Live from Chicago. Trump supporters not welcome. I can't wait to btfo you goobers this week. It's gonna be glorious

Live from Chicago. Trump supporters not welcome. I can't wait to btfo you goobers this week. It's gonna be glorious

Inb4" fag cuck whatever the mouth breathers here repeat over and over

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having to be paid before you can stop a trump rally
pathetic

> Chiraq
Whats it like being a nigger?

voter intimidation outside a polling place

>that crowd
I just gagged

>In other news, Putin supporters not welcome in Raqqa

That implies that anyone would willingly go to Chicago anyways.

Y'all look like a bunch of fat pieces of shit. Is this why everyone shoots each other in Chicago? Because living means having to be around you cucks?

fag cuck

Thank god I don't live even near that shithole.

YOU WISH YOU COULD WORK AS HARD AS ME

Bitch where are you right now? I'm a Trump supporter in Chicago and I will come kick your ass.

Mm yeah yum that's the way I like it mmmm hmm slurp yum yum nice I like it a lot I love those forearms baby mm tummy I like stubble on a woman's face lick lick yummy
:p

LOL at the myth. Been at every anti trump demonstration including the UIC one. Trump Camp tried to say Hillary paid violent protesters yet nothing happened.

Fuck a large amount of trump and bernie supports ended up drinking and hanging out at a bar a block away. I sat next to several old trump men and it was fine.

Keep perpetuating the myth bruh

I hope Putin cleanses all high population centers with nuclear fire if Shillary wins. We need to start our cities over.

if I lived in a filthy subhuman AIDS-infested hellhole like Chicago I would smack every single one of you numale faggots down if you started shit over my MAGA hat. I'd smack your disgusting whore women down too.

Lmao if you don't live near major city you might as well be a cousin fucker.

Fuck can we just burn the rest of IL and Indiana to the ground. Y'all are worthless

Chicagofag reporting in. I think the normie liberal leaning population will be too drunk or hungover from the Cubs celebrations to go vote.

Damn keyboard commando settle down. Lmao

Illinois fellow here living in Cicero can't wait to vote trump.

Ran into a few of my old classmates last time i votes in the primary for Cruz they all got pissy when I requested the Republican ballot.

Pretty sure I know the guy on the left in the blue shirt.

>chicago

This is the most yankee thing I've ever read

Hey you fags just walked by my house. Why I live in the center of gay town? The world will never know and I can't wait for my lease to be up.

>Keep perpetuating the myth bruh
can't wait to hang you

wait a minute, is this Adrian Pasdar on the left of the picture?

How edgy my dude. Lmao

>chicago

that entire city needs to be nuked

Because your an idiot. Lakeview IS Boystown you newbie. Fuck dog get out if you cant handle it you weak bitch

Grown women wearing tiaras and polyester dresses, nice

I was at the Trump rally in Albuquerque in May. It got violent, and 100% of that violence came from the anti-Trump protesters. Liberals are some of the most hateful people that I've ever been around.

ADMITS BRIBERY:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ELECTION FRAUD :
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

ARMS DEALING:
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

EXPLANATION
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

GET OUT AND VOTE PLEASE.

kill yourself

I live a few blocks from there. Should I throw a bag of fresh shit at them?

NO TOLERANCE TO THE INTOLERANT

I'm not a liberal. I believe you should be silenced and thrown in a river.

Inb4 Islamic counterarguement from idiots

I'll even let you pick the caliber round you get to take.

the left are always so ugly

Wait until they chimpout after Trump wins. Then we beat the fuck out of them for the months of hate that they've spewed and the violence that they try to do.

I live a few blocks from there. Should I throw a bag of fresh shit at them?

Lmao the fantasy. This is gonna be good on election day.

>By young people, for all people

Except for straight, white, Republican males.

I should probably pick up a couple more mags before Tuesday. Shit will be so cash

Right because you are a fucboi

Try not to be a cousin fucker for one minute Clem

Justify the violence and you justify the response. When Trump supporters finally respond in kind, you little fucks are going to get wrecked.

>be Chicagoan
>get shot
>blame Trump

kek, they can fucking have it.

black racist identified.

All of the successful people I know in Chicago voted for Trump. All the retarded sjw baristas are too lazy to vote because Bernie isn't up there

Are you ready to die for your cause? Are you prepared to become a martyr for the left and political correctness, a martyr for the globalist elite?

Are you ready to be strung up like the rest of the demonic filth you and yours associate with?

This is a war your kind will not win and your corpses will prove it.

>Import people who hate you
>Surprised when they start attacking you
>Cover up all stories of the attacks

Going to be interesting soon

Lmao what an edgy fantasy dude. You have to leave the basement to vote Cletus.

Friend lives in an apartment pictured. He fucking hates living in boystown, and isn't even inherently homophobic. The gays just don't know how to be civil around there... Not a place for kids - there is a police camera just west of there at clark and belmont, the only intersection to have a police camera for a few miles. This is lincoln park we are talking about, boystown in particular. Rich-town. But the gay's presence has brought overt drug use and sex to an upper-class neighborhood near you!

t. Northwest sider, former resident of LP.

I'd like to see you try.

Oh right, you're a faggot nu-male with no access to firearms in the people's republic of Chicongo. Probably explains why the spearchucking horde fucks your girlfriend and her daughter while you sit there and masturbate.

t. Hoosier.

Lmao suburbanite detected

you're retarded

You can laugh and play it off all you want. You want your race war and anarchy? You won't live to see the end of it.

Laugh all you want. We're tired of getting shit on by you little faggots. Don't forget, you're picking a fight with the great white genocidal demons themselves this time around.

No shit. I know my neighborhoods that bleed into each other. We let the cheap rent get the best of us. Don't live above gay clubs children. Probably moving to Pilsen or out of the city/area entirely next.

Clinging on to classical ideals of masculinity because you were never taught how to deal with emotions.

How's it feel to be outdated and irrelevant Jepsen?

>lets fight with the demographic of people that are the most well armed and has the best skill sets to fight a protracted war, nothing will possibly go wrong.

Well, you're a fucking retard.

What makes you like Hillary OP? I'm actually curious.

Oh so you can complain about the Latinos in Pilsen next? Gtfo of the city goober

Tranny Prostitutes on the beat.

You'll say that until your car breaks down or when the grocery stores run out of food.

Your emotions help you grow food and defend yourself faggot.

We aren't dealing with military professionals. We are dealing with Jeb and Cletus that have a few guns and a tractor.

most of these people are paid as contractors to do this. notice their appearances and clothing. most are from other cities or neighboring states

all of these shills getting paid as a contractor are going to cry themselves to tears during tax time, as they have to report their contractor earnings and pay taxes on it.

soon we will enjoy the threads/posts all over during tax time of people crying about having to owe 5-9 grand in taxes

No, I live off of the brown line you fucking fuck, kys. I am 20 minutes from that location posted you naperville faggot. Go write in bernie. I voted trump early and there was none of this rainbow bullshit anywhere. It was a civil event.

Keep posting. One day you WILL be found.

In the words of trump. WRONG

>we aren't dealing with military professionals. We are dealing with Ching chong and Ding dong that have a few guns and a rice paddy.

Again, you're a fucking retard.

>not letting blacks fuck your girl friend is a classical ideal

wew lad

So spooky!

>going to a political rally wearing a pink and blue dress with a fucking tiara

why are people allowed to vote

Stupid faggots

TL;DR : Your kind is fucked.

Only thing that bothers me in Boystown is the noise from the club downstairs Thursday-Sunday. Other than that top tier neighborhood we wouldn't be able to afford to live in.

Why are you so angry?

Actually, you will be dealing with a lot of vets, faggot. I've watched you fucks and watched how you operate first hand. You're going to get wrecked hard if you don't back the fuck off.

No one is reading that shit Obidiah

not a decent human being in the lot.

goober gators!!!

Take note: you post redpills like this user's pic in these threads, not argue with faggots like OP

Oh so welfare queens. Hope they have both legs and no PTSD so they can hold a gun

Where is this @ right now?
I'm in near northside right now,
I could go dump blood on them or something
Quick anons

mah we have the prood

The only thing those fat shits could intimidate is a buffet.

Here is a condensed version of that for you

>by young people, for all people
>implying young people know more than the elderly who have seen more and lived through more and are thus more inclined to make good decision's

I hate this meme. "Fuck old people young people should run EVERYTHING" is literally some Siegfried tier bullshit. Props if you catch my reingold reference.

>goobers
>ctr

>cletus walks 12 miles every day to get his mail
>shoots all day every day
>in decent shape from manual labor, mitigated by all the natty ice he drinks

>Jack from the city gets his nails done, has never walked farther than a mile in his life, nor carried more than twenty pounds, never seen a gun, cries from watching sex and the city, and passes out at the sight of blood

who do you put money on in a fight

Near Belmont and Halsted. Get off the red/brown at Belmont and head towards the lake. But you wont

I watched you faggots scatter like cockroaches because a smoke grenade was thrown. A legless vet with PTSD would be enough to shut you faggots down.

>for all peoples

exept those who dont vote hillary obviously

Just east of belmont and broadway, you cannot miss it. Roughly at pine grove and belmont. Do it faggot!

Where is this at, I'll go with u, tired of this shit. I'm up nearnorth

Another Hoosier here. I cannot wait until the race riots kick off and Chicago burns to the ground. Don't worry though, you can stay in Gary with your pets.

There's atleast 200 people here. Anyone that tries anything probably won't get far.

>voting against Trumps plan to do $100 Billion in renovation to the inner city

You know what, it's no wonder you're all so poor.

What is gentrification.

What a terrifying cess pool of degenerates gas them all