Paranatural Thread - Chapter 5 Page 226

>i can't stay by your side if you kEEP waLKing so FAST!

So who is Hijack, Sup Forums?

Obviously the vice principal.
She has been one of the major suspects since the beginning and this update finally confirms it.

Glad to see Zack is done with anime-style speeches for the moment. Now we can go back to Unnecessary Scenes feat. Dr Lesbos. Maybe we will get a visual confirmation of who the fuck is Hijack controlling by the end of the year now that Zack is done with moving and taking vacations. A real confirmation, not this bullshit that could be yet another red herring (though there aren't many suspects left, right?).

>Back to Zarei
Please no.

She's supposed to meet up with Spender, but Day is on her tail.

Dr Zarei is good when she's not with Agent Day.

>we're friends
citation needed

>Max
White male
>Ed
White male
>Isaac
White male
>Spencer
White male
>Isabel
Half mexican half chinese woman
>Dr Zarei
Muslim lesbian woman
>Agent Day
Black blind overweight woman

Zack's so bad at being a SJW.

That's why he made Isabel less girly looking. I also doubt Zarei and Day were supposed to have this big of a part in the comic, but now they're included in any Activity Club group shot.

Also Max is going to be the gay one.

Do you really believe she'd be able to spend more than 3 consecutive pages without Day appearing now?

Hijack is that weird guy from /ck/ right?

I always thought the principal was just a hilariously short Black women. I hadn't realise she was actually meant to be a dwarf.

Holy fuck, a background.

Must be the case, a dwarf would be taller than that. I guess?

>dwarf
Ed and Isabel are still growing up and she only reaches their knees. Just how small is she?

>Dwarf
Even dwarves aren't that small, she looks like a hairless Mogwai.

GODDAMMIT, ZACHARY MORRISON. YOU DARE GETTING THEM TOGETHER AFTER ALMOST PULLING A LONG SLUGGISH CRINGY NARUTO ON US?! FUCKING WEW, LAD.

We still haven't even a clue about Isaac's text to Max though.

What was the longer story arc?

Paranaturals current arc, Dressrosa, or Namek?

Isabel’s face is so off in the fifth panel. Granted she’s been drawn pretty weird throughout this arc but it’s really noticeable here since the art is so clearly rushed

The tiny principal that just walked by them as he was asking who Hijack was.

I just wanted to say that the previous page's alt text was genuinely funny.
>Alright, Ed. Let's get this thing done.
>Let's beat up Isaac.

Don't know about the last one but Chapter 5 has been going on for almost three years now while Dressrosa lasted two years. Not sure how to compare 18-ish page manga chapters to 2 pages a week though.

Oh boy, more Zarei.
When was the last time we saw Max and what was he even doing?

yeah, I smiled
just marathoned the last like 50 or so pages since I got burnt out after hitball
it's not as horrible as staying current but boy oh boy does Zack not know how to plan chapter length

>this chapter started in 2014
>not even 12 hours has gone by in the story
I don't even think a week has past since he moved to Mayview and that was back in 2011.
Lets get this fucking plot moving god damn.

Forget Namek, this is getting near Dumbing of Age level of retardation pacing wise.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

It was probably telling Max Hijack is in the principal. And since it seems that Ed, Isabel, and Issac are heading the opposite direction, we might get a 1v1 between Max and Hijack.

Beating a swapcolor of the bat from Chapter 1.

Didn't he win already? Is he just standing in a hallway doing nothing right now?

>completely bored of the shit pacing and lack of anything happening, dr. zarei makes a desperate attempt to flee the comic

Did you guys even saw vice principal? she even looks like Hijack. That's a walking spoiler since her introduction.

>Zack's so bad at being a SJW
notice that you didn't put 'straight' in front of the white male because we don't know anything of that. However we have confirmation of 6 LGBT characters (2 lesbos, 2 background lesbos, Cody, and the attack helicopter).

>Zack finally draws a background
>It looks like this

That's the principal. The vice-principal is the tall one with a long nose.
Also, this page was posted January 2nd 2015.

I swear to god, if the principal randomly walking by is foreshadowing it's fucking terrible.

And look at her! FUCKING LOOK AT THAT CHARACTER

SHE'S LIKE TWO FUCKING FEET HIGH, AT MOST, SHE'S NOT EVEN MIDGET-SIZED

WHAT ARE YOU DOOOIING ZAAAACK

>Zack not even bothering with a gradient background on page 4
Impressive.

I barely remember this, is the whole Mr. President thing of any importance or was it the set up for a stupid gag on the following page?

I had forgotten about it until I posted that. I don't think it's been alluded to since.

>Zack "I regret making my characters so white" Morrison
He'll remedy this with Spencer and Isaac being gay, Max might be bi

Hehehe but she's smol user

Three years, and counting

How is this chapter going to sell in print form again? Seems like the pages are enough to get bound in a single new volume separated from previous chapters, questionable story progression notwithstanding.

Meanwhile, over 2 years and 200 pages ago

For fuck sake.

Okay now I'm actually really annoyed. This is pure laziness.

Come on user, he already apologized for having so many thin white characters.

It kills me whenever I see a Paranatural thread pop up here. When I first discovered it, it drew me in so well. But now I can't even bring myself to catch up. Does he not know where the story is going? Simply treading water until he comes up with something? Does he not care about actually getting the story told?

Fucking JC McCrae writes pages upon pages of excellent material and publishes twice a week.

Wow he's not even trying to hide that the principal is Hijack.

This is true.

Those are middle school students. She's much smaller than a dwarf.

The train's still fucked, Dr. Zarei.

I'm assuming his comic drives in enough traffic regardless of the quality. He certainly doesn't care about his comic as much as he did years ago.

She's smaller than toddlers. Hell she's fucking newborn baby height.

Did Izzy transition from female to male? What the Hell happened to Zack artistic ability? Hell, she used to look so cute too.

She along with the rest of the cast got infected with bean head disease.

Her face is.. too round now. Everyone's is. What is it with the SJW virus that it ALWAYS does that with people's art? it used to look almost anime, like in

Didn't want people to think he was a lolicon.

Now everyone has wrists and ankles as thick as their head.

And when she doesn't tremble and blush like red jello.