Is he our guy pol ?

is he our guy pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I
youtube.com/watch?v=bV_k4e3JVsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One thing that has always irritated me about that jew is that his eyes never have any expression to them. It's creepy.

>I was eating a heavy wheat toast
>one of the seeds got stuck on my uvula as i tried to swallow
>coughing ensued
>it triggered my vagus nerve
>and halfway through eating my eggs and toast breakfast
>i vomited a portion of what i just ate
>this literally happened about 5 minutes ago

autism

Another kike who caught an ego on Jewtube. Does nothing other than cash in on shitty memes and started his own LAW FIRM for jew tubers

This.

Who is this delicious semen demon.

Ethan Klein

Too many chins

No. He makes his living jumping on shitty bandwagon witch hunts when he isn't making fucking autistic shitty comedy skits.

See his Martin Shkreli video. He didn't even consider that he may have a side, he just jumped straight to the THIS GUY IS EVIL bit.

>Unfunny, trying too hard centrist jew

No.

I only watch his vids for his Jew wife... I wanna rape her so bad...

Is the holocaust museum the best place to find a qt Jewess wife?

He's not funny and he knows it
He uses his dead eyes wife to appear a bit funnier but he's trying way too hard
Lately he's been acting strongly anti pc because that's trendy nowadays but he is reddit-pilled at best (=cancer)
As a jew he's obsessed with how well his channel is doing which explain why his content is terrible crappy clickbait 80% of the time
Fuck him

Don't trust it, it's a Jew.

How else would Jews become successful businessmen if their eyes weren't lying.

^^^^

woe to ethan klein woe to all false youtubers that will see their time come to a natural end

The only video of his that really made me laugh was the one where he makes fun of modern art.
Turn the it off after 4 minutes, it stops being funny right then because he starts trying too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I

His videos were great just a moment ago, but then he decided to merge both of his channels and now he just makes shitty vlogs. Nowadays all his videos are about some "message" or moral, and those things are generally not funny. It's cool and all for him to interview Hugh Mungus and the fat mustache guy, but they're nothing compared to his original stuff.
When he made reaction videos like that one about GTA V rape and all those prank videos etc. those were some kekworthy stuff.

What the fuck is wrong with his neck?

The only funny thing is, he ripped off P.J. Watson. He didn't even come up with the videos premise, he isn't even original.

>le chubby guys makes silly face to the camera

Truely a comedic genius and voice of our generation

I think it's hilarious. This guy is obviously a forced meme but he really does have that vacant stare joke down extremely well.

Who?

I work in an electronic cigarette store so I have to admit I find his 'Vape Life' skits amusing as they are hilariously accurate about how many of our customers act.

She's not even hot, she looks like a heroin junkie

this.
only saw his beanie video but his facial expressions are hilarious.

>Roach OP
>Not posting Koksal Baba
SAGE
A
G
E

h3h3 is the only jew I'll watch. Well him and sacha baron cohen. and maybe jonah hill.

he is not as popular in here anymore desu. too many political habbedings

His skits are the absolute worst part about his channel. Literally unwatchable shit.

Is Idubbbz redpilled Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=bV_k4e3JVsY

Doesnt openly support The Don
He's nothing

he fucking stole his whole shtick from old Sam Hyde vids

and then was trying to sucking Sam off on Steam while not acknolodging his influences on clear copy-cat videos

Same.
I guess he really cucked himself up by calling out Leafy for bullying that autistic kid. He thinks that he put himself on a position that he can no longer do those old reaction videos 'cause M-MM-MUH FANBASE WILL BULLY THESE PEOPLE AND THEN I'LL MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE ANOTHER LEAFY!!!
I really liked his old reaction videos. Very reminiscent to Hyde's KSTV videos, but way less redpilled.

lol I have the same cobra gear

god it's cheap

fucking jew lol

It looks like pol's only criticism is that he's a Jew
He's actually pretty funny and obviously not a far leftist Jew. He shits on sjws

>wife
you mean sister/baby-sitter?