Who would win in a court battle?

who would win in a court battle?

Aren´t both defender attorneys? What kind of problem would force them to go against each other?

Who has worse legal knowledge? Bendis or Slott?
I think Soule is a legit lawyer

I'm pretty sure Jen also became a prosecutor after becoming She-Hulk so she could personally put away the villains she defeated.

Matt, because he's blind and therefore not distracted by green tits.

Murder

Manhunter... or maybe Josiah Power

man, I really want those two to make a comeback.

Civil suit maybe?

There is no such a thing as a court battle in law. Only you doing your best to make people believe your client isn't a complete moron/piece of shit or that the client is actually nicer than he looks.

No great rivalry. Hell, most of the time you can only win by proving outside forces that are entirely out of your control.

add carol there somewhere and make in into a summer event.

Kate's technically Ollie Queen's lawyer in the rebirth GA run, but she hasn't done much

what about Josiah? since DC is doing their take on Marvel IPs they should at least try Heroes for Hire with the Power Company

Using female and SJW no sense...You know is true user, search in your feelings...

Matt is a Prosecuting Attorney now, and Jen is a Defense Lawyer in a firm, so maybe they’ll cross paths

I think that wouldn´t be admisable on court, conflict of interest since she had a violent confrontation with them.

This guy.

I think that was literally a problem during the Slott run, but I don't remember details.

He still feels them moving tho

Don't worry, he'll get you off. He watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sounds was off, but he got the general gist of it.

This is an event I could get behind
Why hasn't the House of Ideas thought of this yet

They did once in Soule's She-Hulk run.

We'll never get a Marvel themed Ace Attorney

Not even a MvC joke ending. Fuck this gay earth.

Dare Devil wins. Justice is blind and She Hulk is green with envy.

American courts aren't about justice. They're about how much green you have.

A matter of dispute Captain America was worried about.
He hired both sides to duke it out.

Well, there is the ending where Phoenix Wright defends Galactus.

That case wasn't about a murder tho

I'm assuming by court you mean bed
And by battle you mean sexual escapades