Squadala!

Squadala!

>TFW never grew up with video games because my mom was a freak who thought they were violent
>all i know about zelda comes from the YTP

Man, Zelda has a timeline and everything. It kinda gets depressing when you realize that by the time Ocarina of Time rolls around everyone in Skyward Sword is dead.

How, isnt it based around link. How can he outlive everyone else?

There's different Links.

Shit, really? So one link is around years after the others ones dead? Do they confirm his in universe death?

There's different Links, Zeldas and Ganons. And Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Demise.

The games take place years apart. It's not confirmed how many years apart, but the usual guess is one thousand.

I'd be down for a sci-fi/fantasy Zelda with spaceships and robots n shit.

Well, some people think that an undead enemy you fight in Twilight Princess was a previous Link (the Ocarina of Time one to be precise)

Actually Zelda was actually supposed to be a sci-fi game. Kind of interesting because they actually did that a little bit in Majora's Mask but that's a different world so it doesn't count. And chronologically the kind of game you're talking about to take place after Spirit Tracks because they have trains and It actually takes place in Hyrule instead of Termina. I can already see it Zoras have like underwater like club or something.

where do the Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventure take place on the timeline?

They're not actually Canon but judging by the yellow stripe on Link's hat, which is only seen and then I downfall timeline, the most plausible is downfall timeline.

Im one of the games the previous link is an elderly grampa.

I've heard the official Zelda timeline has been officially BTFO due to Nintendo not deciding where BotW should be placed.

>Squadala
>Squad ala
>Squad alla
>Squad Allah

What did he mean by this?

Spadinner is and always will be the worst source material

I head it might be the result of the timeline coming together into linear timeline again

After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about source material! Take him away!

>Squad Allah
>Suicide Squad

Hey man. Beedle is fucking immortal.

He was in Skyward Sword.

>dissing CD-i

gotta hell

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THANK YOU

same

Illuminati confirmed

I used to say this line so often. But it hasn't been the same since Wind Waker. I think the original voice actor was replaced somewhere around the time of Skyward Sword.

>a long-winded GIF just to point out dubs
Nice.

Botw Beedle was decent
>haWOW

it was confirmed in Hyrule Historia that the hero's shade from TP was indeed the ghost of OoT Link

Did they ever find Dino Time?

That would make since