.

>Takes over the BoM
>The black paladin of Voltron
What else?

>Ideon

I haven't seen that one yet but what I am referring to:

Princess Dianna of the Moon (redundant name) does die at the end of Turn-A because her long stay in her cryochamber. That's why Kihel takes her place at the end of the series.

The most important part of a tragedy is the ending, user. Besides, they've been around for ten thousand years, they deserve some rest.

>keith is the next galra emperor

If that happens you better be prepared for Lance being the reincarnation of an ancient goddess fan material and theories

Jesus that character is a literal Sokka. I'm going to enjoy the Keith is related to an ancient race reveal freely.

How do you guys feel about the theory that the Naxzela Operation was the "final stage" of Operation Kuron?

>Naxzela Operation
What was that again?

In the last two episodes of season "4," when the coalition tries to take over Planet Naxzela to secure their region.

Anyway, the theory is that that idea to attack the planet was planted in the Kuron!Shiro's head and that he was luring the coalition to its demise because they all would have been within the blast range when Naxzela exploded.

And the "evidence," is that K!Shiro laregly kept all of the details to himself without consulting others -especially Allura and Coran and Kolivan, who are coordinating/communicating everything with him all of the time.

Then, obviously, everything regarding Haggar's overly calm behavior and subsequent actions when her own subordinates were losing their shit over Naxzela's "Fall."

I doubt it. There's better shit the Empire could do with Kuron.

That time Haggar turned a planet into a massive super bomb.

What details would Kuron have in regards to that planet? Kuron is being a controlled lackey by either Lotor or Haggar. In the last season in tailing the comet people speculated that Lotor was seeing through his eyes and knew that Keith would attack the ship, and now this new theory is implying that Haggar is seeing through his eyes. It's one or the other, Lotor or Haggar. At any rate, we all know that Kuron is a compromised galran experiment from S3 so if anyone has a hunch about him or think he's going to turn then you're right.

Lance could never compare to Sokka and will never get as great an episode as "Sokka's Master".

Another weird thing that Kuron's done, in episode 1 of S4 when they rescued that planet full of refugees Kuron commented that the inhabitants were all going to fight in the war against the galra. Something that Shiro would never have said considering the people weren't fighters and were simply seeking refugee on a planet. Kuron is interesting because he does things that Shiro wouldn't do all the while wearing his face. I'm really curious on Shiro's plot and how they're going to solve it.

Knock knock

They keep referring to him as Sokka in space so that's what I'm expecting. Lance will probably get an episode like 'Sokka's master' but since these are different writers it probably won't be as good or exist because of Dw's demands.

That's a really good point! Real!Shiro really doesn't want non-combatants involved in anything other than support, admin, etc. - especially if they are refugees.

Better than destroying the rebel forces and voltron in one, easy-to-clean, minimal losses fell-swoop?

I have a really bad feeling about shiro and keith now. keith's going to kill kuron, thinking it was shiro etc

i dont feel like typing, going to bed now

Where is the art/fic of Pidge pissing her pants?

Here. I didn't like not being banned anyway.