Detective Comics 967 Preview

NO HOMO

All the homo and it’s delicious, especially because Tim is back.

His hair have grown

> Future-Tim did an experiment: he cut Present-Tim's arm, and then saw on his arm that he had suddenly gained a scar. This proved that altering Present-Tim alters Future-Tim.
> Present-Tim will now embed an undetectable tracking beacon somewhere in his body in order to track and stop his future self. The tracker will go live automatically after a decade or something has passed.
> Future-Tim seems to have "fluid" memories. Exactly how and what memories he gets from Present-Tim is not explained.
> So as a precaution, just in case Future-Tim does remember the tracker, Present-Tim has batfamily magically erase his memories of the tracker. They agree beforehand that the tracker will be removed and his memories restored only after Future-Tim is taken care of, ensuring that the only possible outcome is Future-Tim being stopped.
> They easily track down and stop Future-Tim the end.

Eh, i can see that actually happen tomorrow

>Just kiss

That windshield looks fucking awful.

More like Bruce gets a handle on the situation, sucker punches Tim, and inserts the tracker.

that title ribbon made me nostalgic

the casual "I own this place" in batman stories is already at a point of parody

Nah hes sticking around to try to kill superboy

Ok but i don't think he is actually going to kill Batwoman since Tynion is writing her book and King's Batman is probably set after those events and no one said anything about Batwoman (and let's be honest, i don't think they want someone dead in the Bat-family during Bat's wedding)

Future Tim was just so happy when he realized he could finally change his hellish future and stop the events that led to him being forced into becoming Batman. When I saw him cry those tears of joy I decided I'm on his side 100%.

I hope he shoots Batwoman right in her fucking traitorous face.

?

Next year Future Tim is going to appear in Superman along with his Titans of Tomorrow friends and a new costum

that's the point

Don't get your hopes to high, but i do agree, he just wants to stop more deaths

So Tim pass to the list of officially dead alongside Jason, even if he wasn't. Poor kid, at this point I sort of feel sorry for him, even if the character doesn't need my pity.

Nah, King's book lies somewhere in between the events of Tec, mostly because Tim is not in the family reunion in #33.

I think this is a spread, the layout makes no sense otherwise (also top and middle panels merge)

There is no way he isn't going to be at the wedding now that he is officially back

It is

This.

...shit. I know this one, I just don't remember where.

Yeah, I know. If there's a wedding, I mean.
What I wanted to mean is that timeline between Tec and Batman is wonky and slippery: It doesn't work like "first Batman, then tec" or the contrary: it's more like "this may have happened in between these issues and then after those other issues. This applies for Metal too.

A writer who knows when to use the paddles. Impressive.

this has to be an edit

More like an artist, but still

The artist would be responsible for the "how" of using the paddles, not the "when".

Oh, sorry. I just assumed you were talking about the position since is a rare thing to see done right too