Aqua Teen made a joke mocking God, and yet if Rick and Morty does it, everyone reees like a fucking moron

Aqua Teen made a joke mocking God, and yet if Rick and Morty does it, everyone reees like a fucking moron

Just goes to show that Sup Forums knows jack shit about good cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hi9UE8phLkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That joke was mocking meatwad's appearance.

aqua teen never took itself serious. it never end credits with some emo music where Im supposed to feel for master shake at the end even though hes a sociopath. do you get the difference kiddo there is a thin line between comedy and preachy comedy...

Because no one is supposed to see shake and want to emulate him.

You could afford to try a little harder

Amen - oops, I should say - Damn straight brother. (Obviously because saying 'Amen' is like using the move 'Splash' in Pokemon xD)
It's almost as if people are too sensitive nowadays to enjoy any sort of intelligent media that challenges their narrow world view ... hmmmm ....
*sips coffee and ponders*

literally r*ddit the post

To be fair if there's a god in their hellscape of a universe he's a dick.

There are a lot of atheist jokes out there Aqua teen is by no means the underrated masterpiece. Rick and Morty actually has an under lying philosophy to back it up. Also popularity is a big part of it.

Because Shake is the idiot of the group unlike Rick

>Aqua Teen made a joke mocking God
it was the stupidest character in the show making it not a wizard genius

>God isn't real because I'm so smart and nothing matters

>God isn't real because no benevolent deity would allow such an abomination to exist

two entirely different statements

The difference is that athf is actually funny

We don't actually get to see or hear God on the show, but we do get to hear the Devil.

It wasn't even a joke on God, it was a joke at Meatwad's expense.

that was the point you cuc

>Rick and Morty actually has an under lying philosophy to back it up

Its poop jokes and funnay werds xd wrapped around basic sci-fi tropes and sprinkled with a little bit of Dan Harmon being a neo-lib bitch baby, stop with this 'nihilism means i'm smart' bullshit

And I say that as someone who likes the show

go back

>And I say that as someone who likes the show

That's how I know you dont

Because aqua teen isnt trying to act like some smarter then you cunt. Its a show about reveling in degeneracy. It is and always will be a far greater show then R&M

This. ATHF makes it a one off joke and leaves it at that to make sure it doesn't wear out it's welcome, Rick and Marty meanwhile repeatedly throws fedora tier atheism and anti-religious shit that Rick himself renounces on at least one occasion in your face. I'm still firmly of the belief that the writers do it to make long winded jokes about their viewers, but whether or not it's true doesn't really matter when the joke got stale practically two seasons ago.

>reveling in Degeneracy

WOW THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER

Oh shit I spit out my drink.

Aqua Teen tosses out random one liners. Rick and Morty stick to one specific joke and don't deviate.

Oh fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking crybaby.

rick and morty doesn't take itself seriously
the end credits emo music is literally a joke being made by juxtaposing a dramatic cliche with an absurd setting/subject (the fucking cartoon).

you taking that seriously makes no sense at all. It's about as valid as saying Clone High took itself too seriously when it constantly used the phrase "on a very special episode of clone high" while mocking after-school specials.

Except its funny and not forced.

>Comparing Master Shake to Pickle Fedora.

Why are you guys taking this obvious bait

>Rick and Morty actually has an under lying philosophy to back it up
Most of the episodes are movie/TV show references.

There is a hell
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi9UE8phLkc

this holy shit

The difference is that when ATHF did it, it was FUNNY.

Maybe I'm too smart for your stupid show but could you give me some bits where ATHF can actually make me laugh?

>rick and morty doesn't take itself seriously

Yes, it does,

What's it like being denser than my cock inside your mother, you fucking retard.