An user in another thread that was pruned showed us what 14 fish stood for

An user in another thread that was pruned showed us what 14 fish stood for

Anyone remember? it had to do with a fish eating a penis and 14 body parts from some occultist religion

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
globalgoals.org/
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
fox5ny.com/news/207095869-story
amazon.com/Monoprice-Lollipop-Style-Diaphragm-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00P7LDYJ6?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has the creepiest hands of any guy I've ever seen.

Who else /drinksemenbutonlyasajoke/ here?

dayooth

bump

would like to know

Osiris was killed and cut into 14 pieces, but sewn back together and ressurected by his wife, except the penis, which was eaten by a magic fish, so his wife made him a golden penis.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

you probably think vaccines cause autism too

*cough*

Found it!

...does podesta have a golden penis?

You like fishsticks?

Do you like putting fishsticks in your mouth?

oshit wat

This war extends far beyond our mortal realm, Hillary is an agent of evil.

no, but it's turning into diamonds near children

Looks like actually has some kind of medicine on his little finger, right hand

Search for "finger" in the podesta Wikileaks emails to see his emails to doctors about his hand injuries

What's more concerning is his right pinky.
Also dat chin.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

Here's a link to the email with the 14 - fish image attached. What in the actual fuck?

Twittter just blocked account that tweeted out this myspace account. looks like girl with clinton and shady photos of kids in connections. lets go user

Another email says he took a fall while running and hyperextended his pinky finger

its fake, searching lollipop in wikileaks does not come up with any email of the sort

link me to it if im wrong

>university of alabama-birmingham

stop paying our politicians to murder goat farmers to move fuel, jerkoff

Wake me up inside

the eaten penis of Osiris represents the lost knowledge of the generative force, the creation of life. once that generative force is mastered by man, man has become like god. that's the occult symbology of 14.

Someone asked him how "well-done" he likes his pizza.

>scantily clad young women sitting on a pentagram

wew lad

I love it when they block people because those are the ones you know are right

Its about Osiris. A fish ate a penis and then some pagan goddess made it a cursed penis. Its fucking weird desu

He wants to save the ocean. That is point 14 of the climate plan. The picture looks weird but it seems to be nothing.

If I had that face I would never own a mirror. Damn that fuck is creepy.

THE CORPSE OF THE MURDERED OSIRIS WAS CUT INTO 14 PIECES. THE PENIS OF OSIRIS WAS DEVOURED BY A FISH.

Pretty much. Anything that sounds too good to be true, and has no sauce link

=

>FUCKING SHILLS TRYING TO OBSCURE THE TRUTH WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY THE CREDIBILITY OF ALL THE FUCKED UP CODESPEAK IN THE REAL EMAILS.

Got u senpai

Read wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

My mistake of not adding it sooner

You stupid fucking moron you know there's like 30 leaks to search thru right? Not just podesta

My bad as well.

They are sliding real shit hard as fuck with fakes though.

Or all this Occult shit is a big Red Herring distracting us from following the money.

Following the money is the proven method to catch a criminal organization.
And we've stopped following it completely.
Wikileaks threads are dead.
eFOIA Request threads are dead.
80% of the thread on Sup Forums are this /x/ tier bull shit now

72 years is 1 degree in the procession of the equinox. 14 is the # of constellations recognized by ancient people. The 14 Constellations are thrown into the sky and the sun rises in a different constellation as the years pass. It's not observable in a human lifetime because as I said, 1 degree every 72 years but the ancient people did know about the 26,000 year procession and coded it into their myths... like this one.

Fish = Pisces which is the age we are leaving. Entering Aquarius. Luke: 22:10 = As soon as you enter Jerusalem, a man carrying a pitcher of water will meet you. Follow him. At the house he enters.

Jesus says that to his homeboy. He is signlaing the turning of the age in this story also. Could go on forever but not very politic related.

And a hyperextension caused a "weeping" wound?

That's exactly it:
>My favorite of the #GlobalGoals? No. 14— we must protect our oceans and
life below water #SDGs

Goal #14: save the fish. Nothing to see here.

guys, wasnt osiris cut into 14 pieces also?

fuck

>pic related
What did he mean by this?

Wish I could take credit for it but was talking to a friend who did a report on Osiris in 5th grade or whatever the fuck...

Must have fucked him up bad since that was 20 years ago...

>Talking about saving fish.
>-Milia (((Fisher)))

It sort of depends on who crafted the agreement. If they were aware of the occult they could had put the fish thing as 14 on purpose, sort of like an embedded in-joke. Then people also aware would say things like "I liked #14, wink-wink"

I love how his left middle finger is clearly Photoshoped, so that you can not see the CUT

The /x/ shit is very persuasive for minorities I think though.

That's really reaching. Here's the rest of them, from globalgoals.org/

W-what the f-fuck?!?

out of all the fucking goals there, he picks the one that's least likely to be cared about by Democrats? You do realize every single action a political party does is analyzed and calculated ad infinitum

He clearly picked 14 and the fish because it represents the legend of Osiris and the occult. Look at his smug smile. Sociopaths and psychopaths enjoy getting away with their crimes and bragging about their crimes

View
Quoted By: 14 Fish is an Occult / Thelemic reference to Osiris, the Egyptian God of the Dead and Underworld. Osiris is one of the most important figures in secret occult rituals.

Osiris was murdered by his brother, Set (god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence), who then chopped the body into 14 smaller pieces and scattered them to prevent him being brought back to life. Isis (goddess of marriage, fertility, motherhood, magic), and incestuous sister of Osiris, wanted to bring her brother back to life using magick for long enough to become impregnated by him before he died and was given a proper burial again. So she found the pieces, except for his penis which had been eaten by the Oxyrhynchus fish, put him back together and became pregnant by her brother through magick before he died again.

14 - represents the pieces of dismemberment, it also ties into ritual phases of the moon (each 2 parts of 28 day phase)
FISH - represents the penis and the notion that there is no place in heaven for the penis, only on Earth. This ties in nicely with Thelemic law says “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”

so its literally nothing?

>the eaten penis of Osiris represents the lost knowledge of the generative force, the creation of life. once that generative force is mastered by man, man has become like god. that's the occult symbology of 14.
So in English:

"The eaten penis of Osiris represents a dude who forgot how to get a boner and couldn't jizz. But once he got his potence back he gained a lot of magical powers".

What's with all this mystical stuff and jizz? I could never be a globalist elite, too much gay shit and ancient egyptian sunday school going on.

shutup

Osiris was cut into 14 pieces, 13 of which were found by Isis and the 14th, the penis, was eaten by fish.

Good eye kid!

GAS THE GLOBALIST MASTERS. FREE HUMANITY NOW.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have no idea how right you are. Very superstitious people.

t.black brother in law haver

Yeah, unless you buy into the /x/ shit the rest of this thread is on about.

Yeah it's litterally nothing even though I made you cum with my 8 inch dick ;)

dude thats not cool

DAILY REMINDER THAT OSIRIS PENIS WAS EATEN BY 3 FISHES WHICH REPRESENT IGNORANCE, SUPERSTITION AND FEAR WHICH TO THE MYSTERIES MEAN STATE, CHURCH AND THE MOB

Stop being homophobic you bigoted cis white male!

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
a lollipop is an in-ear microphone you lunatics

pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6

satanic rituals, walnut sauce, lollipops DEBUNKED

pol BTFO again

Wouldn't the most logical progression be for life on land to be 14 and life below water 15? This seems intentional.

Hey I just research this stuff. It doesn't mean I believe in what it represents.

Btw I made a mistake in previous post. 14 parts and 1 eaten to make 13 constellations not 14 sorry. These guys knew everything way back when.

fox5ny.com/news/207095869-story

>pastebin.com/EqSkcFp6
>"no evidence"
CTR panicking real hard

there isn't one reference in the entire internet that lollipop refers to a mic

CTR BTFO

got milk?

amazon.com/Monoprice-Lollipop-Style-Diaphragm-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B00P7LDYJ6?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its py 3,14 march 14, something to do with the zodiac or some other shit. this dude a fucking lunatic that belives there are ETs among us; some other think its a pedo thing.

some people thought they were fentanyl suckers last time this came up, but given the more recent news about "pizza" this seems less likely than child prostitutes given the "lolita" name is popular with these freaks