My brother believes Hillary Clinton is the most unfairly scrutinized politician in history and all the smoke around her...

My brother believes Hillary Clinton is the most unfairly scrutinized politician in history and all the smoke around her has been a 20 year Republican smear.

Pic related(sorry for quality) is his fucking kitchen and the rest of his place is just as bad with posters, newspapers, yard signs, etc.

How do I respond Sup Forums?

suck his dick

Take a page from the russian book of removing homosexuality and burn his house down.

My sibling and friends are retarded as well. When we're all drafted for WW3 I don't think I'll protect them.

Beat the shit out of him

ask him why she sells national secrets to saudis

call him a cuck

just fucking fact check him into oblivion with sources, and if he is a normie just link to emails and spirit cooking

He's right. I don't know how many times she needs to be found innocent before rethuglicans finally give up.

Fuck him in the ass to assert dominance, then force him to vote Trump.

He's beyond help.
Don't bother, some people are not meant to be redpilled

burn his house down, duh

kill him

You can't convince a 'true believer'. What Trump needs to do now (and has needed to do throughout the campaign) is get the 'middle ground', the mildly disinterested fat middle-aged white housewives.

While some of us do get excited about our presidential candidates, this is a clear sign of a mental health issue on behalf of your brother. I strongly urge you to seek help for him. He's looking for a figure to latch onto, and if Clinton is found to not be that figure he may latch onto someone that may lead to self destructive tendencies. This personality trait is exactly what led to things such as Jonestown and the Manson girls.

DESU in american history, this isn't really a bad one. Its bad by modern history, but not overall in the nation.

Hell, Jefferson and Adams were openly calling each other Trannies and faggots. Their supporters were openly violently clashing in the streets and several dozens of people died.

you kill him you fucking pussy

Cripple him so he is unable to vote

>I was eating a heavy wheat toast
>one of the seeds got stuck on my uvula as i tried to swallow
>coughing ensued
>it triggered my vagus nerve
>and halfway through eating my eggs and toast breakfast
>i vomited a portion of what i just ate
>this literally happened about 5 minutes ago

> HE'S BEYOND HELP.

lmfao goddamn.

The funny thing is the Republicans have been so insane with their attacks, it's insulated her against genuine criticism and people taking new accusations seriously.

For 20 years Republicans have accused her of:
>being a mass murderer
>being a witch
>being literally Satan
>being Bill Clinton's pimp
and in this election we get new hilarious shit like pedophile and "hosts dinner parties where people eat semen food" thrown into the mix

It's a modern version of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. After all of these inflammatory and absolutely insane and laughable accusations, people just ignore boring things like "oh hey she met with this dude to talk policy, that's kind of sketchy"

WTF, i didn't write that DESU shit. Fuck outta here with the weeb speak/ching chong ping pong.

>rethuglicans

buy him a pizza and beers or something and watch the election results on TV with him. then laugh in his faggot face for hours when they announce that Donald J. Trump is the winner.

Beat the ever living shit out of him you retard. Who honestly allows their brother to become a faggot?

If a single person calls you a cocksucker, they're probably just an asshole.

If everyone calls you a cocksucker for 20 years, you're probably a cocksucker.

OP here. He's flying to NYC to the Javits Center on election night to hear Hillary shatter the glass ceiling live(concession speech), I shit you not. He's literally mentally hill.

He's currently out with a gaggle of supporters canvassing the area. These people are the epitome of 'ignorance is bliss' and are complicit in her crimes desu.

>mentally hill
kek

honor killing

Is this him, OP?

Beat him up. Maybe he'll grow some balls after the beating.

Welcome to this anime imageboard senpai.

Ask him about Super Predators and Robert Byrd, then ask why does he support a racist?

Fuck his wife