60 feet tall statue of St,Vladimir right near Kremlin erected

>Supporters hailed the statue as embodying Russia’s core identity as a robust state built around Christian values and under a resolute father figure.
>Critics disparaged the work, which rises nearly 60 feet at a main crossroads about 100 yards from the Kremlin walls, calling it an eyesore and a thinly disguised monument to the other Vladimir.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/st-vladimir-all-60-feet-of-him-rises-near-the-kremlin/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_the_Great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVkwbPLwdj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer's_Union_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post the real thing OP

Katsap, what's the name of his Rus?

Oh yeah, the Kievan Rus.

Where's that located? Nowhere inside Muscovy?
Thought so.

Instead, celebrate your Finno-Ugric and Bashkir/Moksha tribal heritage and culture.
Why appropriate Ruthenian people's history?

>Ruthenian people's history
Waahahahahhahahahhahahaaha

Dawww, so small and already shitposting :3

Katsapchik, you need to brush up on your world history, at least before Tsar Putin blocks your access to Google.

Aww, it's so drunk, and already shilling for a dictatorship that's destroying your own people.

How does treason taste?

Yes, this was the dream of Vladimir, Moskal-Donfag-Lugandonian-Kacap lmao.

4 oinks out of 10 at most, keep trying.

Puny statue, very low energy

Oh yea, I need to brush up on my world history alright.

Like how Indo-Europeans were from Ukraine and how Jesus was Ukrainian.

I'm glad to have harmed your health.
Shall we continue?

Yes, please continue, it's always entertaining.

I don't answer for the retarded claims of Ukrainian clerical fascists.
Would you like to be solely represented by your lowest classes? Because that can be arranged.

Implying you are biologically capable of stopping and behaving like a human being.

Hello Trolls for Olhino crew.

Implying you can actually get on a computer and stop horse riding on a camel, Ossetichurka.

What is Treaty of Pereyeslav? You willingly have bend the knee to Muscovy over 350 years ago.

I remember doing sick grinds around this thing in Tony Hawk's Underground

absolutely fucking bsaed

Russia is literally the messiah of nations

who invited the cockholes?

>Serbijanac in Croatia
Yeah, you have "willingly bended" to Bosnia and HOS/Ustasha.

Katsap shill logic:

>Ukrainians must be exterminated because they are an inferior people, and they are Nazis, and Nazis are bad. We hate Nazis, but the Jews are bad, and they must also be exterminated.

It's like your culture prevents the average russian from developing a sense of self-awareness.

>Jews disparaged the work

>Lower Austria
Your country is officially part of Ukraine.
Oh that's right, you are just a pathetic Russo-Auslander or proxy.

Picrelated is another monument of Vladimir, in the city of Vladimir that he founded and shamelessly named after himself. On the background, there's the Dormition Cathedral built in the 12th century by Andrei Bogolyubsky, the Vladimir-Suzdal prince that conquered and sacked Kiev thus establishing dominance of Vladimir over other Russian principalities.

Posting this just to cause further inflammation of our Ukrainian friends.

Oh, you mean us trying to escape Polish imperialist oppression?
You're right, it was a bad idea, because we thought our neighbours to the east wouldn't be the equivalent of a psychopathic and abusive spouse (who is now stalking us).

Who the fuck even are "ukrainians"? Polacks that speak russian? Fuck off to poland then already, you pig. You're living on Russian lands.

Russians appropriating slavic history, nothing new

"Russians call everyting russian slavic, so later they can call everything slavic russian" - Karel Havlíček Borovský

They've managed to build a uuuge orthodox cathedral in front of the Eiffel tower.
As i understand tourists in Paris could see it just fine.

>when katsap shills are BTFO'd, they post pigs

Looks delicious, katsap. Should I post your national cuisine of dried fish and vodka?

These shills intentionally ignore Cossack Hetmanate and countries like that which have achieved more than his shilling "job."

>Ukrainian

literally no such thing exists

>Sword-wearing bearded guy from the great epics of old
>but it's st. Vladimir
>PUTIN STOOGES!!

the worst part of this is that the people responsible for claiming this, just show how extremely intolerant and totalitarian they are. You mustn't only refrain from praising something they hate, you must refrain from making any form of reference or symbol that could be interpreted that way.

>Ukrainians must be exterminated
Not really. They can be cute, in their own way.

Why don't you come and make us fuck off?

Who the fuck are "Austrians"? Just part of Germany.

HAH!

So the treaty of pereslav, which DEFINED Ukraine for being the absolute bitchboys that you are, is A-OK, because you know, you were "escaping" aggression.

Then how come Russia isn't some euro-bitch like you nowadays? They've faced 10000 times more aggression than your shithole of a village-state, you know that right?

can you explain this pic to me?

Back then, we were called Ruthenians, katsap.
You were called Muscovites before your autist tsar Peter thought our name was better.

Not enough penises and anuses.

LMAO
they look pretty british to me.

One document to discredit all historians.

This is why your country's academics are a laughing stock.

They were the least shitty option. And they remain your only one now. EU is not giving you money, Trump will sell you to Vlad on the first day as pres or Hillary will fight Putin until every UAF soldier dies.

only thing stopping Novorussian self-defence forces from taking Lvov is Russian Federation :)

You are way too salty over the Swiss denying your asylum, "Austrian" Rapefugee.

>Like how Indo-Europeans were from Ukraine

It's called Kurgan hypothesis, you're welcome faggot.

Austiran pidorashka shillin for ivans how cute

RT.com special report

Your nomadic alcoholic animals of a people wouldn't survive what Ruthenians/Ukrainian endured under Polonization and Russification, and then attacks from the Ottoman Empire.

We endured three imperial oppressions.

> cockhole immigrants (ie. 90% of worldwide cockhole population) trying to banter anyone about migration

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Russians shot down the only plane arriving to let them move to countries with better living conditions, like Syria or Nigeria, lol.

Empty words :). It's typical of the katsap horde to talk big and remain cowardly with their actions.

Go ahead, try your best at taking the rest of Ukraine. I dare you.

> we endured

No, you bent over

It's in your "heritage"

Eat your "Austrian" food, Lyoha Muhammad Al-Churkas-Ossetistan-Rusiya

>ukrops calling anyone cowardly

don't you have apartment buildings to bomb and civilian residences to shell during a ceasefire?

Can you extrapolate?

> russians shot down the plane

ANYONE, who's ever talked to an actual cockhole jew (99.9999% of the UA government) knows you guys did it, don't make me laugh.

It's been 2 years and you're still scared to release comms between dispatch and pilot.

>No, you bent over
So if Ukraine doesn't kill people, they are bad but if they do kill people they are bad still? Nice logic vatnik and goalpost shifting. You ironically don't realise you bent over to mongols to ensure muscovy wasn't crushed by kyivan rus.

Our culture survived and revived itself. No bending over occurred, otherwise our language wouldn't exist, nor would our other cultural elements.

You, on the other hand, are a people of depression, violence, and alcoholism, not to mention a pure absence of social etiquette, hence why you make such shitty tourists and how everyone hates you abroad.

Oh, you mean those buildings you bomb and then tell the rednecks of DNR/LNR that we did it?

t. assmad homeless diaspora

You will forever be 3rd rate inferior Russians that hate themselves for their inferiority

Your only claim to being white and European is to beg the Russians for forgiveness and for them to accept you as part of their nation again, hoholnigger

Jewish pawns, you should be kicked to the curb like the rabid semitic-serving dogs that you are

Anyone who follows "your plan", faggot, are the only people calling "Lugandonian Lives Matter!!!1 THEY SHOT DOWN IT!!!!! NOT US!!!"

You seem upset. Is everything ok over there?

>R-russia did it

proof?

>mass replying
You are the homeless one with your Chechen bombed apartments, never repaired after that.

This hohol is broken, bring the next one.

>Russia is literally the messiah of nations

That's a new low in grovelling wonder at a second world kleptocracy even for kremlinoids behind proxies

> OUR CULTURE

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Your fucking language was invented by an austrian who needed some morons, to go and stir shit up with Russia, you know that right?

"Ukrainian" didn't even exist for 500 years, until suddenly some assbalsted trash (funded by Austria, btw), showed up and declared their fairy-tale language is actually based on "ancient russian"

You have no culture.

Everything "you" ever had was given to you by Russia.

Stay butthurt; you're a nobody.

>our language

I'm glad to have made you this angry.
I'd rather you do what you threaten, not tell me about it.
I can tell stories too.

lugansk people's republic does not possess missiles with these capability, only "ukrainian" ""army""

you're Irish, you were raised in Catholic culture. no excuse for not knowing Catholic prophecy about Rossiya

Does your country have qt cadet girls?

No?

Fuck off and choke on a tater, who the fuck even asked you anything.

This Ossetishit is now BTFO, you illegal immigrants are working for $19.91 dollars a year in Stavropol-steppe-nowhere, lol.

Christcucks are always cringey af

Noice

Video of the consecration:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVkwbPLwdj4

Solzenitsyn's wife spoke at the ceremony along with Putin and the patriarch

I liked how patriarch Kiril called out the moral relativism (which as we know on Sup Forums comes from satanism) plaguing the modern world.

>Everything "you" ever had was given to you by Russia.

Another functionally insane manic Russian nationalist detected.

Russian mother or father. Probably mother.

When will western nations intern or deport the ones running proxies for Russian shitposters?

Time for a cleanup

Looks like you are on meltdown mode and your 2014 shill backlog.

Looks like a total 55 Savuskhina Street shill overdrive is incoming or it already happened.

I love that Nazi/conspiracy theory logic of yours, katsap.
We always spoke Ruthenian, at least until Catherine the 2nd decided to try and get rid of our culture. We kept it alive despite the repressions, and eventually it was formally officiated beginning with Taras Shevchenko.

learn some fucking English you retarded proxyhohol

The orthodox church is a FSB front group.

Not even a religion anymore.

Silly fucking me, for assuming I'm takling to an actual paddy.

Fucking thread FILLED with cockhole immigrants, all of my kekekeks

Not gonna lie. Not Russian ,not even Catholic but thats pretty bad ass and cool.

>Ukrainian meme military pic

Learn to speak Ottoman Arabic or Turkish first so Turks can re cuck you again.

Keep it up. You're only going to end up as the victims of your own fascism.

Vladimir was from Novgorod. you retard.

>Russian mother or father. Probably mother.
I could meet your mother if you catch my drift.

> le epicc ukrainian military

Do you remember when you guys got 80% of your army surrounded, and had to shoot down and airliner just so somebody helps you?

I was laughing for weeks, My favourite part was you "declaring" war on Russia in the media, whilst quietly buying gas and taking their credits.

More left over shitstains fom the USSR lingering.

It must be a real burning shame to know you are the abandoned dna of one of the shortest lived, stupidest empires in history.

>Our culture survived and revived itself. No bending over occurred, otherwise our language wouldn't exist, nor would our other cultural elements.
Wikipedia says half the Soviet films shot in Ukraine were in Ukrainian language.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Ukraine

And there were shitloads of Soviet writers who wrote in Ukrainian language -- not the dissidents, but ordinary establishment novelists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer's_Union_of_Ukraine

So how exactly is that a hard task to maintain non-Russian identity in Ukraine? That was fucking easy because it was legal and official and Ukrainians were encouraged to do so.

Explain to me what means this word hohol

The entire world knows it was you guys, katsap.

I know that you hohols support turks

You also support ISIS and even made a site in Arabic to dox Russian soldiers in Syria

Only gulags can straighten you out at this point, I can't wait until Russia finally snaps and ends your neo-Khazarian khaganate

one of us
n
e
o
f
u
s

Keep failing to argue and resorting to Kremlin appointed "memes"?

It's russia's equivalent of "Nigger" for Ukrainians.

In return, our word for them is Katsap.

Today I will remind them.

>2nd highest mortality rate on planet

Christianity is a cuck religion. Russia should return to Paganism.

Ukraine still exists?