Billy and mandy ended 10 years ago

>billy and mandy ended 10 years ago
>so did KND
>fosters ended 9 years ago

>Billy and Mandy started off well but turned meh

>KND was pretty good but was surpassed by countless other cartoons, even at the time

>Fosters, other than the character designs, was honestly really meh, McCracken did much better with Wander Over Yonder

Don't worry user, I can almost guarantee that the cartoons that come out in the next 5-10 years will kick ass, just hang tight

Thanks, and even i admit that thereve been better cartoons since(billy and mandy was always great, however), but with all the shit that CN greenlight and alot of the good shows either ending or on hiatus, it sucks right now and i dont see it getting any better in the future. That and i made this thread because im depressed that my child hood shows ended a full decade ago. Im feeling very old.

>Don't worry user, I can almost guarantee that the cartoons that come out in the next 5-10 years will kick ass, just hang tight
That's what they told us while we were watching "Out of Jimmy's head". 'any second' they said, 'any second we're gonna get awsome cartoons and CN won't suck anymore', NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE!

But I really like the show that your image comes from.

>KND was pretty good but was surpassed by countless other cartoons, even at the time
like fucking what

I really like OK KO too. Ironically, I was using a pic from the show as my reaction image for how much I hate new shows... I promise I'm not shitposting though.

Let me explain to you something user. There are a couple of options that will possibly occur:

>The expansion of Netflix and Amazon, along with Hulu's streaming services, with introduce the creativity of the next generation of animators, while networks sputter out. We see this with shows like Bojack Horseman and Transylvania TV

>The animation industry gets Weinsteined, with many high level individuals being ousted/replaced, creating a vacuum within the industry, allowing for new blood. We are potentially seeing this with Nickelodeon and Dan "see the feet, gotta skeet" Schneider.

>We see the growing influence of cartoons from the 1930s and 40s, seeing a jump start in animation quality and humor that reaches beyond "muh quirk". We already see evidence of this in Over the Garden Wall, the Cuphead game, and renewed interest within the Betty Boop cartoons, such as Bimbos Initiation.

And those are honestly just a few of the possibilities.

Chowder
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Early Spongebob

Just to name a few

When you talk about it like that, then yeah i guess you are right to be optimistic. Especilly if i want to get into animation, and the power vaccum thing actually happens. John ks gonna be next anyways

Does it really matter for John K at this point?

No, but the shitstorm will be hilarious, especially his reaction to it and his uncotrollable anger. i still respect the fuck out of him and his work and hes still my idol along with vasquez, regardless of all the women hes reportedly gropped

>Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law is almost seventeen years old and ended over a decade ago.

Oh yeah man
Seasons 1&2 of Ren and Stimpy are GOAT-tier.

Don't dig the creepiness though, especially all of the weird stuff with the underage artist.

>not shitposting
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
If you have real opinions get the fuck out

Fuck off, Famicom.

KND was on par with Chowder and Flapjack, and Avatar is a completely different and uncomparable genre.

>Don't dig the creepiness though, especially all of the weird stuff with the underage artist.
Are you referring to johns harrasing? Ive only heard rumors about it, so i dont know the details

Growing up, i can say flapjack was better then chowder, even though at the time i liked chowder more

Well, the truth may come out soon

Gimme a quick run down on john k and his alleged sexual harrasment of women

Man, Flapjack had some awesome animation that I didn't appreciate at the time. Very unique.

He is a man.

Therefore he has sexually harassed women.

Basically, it's industry knowledge that John K. is a dick and fairly hard to work with, in ways that extend beyond being a perfectionist. But, apparently, many of the women who have worked for him at Spumco have voiced their complaints on what they deemed inappropriate behavior (rubbing shoulders, favors, usual stuff). There was also a young artist, around 14-16 who he took under but also kinda creeped on. Now, this is just rumor and speculation, and there aren't many, if any sources on the matter, so there may not even be a huge amount to really look into.

man, i still remember watching these ones as a kid and talking with friends at school about the LotR reference in KND or cracking up at mandy singing "over the rainbow" miserably and the sudden PPG crossover.
speaking about it, what was the name of the imaginary friend in the toy chest in this tv special? only image i could find of the title card, sorry

Billy and Mandy died a bad death. I sort of just stumbled along its last few years.

Will never not be salty over Galactic KND.

Even when i was 11 i thought KND was overrated, so galactic to me was never a loss, more of an interesting addendum to the series. In what way do you think billy and mandy had a bad death?

Not him, but it just sort of pittered out at the end IMO. The last season overall just felt weaker, like the staff was getting tired of it or something. The final movie was even outsourced to a different, cheaper animation department, and it showed. It wasn't a steep decline by any means, but it was notable in that last year.

Big Boogie Adventure was the true finale right? It kinda ended on a weird note.

The UnderFist special was the true finale, supposed to go into a spin off about the team UnderFist but I think Maxwell Atoms contract with CN ran out so nothing came from it.

Never liked FlapJack. Hated how ugly it was and the dark drab colors. It just felt gross.

>dark drab colors
So I guess you like the Problem Solverz?

It just sorta petered out after Boogie Adventure. Had a random few episodes for the rest of the year, a not-movie with Billy's spider son, then Underfist over a year later.

Yeah but we had like 7 solid years in there
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Gumball
>Ben 10 Omniverse
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Steven Universe
>Clarence
>Harvey Beaks
>Gravity Falls
>Wander over Yonder

>Hated how ugly it was and the dark drab colors. It just felt gross.
I really liked Flapjack's vibes and visuals, even if the gross-out stuff was heavily lifted from Ren & Stimpy. The nautical setting, gloomy atmosphere, and dingy, dreary color palette were unique in its time and still are today.

His name was World, if I remember right.

>"Sup Forums is love" hasnt been revelant in years

thanks, i love that episode and the herriman/frankie interaction near the end but never caught when possesing flatlander's name got said, when frankie said sommething about the world treating her with respect or something like that i never thought that was the name

But those shows were never good.

Shut up you faggot

Compared to other boards we still are.

What is this image from

It looks like a typical 2000s cartoon stylistically.