Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom

Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom.

I HAVE ENLISTED ALL OF YOU TO HELP ME OVERTHROW MEGATRON!

solomon grundy wants bra too.

What the fuck is the status of my application?

Solomon grundy, you have a shirt!

What more could you want!

*blocks all your paths*

I called you here to distract Superman.
Get out.
No.
I will not get you a bra.

I AM AIR COMMANDER STARSCREAM, STRONGEST OF THE SEEKERS, AND RIGHTFUL LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS! YOU WILL TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!

>Get out.
Fuck you man. I've more than earned a membership here.

Hit the road, baldy. I call the shots here now.

You'll probably just try and take over and use the headquarters as a party pus.
You are going to distract Superman.
Who the fuck are you?

>You'll probably just try and take over and use the headquarters as a party pus.
Oh come on Lexie, I can differentiate the time between party and work. Come on,it'll be fun.We'll make SpaceGulags, create some Concentration Camps, get rid of the Gene Freaks.

AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME OVERTHROW MEGATRON!

Starscream sit down or you'll never eat lunch in this headquarters again!

Alright, you are accepted.
No promises.

He'll change the Darth Vader penis we have going on and change it to an Iron Man face though

>Alright, you are accepted.
Right on Lexie! Look, how do you feelabout Adamantium Sentinels? Uh?! And hear this: We can make them powered by K-Nite baby! We clear out the Gene Freaks, and Big Blue can't do anything!

>He'll change the Darth Vader penis we have going on and change it to an Iron Man face though
Nah,the Vader thing is a classic, I'm not touching that. He's a heroic Knight trying to restore balance in the universe, just like me bucko! And he hates Space-Gypps. Man's Based, I'd never disrespect him.

Sounds great.

Hey you! Is Starscream here?

I have nothing but respect for you. But my question is how can we let you into the Legion of Doom when you've done nothing wrong?

Alright, and hear this: You know how the radiation of each kryptonite has differences based on the color, right? So, what if we created a synthetic kryptonite, which, when specifically charged, could emit the spectra and thus properties of each color? Huh? HUH?!

NO!

It's genius!

Bucko,all of us here are called """villains""" because the dimwitted masses are too stupid to understand we want what's best of them. Sure, we have some genuinely bad eggs around here, but the upper management has only the world's best interests at heart. Right?

That's just me in a nutshell Old Sport! Anyway, now that the work part is done... who wants to party? With Extremis you can part as much as you want and stop whenever you want...

Anyone want some coffee.

Get out Brock. We've got enough muscle.

Screw coffee. Let's do some shots!

You think I want to join you? I'm here to serve some justice to you miscreants!

Eddie! You were supposed to wait for my cue!

...Really? A guy in a sound-sensitive goo against a room of supervillains?I can just open the radio and you'll be spazzing on the floor bucko. Just get out.

That's what you think, but the possibility you didn't think of is gonna cost you! CAP NOW!

Take that!

Stop this tomfuckery!

Oh no, a guy with super-steroids and again... a guy who'll start convulsing as soon as I put on my Spotify playlist. Just... get out. I feel like I'm killing puppies by taking on you two.

You forgot, I'm also here.

Get out you already got cucked by Norman and sold out to Peter Parker.

Nice try Spider-Cunt

Hi guys, how are you doing?

I said fuck off Spider-Cuck. Ozzy here fucked your girl once. Do you wanna get butt-fucked as well? I'll go poor myself a martini, when come back, you better be gone.

Oh shit, it's over.

It isn't nice to threaten people with sexual assault.

NO!

I WAS SUPPOSED TO RULE!

Nah, I got this.

Yeah, it isn't. And unless you back off Old Boy, I'm gonna unleash this Adamantiane (yeah, it's an AU metal, what do you care) Sentinel on your ass. And, it's powered by Kryptonite. And, it's got a real big, metal cock with a Kryptonite tip, so unless you want a bleeding rectum, I suggest you keep moving boy-scout.

If you try, I will erase alchohol from existence. Also I just summoned reinforcements.

Eh, fuck it. I'm a businessman, I've got to think about my PR. Either way, I have a harem back home to fuck, with my robo-dick. Doyou have a robo-dick Superman? I don't think so... But remember, I can always make mini-AdaSents, with KryptoCocks. Who knows, maybe one day, while you're sleeping, you'll feel the joy of getting buttfucked!

IRL Legion of Doom?

>Kryptonite tip
Oh yeah! Party time!

We

are

ready!

WE HAVE ARRIVED MOTHERFUCKERS!

Did someone forget to invite me to the party? i'll have you know the last person who forgot to invite me to a party got a ink pen in his eye

Go back to Arkham, now.

why should i go home when im having so much fun!

say, have i ever told you the one about the guy the the ink pen in his eye?

There are a lot of business types here. I don't like that.

What if I told you Mr. Stark has left me in charge of keeping the place running?

H-Hi. Hehnn. I mean, h-how are you doing? I h-have data about Roxxon that could interest you. Maybe, w-we can share it.

Goddamn it, you've told me about the ink pen fiasco so many times that I instinctively break every ink pen I see.

Wow folks, just when you think he can't get any more grumpy

now we have the dark penbraker

Hmm... Seems to be a cosy place. I will join.

Curses! Foiled again!

Dr.Sivana, this guy is stealing your catchphrase!

I’m in your clubhouse steeling your lemonade