ITT: We speculate how Alex Jones knew about the satanic rituals...

ITT: We speculate how Alex Jones knew about the satanic rituals, pedophile rings and cannibalism months if not years ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
yuki.la/pol/88486084#p88499122
prisonplanet.com/alex_jones_tells_his_story.html
archive.is/85fV7#selection-3437.0-3437.156
youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called research, retard.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

The problem is when it's stopped at Ped-o'clock, and the alarm starts ringing...

This dude is a fucking joke, retards taking what other retards say as research. A troll with a face

Steve Pieczenik

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

William Binney

Former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency (NSA) turned whistleblower who resigned on October 31, 2001, after more than 30 years with the agency. He was a high-profile critic of his former employers during the George W. Bush administration.

Dude's snuck into the Bohemian Grove before. Probably saw some shit.

He had the documents. All on record. They admit it all in their white papers. They've written books about it. And i'm here to tell you; 1776 will commence again unless you by super male vitality.

Infowars dot com.

Anyone even casually into conspiracies has known about the elite's pedo sex ring for years.

he is one of them

Maybe he is controlled oppo doing controlled leaks so we known the truth but not enough, and establishing himself as credible so they can come back to power after current global leaders are executed and continue everything as usual but now we all think this shit ain't happening no more

>a troll with a face

Alex Jones has many sources including

This sort of info has been in the public sphere for ages now. Many just thought it was a joke.

Super male vitality lets you see through the lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

Everyone knew you fucking retards. Look at our fucking dollar bills for christs sake.

People who control him told this stuff, but only parts that they want you to hear. And then he proceeded to spout whole lot of bullshit.

It's not that hard to surmise. Funny though how a congressman could fuck a couple guys and get tossed out of office but they fuck kids. It's almost as if they do it so they have dirt in case they get any idea of crossing the establishment

look up the franklin coverup and find out this shit has been happening all along. take a look into people like larry king (not our friendly suspenders wearing larry king) the runner of the franklin credit union

Go watch his first documentary on Bohemian Grove then think about what you're saying. He's been 15-20 years ahead of the curve.

Then watch the rest of his docs in sequence.

He is sensational on the radio, yes, but guess what it's made him a multimillionaire. Rightfully so.

No watch his old documentaries. He was an old school journalist investigator who gained sources. They all try to pull him places but he usually drops them if it isn't conclusive

A disinfo plant. He's there to let the public know bits of the truth and then throw in equally retarded shit out there. You can't be certain which parts are true or not.

Everyone who isn't a complete newfag knew about this shit from the 00s on at the latest. Normal people knew it from the 90s on.

You guys, however, are useless millenials.

He's a shill, they can't control us efficiently without telling some truths, you guys are fucking slow.

He's an agent

Yeah, I totally believe he snuck around the woods filled with security in a yellow rain jacket.

>1776 will commence again unless you by

Behold, the British "male". Such an absurd joke.

THE GLOBALISTS WRITE IT IN THEIR OWN WHITE PAPERS THEY BRAG ABOUT IT IN BOOKS ALEX JONES JUST READS THE GODDAMN DOCUMENTS

I don't buy the whole Jones is opposition meme. The real controlled opposition is the RNC/RINO/Bush/Neocon group. How do I know? Because they've been successful for over 50 years at pretending to be for us while advancing their globalist agenda.

Jones will never reveal his power level because he doesn't have to. He gives us the breadcrumbs and we find the truth for ourselves.

Remember he's on the radio competing against guys like Rush and Hannity- the populace simply isn't ready for him to reveal his final form.

meant for OP

If you mix brain force powder with the super male vitality and run it through a filter and then drink it you can see the face of God.

He had no clue. Made it up. By a stroke of incredible luck, he turned out to be right.

No he and his group infiltrated their group and were invited. Then when the footage was released the media hit job campaign on him began.

i heard a legend that a child narrowly escaped being eaten by the globalist satanic canabals. the child, naked and alone, almost died of exposure and hunger. But, the young child was befriended by wolves and nursed back to health. He learned to hunt and mate with the wild beasts, hollowing and the pale full moon. After learning these skills, he vowed only to use them for the sake of destroying the globalists.

That child was Alex Jones.

He's their cult leader

There was a lot of benign signs. Like cabala bracelets and symbology and shit. Shit that wasn't definitive proof and would make you look like a crazy person if you kept pointing out what looked like harmless coincidences.

Symbolism and occult shit related to the rich and powerful is some of the oldest shit ever.

Ghost, the true prognosticator of prognosticators, was talking about all of this first. Alex Jones just rips off everything Ghost says.

don't forget to buy your true capitalist meme shirts at ghost.market! heil Ghostler!

I SAW JESUS IN MY TOAST!!!!

>High Level Insider stated about Alex Jones:
He started as a mischievous cointelpro guy then realized how bad things really were and genuinely turned on the system. That being said, there are very hard limits to what he can say and he is required to disseminate certain mistruths as a condition of staying alive.
yuki.la/pol/88486084#p88499122

>pedophile rings and cannibalism months if not years ahead
Try centuries.

I hear this story before, didn't knew it was Alex.

now u kno

Is he superhuman and thats why the globalists haven't killed him ?

No. He claims he jumped a barbed wire fence, swam through a swamp and then wandered into a parkinglot where he just hopped into the back of a truck. All of this while wearing a yellow rain jacket.

I'm #withalex now

BECAUSE ITS BEEN COMMON FUCKING KNOWLEDGE! People have just ignored it and dismissed it as conspiracy theories. Well, they were true you dumb fucks. We've been talking about them for decades and now youre seeing it as reality.

a stopped clock is right twice a day

Maybe a different time.

Have you watched the doc? They clearly drive up to the place in a pickup truck and simply walk in.

not a stopped digital clock

This

He's an alien who has been spying on them

That was the time you are referring to. The reason they just drove up is after he hopped into the back of a truck the guards just assumed he was supposed to be there and didn't fuck with him.

If you read about how he jumped in, he gives the story in his own words.
>jumps barbed wire fence
>swims through swamp
>climbs up huge hill
>wanders into parkinglot
>jumps into back of truck

prisonplanet.com/alex_jones_tells_his_story.html

Somehow he managed to do all of this in a heavily guarded area wearing a yellow rain jacket and carrying a camera.

/thread

Oh Alex you fibber you

Why does he say nothing of the Jews?

This. The reason Jones doesn't reveal his power level is because we would reject him as crazy even if it's true.

Fuck, I thought he was crazy for thinking Clinton was a demon just two weeks ago. Now he's been completely vindicated in my eyes.

His Bohemian Grove documentary is pretty funny.

>he tells us it's a satanic ritual where only presidents and billionaire can attend and has huge security
>he says he will infiltrate the ritual and film it
>the """"""""infiltration""""""""" is him literally walking up there and telling the """huge security"""" that he is a member if they ask
>nobody gives a shit and asks him
>he films with a camera
>security guy tells him that its not allowed(probably because the dudes there dont wanna be recorded)
>he wears hidden cam the rest of the video

It was pretty funny desu, he made it sound like a big deal and literally nobody gave a shit and asked him who he is or anything...

kek

He's the final boss in disguise. He is the reptile overlord controlling the human race. He just wants to take out his inferior minions cause after centuries he decided to come out of hiding and wants to go one on one against us Sup Forums

Yes. He talks about it in terms of Satanism because people can grasp that. If he starts talking about esoteric shit like Minerva and the protocols of Zion people tune out.

It's a bit absurd when you read about how he says he did it. You would think that he's fucking Solid Snake or something. Running around in the woods at night, alluding armed guards and then sneaking onto a ride right into the enemy compound. But he's so bad ass he doesn't wear a sneaking suit, no...Alex Jones only needs a yellow rain slicker.

He's one of them. He's a "truther" shill. The lies are being exposed because something truly horrifying is on the horizon that far surpasses the fact that pedo satanist have always ruled this world.

Jesus is the only hope.

Because his wife is a Jew

I'm going to have to agree with you there. Not going to deny he is King of hyperbole.

Did you guys not watch True Detective?

Bill Cooper

Yeah so? That makes him a fucking hero asshole

i would really love to see a shoop of that.

This. 99.9% of the shit that comes out of this guys mouth can be taken about as seriously as a Clinton candidacy.

He got lucky this time in particular by "muh creepy shit that spookis christfags" meme's.

satan is coming to earth make your time and buy some water filters asap.

twiiiiter account just blocked leads to myspace account. looks like girl with clinton..... shady shit on account

what's with the adderall?

Even a stopped clock is right twice as day.

Pretty much this. His audience is mostly intro-level redpilled people that quickly stop listening to him, or middle aged Christians that already have it in their world view that Lucifer is pulling the strings and the end of the world is in the next year or two when Hell literally invades Earth.

Because he believed there was the possibility that some of these leakers were telling the truth and put together the evidence. Until very recently, most of us including myself pushed this stuff into crazy bin and would never give it serious consideration. He did. Now we see that our own biases about the nature of the world we live in caused us to automatically disqualify things that we should have actually considered. We are breaking the conditioning.

except that he planned this movie in the 1960's and it was based on a book from the 1920's

That's exactly why I'm in thorough belief that Trump is not the "messiah", but instead, Soros checking his six with a false prophet.

It's way too perfect. Trumps in the elite and Soros knows we know. He wouldn't be that careless.

>"plant"
implying alex jones doesn't rule the world through the nwo and plays both sides

you came so close on your own but the're to crafty

should i buy some super male vitality and filters?

He just parroted Bill Cooper and Texe Maars. Texe Maars (not Jim Maars) performed Jones wedding to Turbo Cuntkike ex.

Maars wrote a book in late 90's/2000 about Hillary called Big Sister is Watching You.

Man, the way things are going, I wouldnt be surprised if 9/11 was indeed an inside job

fuck fuck, Hillary is into cannibalism
archive.is/85fV7#selection-3437.0-3437.156

side efffects
>Ambulant stage
Headaches
Joint pain
Shaking
Loss of balance
Deterioration of speech
Decreased muscle control

>Sedentary stage
Become incapable of walking
Loss of muscle coordination
Severe tremors
Emotional instability - depression with outbursts of uncontrollable laughter

>erminal stage
Cannot sit without being supported
Virtually no muscle coordination
Unable to speak
Incontinent
Difficulty swallowing
Unresponsive to surroundings
Ulcerations with pus and necrosis (tissue death)

Generally, the patient will die between 3 months and two years from the onset of symptoms. Death usually occurs due to PNEUMONIA or infected pressure sores.

He's got the documents and he's authorized to say it. This is really important so we're skipping the the next break.

Those girls are melanie and stephanie hausberger, weird twins who do weird photographing shit.
Google it, you will find out.

>muh jeebus
Stop

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

I don't always click links.
But when I do.
And I'm educated a bit more
It always deserves a you

Seriously, It's what I love about this place. Thanks

Because saying that about rich elites isnt an original concept

Irl is becoming some bonafide fucking Kojima shit and it's scaring the shit out of me

Alex waits for other people to do the work, invites them on his show to talk about their findings, then claims credit for the revelations a few years down the line.

>yfw alex is van helsing

Isle of Man holy fuck you're a rarity

Alex could be a rich man doing voiceovers for anime or being a infomercial pitchman like Billy Mays but he chose to dedicate his life to fighting the Globalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU

Fritz springmeyer (spelling?)

Should of been common knowledge in the 80s after the likes of Lt Col Michael Aquino and Lawrence E King jr.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

It is out there for a long time already. everything. its just that people talking about it were reffered to as crazy or paranoid. but its nothing new

It's almost like a self fulfilling imaginary prophecy

there has been talk of it for like 20 years

Cill with this... I'm not capable to handle this right now

Exactlty. He did his Bohemian Grove movie AFTER he did the research. Thats what journalists are supposed to do.