Other than the Goblin, who do you think Spider-Man hates most in terms of villains?

Other than the Goblin, who do you think Spider-Man hates most in terms of villains?

Spider-Man is the villain.

ADVANTAGEOUS!!

Dan Slott.

1. Original venom
2. Doctor Ock.
3. JJJ
4. His luck
5. And that guy with the huge boobs.

Parker Luck.

He really hated the Sin-Eater. Maybe Kraven.

>Sin-Eater
I hate Sin-Eater too. Fuck Sin-Eater.

Any particular reason why?

Hate is a strong word and as it stands only Sin Eater and GG really got him blind with rage

Parker did always seem to be a major cock to Brock, considering he was one of the only villains to legitimately want to be a hero, his dick attitude towards him makes it seem more dicky

Carnage? Jackal?

Vermin and Carnage. He hates Vermin in the way that he is disgusted by him, and Vermin makes his skin crawl by how horrifyingly gruesome he is. Carnage he hates for the fact that he simply kills for sport.

Venom, even more than Goblin sometimes. Simply because Venom is two people as opposed to one.

>Beat the shit out of Peter multiple times
>Beat Felicia into a pulp
>Break into his apartment and threaten MJ
>Pop up at Aunt May's house random to threaten Peter

Gee I wonder

Stupid question, OP. The answer is clearly Slyde, his greatest nemesis.

He also killed people in between his into and Lethal Protector. at least 6 vault security, 5 police offices, several thugs, a clown(confirmed later that one punch snapped his neck), and many more. Considering Venom was almost schizophrenic in behavior Spidey is 100% justified to get in Brock's way because Venom has a long trail of needless deaths because "muh innocents"

This is an unconventional answer but the original Hobgoblin, Roderick Kingsley, is certainly up there.
Here's why
>brings back the Goblin legacy and the bad memories that come with them
>drugged Flash Thompson to take the fall for him and got him thrown in jail
>threatened Harry multiple times for copies of Osborn's secret journal
>held Mary Jane and Liz Allan hostage for that goal
>later brainwashed Ned Leeds and successfully used him as a fall guy with nobody the wiser for years

This

Massacre, he started the whole "No One Dies" mantra

Tpbp

Probably Jackal. He certainly tried the hardest after Norm.

Remember Last Hunt been one of the first Spider-Man comics i ever read:
>Kraven stole 3 days out of Spidey's life
>Spidey's quite mad about it, has to fight Vermin in the sewers after
>Kraven kills himself
>Comes back to life
>Kills Kane and is the reason of the killing of Madame Web, Mattie Franklin and i dont know who else

Ock, that goes all the way back when he was dating his aunt, to the present day when he took control of his body and fucked his life

THIS

Why was a clown carrying mace?

>New York

Sandman, have you ever tried to get sand out a costume?
It takes weeks to get it all out

Well, he was raging on a little time ago about how he would like to break Jackal's neck, when Sloth thought it was a good idea do "the Clone Saga - Redux".

Idk

Jackal and Osborn are the only ones I can see Pete actually murdering in a fit of rage.

I can see
>Norman
>Jackal
>Sin Eater
>Carnage
>Vermin

Man, it's weird to remember Ock could actually end his sentences with something other than exclamation marks before Slott started writing him.

When is Dan Slott going to be taken off ASM?

Damn. I forgot how horrendous Ramos used to be. He's still not even that good now. Also, Ock looks fucking stupid with that long hair and shit.

That’s an adorable villain defeat

PAD really knew how to write a vicious Spidey.

Deadpool, not a villain, but his most loathing foil. Hes like a self mockery of his own witty asshole banter and his principles with the punishers murderlust, disregard for human life and moveset.

Reason why I hate then together. Any true spidey fan should not laugh when peter works with wade without calling it out on how pic of is for peter.

>no responses

It's okay user. We know what's up

Safe to say that every Goblin is on Peter's shitlist

After Norman, it's probably Jackal and Kraven who've really personally hurt him in ways you just don't get over, along with Harry, when he was the Goblin. It's amazing that Peter can just forgive and forget everything Harry did to him.

>Doctor Octopus
Remember that he killed George Stacy and stole his body (or fucked with his brain, implanted his memories and personality and make him believe he was Otto in Peter's body, otherwise Peter is dead when the original doc Ock body died with his mind inside it)
>Chameleon
All that stuff with his robo-parents.
>Jackal
All the clone shenanigans
>Sin-Eater
Murdered that cop friend of his
>The Burglar
Obviously.
Can't thing of anyone else.

The two main Hobgoblins seemed to really get under Peter's skin back in the 1980s & 1990s, for different reasons, Kingsley because he was always getting away and framing other people for his crimes, Macendale because taking a life was just a payday to him, "nothing personal, just business", but as soon as they were out of the picture, he never really gave them a second thought.

When Kingsley fled the country, Peter never went looking for him the way he would if he knew someone like Norman or Carnage was at large somewhere.

I feel this style would work better on lighthearted stories and softer stuff; when it tries to be intense it's not expressive enough.