Calls himself a man

>calls himself a man
>has never been in a fight with his dad before
whats your excuse pol?

My dad isn't a violent asshole

its natural to challenge the pack leader. The fact that you haven't proves your a beta

My dad is wheelchair bound

My dad wears glasses

did you put him in the wheelchair?

I respect my father.

Oedipus

>this is what an USfag believe
I guess my family has better education standard than yours.

i respect mine. But men sometimes have to settle things with fisticuffs

He's dead

I didn't have a broken family.

>challenge the pack leader and take the women's
user have you been having sexual thoughts aboit your mother lately?

cause I'm not a nigger, trailer trash, etc.

I respect my father even if he hits me

Nope a female driver did.
Does that make her the pack leader of my family?

You aren't a man if you got in a fight with your dad

its okay. sometimes you have to resolve issues through violence doesnt mean we dont love eatchother and the family is broken

My dad isn't a cunt and didn't raise a cunt

Kek underrated

I'm not a degenerate.

I've argued with the man before, but arguing isn't fighting.

holy shit you got ROASTIED

I'm not an angsty emo or a white trash hillbilly

exactly leaf

If you initiate physical violence with another individual, you lose. Period.

>virginia
you are most likely a combination of all three

Im not a shitskin, contrary to most americans

>all those people who laugh and brag about the time they fought their mom/dad or screamed/shouted at them

you are trailer trash

Alpha as fuck

get off the internet justin

I could have kicked his ass by age 13, saved everybody the embarrassment

>calls himself a man
>is a dumb frogposter

dad died when I was 13

I wish he were alive, so we could drink, fight, cuss, and make up

I used to beat my alcoholic father alot.
This haunts me every day, the things I did to my dad

>calls himself a man
>has never been inside a woman

I've been physically restrained from it several times and then I mellowed out some as I got older

>calls himself a man
>has never paid half the money to hire a hooker and have a threesome with his dad

>calls himself a man
>has to prove it on Sup Forums to validate what is actually an insecurity

you sound like a thin-skinned little bitch. did you also join the military after failing at maintaining even the most simple of jobs?

reported you to your imam. Sup Forums i haram

everybody has been in a woman by default

Haha.Old fag here. Got in 2 fights with my father when i was a drunken teenybopper.
Fucker knocked me out twice. ) I was too drunk to remember he used to be a semi-pro boxer when he was younger. (

I got into a fight with my dad that was so bad i havent talked to him in 10 years!

aint that just hilarious? hahaha!

He died a long time ago.

you need to schedule a rematch

lol wtf did you torture him or something

more like alchemical perfection

eat the sun and devour the moon, take in both and become our salt

Kek

Couldn't rationally talk things through differences.
You must be a nigger

He was not a violent man. But he could get really pissed and lose temper, was ready to go, I always backed down. Finally when he was 71, and I was 24, we fought, and I was winning, then we both backed down. I felt and still feel terrible: I was a man-child beating my elderly father in his own house while he was still supporting me financially. An unfair matchup, and why should he back down in his own house? He didn't stop that support or threaten to, though he never needed to support me in the first place. Only thing making me not the worst person in the world was he did start it, only difference I made between the few other times he threatened violence was I didn't back down.

I fought him, was winning and felt terrible

My dad was a dead beat who died when I was 22 (saw him last when I was 15)...

My dad fucked off when I was 10.

Never saw him again.

I didn't grow up with my dad past the age of 10

>didn't have to carve out his own path before his balls even dropped
>still calls himself a man

Fuck you. I fought my dad once, and its because he's a derranged pilled up fuck up, and it was the worst. Losses his fucking shit just by breathing

Came to post this. Ditched when I was 3. I probably whooped his ass or had a bigger dick even back then and emasculated him. Sometimes I think about finding him and demanding birthday money. By force.

we really are a fatherless generation

I hit pops once and I'll never forgive myself

this must be the source of redpills

I've been in a fuck ton of verbal fights. I never dared physically fight him because he's a >big guy who would kick my ass.
I'm older and pretty strong now tho. There's still time to take a few swings at the old man. He's just gotta piss me off really bad first...

I never had a father. If I had, though, and he was a good man, I would never have fought him. I'd respect and honor him. I like the idea treating my elders well (good ones, anyway).

no lol
Literally every tribal peoples had this, the young blood must challenge the old in a rite of passage, some of it is violent some of it is not, its naturally facilitating stronger bonds because the younger either submits and learns or prevails in which case the older takes refuge in the knowledge his genes are secure.

Haha holy shit, underrated.

He's dead.

Had a good dad. Sorry yours was shit op.

because im not white trash.
upper white get there by working with daddy rather then being a wage slave to college.
if he isn't violent why should i hit him?
>inb4 only white because blacks cant find thier fathers

Yea, trahin' this rubber after shiggin your nonwhite mother

>not taking revenge on an abusive father who beat you regularly

I know a lot of you out there got abused when you were younger. Now is the time to let your pent up anger out and beat the shit out of your dad

Those are our words. This is cultural appropriation

I'm not a degenerate.

My dad is not a degenerate.

We discuss things.

>its natural to challenge the pack leader.

and yet retards like you will slavish follow the 'pack leader' purely for their position as 'pack leader'

Well, I feel a little bit normal now seeing this thread. At least now I know I'm not the only one with enough of a fucked up childhood to get in a fight with their own dad.

10/10 thread

Some of us have fathers who were raised by abusive alcoholics who actually care about being good parents, OP.

Because, despite being an alcoholic, he was actually pretty chill. He and my mother separated when I was 5, and I got to see him two weekends a month. We did do some dad stuff, but most of the time I was just left alone upstairs with his computer and a shitty dial up modem. I got on the net when I was 8, found Sup Forums when I was 13, and now I'm here at 23, helping to unravel the corrupt globalist agenda that has infiltrated society.

I feel pretty cyberpunk.

Does it count as a fight if you lay there whimpering as he leaves welts on your back with his belt

came here to post this

If you fight him, he wins.

Oh my god

Pfbp

finna fight my dad rn juss wach me hit this nae nae real quick

I kicked my dad's ass twice.
The second time I didn't even throw a punch.
I'm a mAn

I fought my dad and
I won
I fought my dad and
I won

>father loves you
>raises you
>gives you morals
>picks you up when you fall
>teaches you how the world works
>he is your buddy, you drink beers with him and laugh
>friend fo lyf

Fuck it gonna knock him out,cuz pack shieeet niggers do.

we're both muay thai fighters

we nearly killed each other

Well, I beat up my father-in-law.

Wasn't my proudest moment.

Sure thing Randy.

underrated

My older brothers did, bunch of fucking alcoholics all of them.

Funny thing is that now I'm the worthless alcoholic..

Fathers and sons should not duel.

Go to /fit/ and make this thread. You'll find that the chads all have daddy issues and will literally cry with rage over threads like this.

>i respect mine. *Hits mountain dew vape pen* But men sometimes have to settle things with fisticuffs *votes Hillary*

Top kek

i've been in one fight with my dad.

I was in high school and some kid was picking on me. At lunch one day he slapped me from behind and said something like "bitch won't do nothin;" Well, one of my friends told my mom and she told my dad. My dad then told me that he wasn't going to raise a bitch, and went out that day and bought boxing gloves and forced me to fight him or get the fuck out of the house (senior year i was 18). he beat the shit out of me and told me it's nothing to be afraid of. He was an ex-infantry guy in the marines and a real hardass but kind of dumb.

Well, the next week or so the guy did it again and i punched him right in the mouth and chipped half of one of his front teeth. he covered his mouth and did that "eeehhhhhheeeee" thing people do when they're in pain. He never fucked with me again and I have never let anyone pick on me again

thanks, dad. i love you

/fit/ is basically /r9k/ for people who go to the gym or think about going. No Chads there

I beat my father's skull in with a claw hammer because I loved him. He was a great dad. Proud of him.

Sometimes you just need to punch your Dad. I feel you user.

I am not a subhuman nigger

meh, nothing is better than punch a woman

My dad grew sick and weak from ALS before I could legit fight him. We both regretted and were disappointed that we could never battle.

>Calls himself white
>Picks fights with his dad like a nigger

Pretty based