Janitors delete previous Schneider thread because they think he isn't Sup Forums

>Janitors delete previous Schneider thread because they think he isn't Sup Forums
>Meanwhile, he's working on a cartoon that will debut next year

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Kid_Danger_&_Captain_Ma

>The Adventures of Kid Danger & Captain Man is an American animated superhero comedy created by Dan Schneider that will premiere on Nickelodeon in 2018. The series stars Jace Norman, Cooper Barnes, Riele Downs, Sean Ryan Fox, and Ella Anderson. It is an animated spin-off series to Henry Danger.

So yeah. Somebody post that image again and let's continue where we left off, because no fucking rules were being broken.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20170302006305/en/Nickelodeon-Greenlights-Brand-New-Animated-Series-Adventures-Kid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just because a person happened to work on a cartoon doesn't automatically make any and all discussion of that person Sup Forums-appropriate.

>Lets make Sup Forums like Sup Forums

Are you saying mods are...incompetent?

It's already Sup Forums with cartoons and comics

You could have just started the thread without sounding like a big fucking baby.

Please mods delete this, unless is John K end days i don't want more sex predators threads

7 posts, and not a single cartoon image or cartoon character was named.

Not cartoons

Who decides what's Sup Forums appropriate? Savino works in the industry, Sup Forums talks about his scandals. Schneider is making his own cartoon after having worked at Nickelodeon (which itself is considered a Sup Forums-appropriate topic) for years, and many think the guy's a creep. So let's discuss that

Sup Forums jannies are a lot more autistic with what they delete.
There was an entire thread deleted because one person mentioned the NeoGAF incident. Didn't get any responses or derail the thread in any way, but poof.

>NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nickelodeon, the number-one kids’ network, has greenlit The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man (working title), a brand-new animated series based on characters from TV’s number-one kids’ series, Henry Danger. Created and executive produced by hitmaker Dan Schneider (Henry Danger, Game Shakers, iCarly), the half-hour series has been picked up for an initial order of 10 episodes and follows the heroic Kid Danger and Captain Man as they face new adventures—battling bizarre criminals and super villains with their sharp wit and amazing crime-fighting skills. The news was announced at Nickelodeon’s Upfront presentation, held today in New York City.

businesswire.com/news/home/20170302006305/en/Nickelodeon-Greenlights-Brand-New-Animated-Series-Adventures-Kid

Happy?

In an alternate reality these events are just a fictional cartoon portraying Dan's downfall.

>Dan "need them hoes with the toes" Schneider
>Dan "the man who can get em in the van" Schneider
>Dan "those small feet can beat my meat" Schneider

>its Sup Forums related because the OP says so even if nobody is even talking about that
Sup Forums would love you

>Who decides what's Sup Forums appropriate?
The mods.

No where the image, were are the cartoon or comics? Show an image, strip or pilot

Please point to where I sounded like a "big fucking baby". Was it where I explained why the thread is Sup Forums appropriate?

And anyway, half the reason I made this thread was because I never got a chance to save that huge image that was all the evidence of his foot fetish, and it seems to be nowhere else on the internet.

Why our mods are so useless?

No, it's literally Sup Forums appropriate if it has to do with cartoons in any way. We allow Muppet threads, for fuck's sake. Stop being willfully autistic.

>We allow Muppet threads
Muppets have comics and cartoon, like power ranger, were your cartoon OP i can see it.

Looks like we have to report the thread

>he thinks Sup Forums doesn't have threads for things that have only been announced and don't exist yet
IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic says hi. No pictures of that yet, either.