DC in a nutshell

DC in a nutshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1pHL1
twitter.com/magsvisaggs/status/895288457299464193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed Marvelcuck

She seems like a pleasant human being

People like this is why I stay away from the lgbt community even tho I'm gay, honestly

Fpbp. OP is a shill.

Are you trying to pivot from Marvel outrage? The only reason I know who this person is is because of outrage posts on Sup Forums. I know the Diversity & Comics guy had beef.

Let's count up the people who have been given jobs from DC's "Talent Development Workshop". Remember the last one? Emma Beeby, Owl Goingback, that one vampire actor guy?
>Uh...

This. I think it's funny considering she clearly never got the job.

Guess the CIS assholes had the last laugh.

fpbp
Marvel shills so desperate they have to turn to people that don't actually work for DC and just try to.

No, she is doing an Eternity Girl miniseries for Young Animal imprint

Were they tutored by someone? Because its confirmed Snyder is tutoring Mags.

FPBP

That "FUCK CIS ASSHOLES" tweet is offensive/inflammatory and I don't think I like whoever this is at all.

But when I googled the tweets, it looks like they weren't consecutive? Whoever made the OP image mashed two tweets together out of context.

> FUCK YOU. FUCK CIS ASSHOLES
> Tweeted 5:13 PM - 27 Jul 2017
archive.fo/1pHL1

> Im happy to announce I'm participating in DC's talent development workshop!
> Tweeted at 7:19 AM - 9 Aug 2017
twitter.com/magsvisaggs/status/895288457299464193

> tweets were over a month apart
> happened in the opposite order from OP image

I can't actually make out enough context for the CIS ASSHOLES thing to tell if it was just a joke in poor taste or not. nice fake news OP

She's not going to get very far with that attitude in that workshop. In Marvel however she would be instantly promoted to a producer.

>People like this is why I stay away from the lgbt community even tho I'm gay, honestly
same

That's how every Marvel thread should start and end.

Have you tried mailing this at DC instead of wasting our time?
I'm sure the company will love that sort of violent sexist rant being associated to their name in public. Don't forget to "play dumb" and explain that you had to search what "cis" means and were disapointed to see it's an actual slur against "non gay" people

That's a very old pic though. Why do you post this?

Sounds like normal behavior for a "comic book creator" on twitter.to me.

It's not even what happened.

They're not in the right order, taken from two different contexts, and have basically been manipulated to change its meaning.

the queer community in my country isn't completely insane, so I just feel pity for burgers

>suicidal shapeshifter who wants to murder the whole world

So it's autobiographical then?

You know what'd be great? If any OP that starts with a twitter screenshot was an auto delete/ban/trash

As a bi, I'll never understand the hostility some lbgt people harbor in themselves toward anyone else. It's really not that far from how extreme homophobes think.

>the queer community in my country isn't completely insane, so I just feel pity for burgers
what country?
i dream of living in Germany. they have cool communities of faggy men id love to be with

>As a bi,
not a thing

This is the same crazy person who dumped a jar of bed bugs at her old office.

>blacks are the biggest danger to themselves
>women always fighting each other
>lgbt in-fighting
Really makes you think.

user you can't drop shit like that with no sauce.

I actually thought OP was supporting DC before looking at the rest of the thread, because this sort of shift has often been commented upon here with how DC's talent does social media. There's a lot less rabble rousing and DC seems to keep a tighter lease on their public conduct and generally whips them into shape recently. Though I think that narrative is more supported by how much shittier everyone seems to get at marvel than the reverse, which is mostly just the Dogfucker putting out a good GL series.

What?

How can you be this autistic?
It doesn't matter if they were a month apart, DC still has violent antifa in their talent workshop

seems to be the entire entertainment industry in a nutshell

It cause you get most gay people, who treat it like what it is, who they like to fuck.

And then you get the others, who think it makes them part of some special club and defines their entire existence. Kinda like how homophobes base their existence on who they like to fuck. It's the same "them vs us" attitude and it sucks

I feel your pain brother

Euro fags are the worst. Literal pedos, and the source of all those naked dancer in the street during Pride events.

>it doesnt matter if they're out of context and someone else manipulated the facts to fake being right, these people are dangerous!

To be fair, most of the fighting I see is between the letters or from the same sort of people causing trouble in black and woman's groups. honestly after we got marrage rights the whole lgbt collision should have separated

What facts are manipulated?
They still said they were going to attack people with bats. They still went to the workshop.

>O-oh well the tweets didnt happen with 24hrs of each other!
This is the weakest cover up I've ever heard.

Germany is a really shitty country.

>baseball bat to the teeth
So if someone's being an asshole it's okay to physically injure them?
wtf I love social justice now

>"People" like this get handed opportunities to work in the industry
>I don't

Marvel*

chill out slavshit
Germany is a center of gay life

This shit is making me give up on being a creator. This generation of crazed SJWs is supposed to be my audience and I don't want anything to do with them, I can't relate to them in any way since I'm a straight man without a chip on his shoulder, and it's very clear that the industry wants to walk down that path (because it must be profitable). I'm out of the loop.

>straight people are always attacking other straight people

Really gets my noggin jogging

Or so you think. Regardless, it's a really lame country.

>This shit is making me give up on being a creator
Good. This industry is in no need of more mediocre white men.

Well how else could you get a right wing bait thread going, if not by lies and deceit?

Very funny, Aaron Diaz

m8, if you have to deliberately remove and manipulate the context from these two posts and deliberately frame them in order to support your narrative, you lose any point you're trying to make by default.

This is the kind of shit tactics SJWs and scum-suckers on twitter employ to besmirch and silence anyone who goes against them, don't condone it just because it's being used against 'the right target'.

People making a campaign to make Visaggio fired from DC will not succeed. They will not fire a trans creator, this is not a good PR. Assuming they didn't know about this tweet, when they invited her to talent workshop two weeks later, is a mistake.
What you can do, is not buy her book. What you can do is send an e-mail or a tweet to someone in charge of assigning talent on books stating that you love Sonny Liew and would be nice if he can get a good writer in the next book. You don't even have to name Mags by name. Don't make this about trans issues, just suggest DC to never employ this talentless hack again and seeing bad sales they may be obliged to comply.
Unfortunately, anti-SJW youtuber fanbase is fucking retarded and they'll probably raise a big stink over this, forcing DC to make a statement "we stand with our LGBTQ+ creators, plz no bully". This will probably result with Mags getting more work to show how supportive DC is.

You don't know what the bat comment was about, and it has nothign to do with her announcement of being in the workshop. You basically claim shit because it suits your views.

Plus you don't know if she's being serious either. She might be, but in another context, and you don't know that.
So that's like claiming everyone here is a monster rapist murderer because they made a joke on Sup Forums.

>I don't like DC
>YOU MUST BE A MARVELKEK THEN BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS AND HATE DC!

The state of Sup Forums

Just get good.

That's the plus, DC is not forcing their alumni randoms on books. Mags got a mini scheduled already but that can be it in terms of her writing for DC. Let's hope so.

>Let's hope so.
Why don't you people just live your life and not buy the books you don't like? Why do you have to hate on it when it has no bearing on your life?

Well you're bi, so that makes you a fake-gay to those extreme types.

you misspelled git gud

I know. I don't feel like memeing. i actually mean it in the most serious way : get good.

It's too easy to complain that someone else doesn't work you wish you had, because of an out of context tweet. She's in the business because her work is good enough in the eyes of her employers and clients.
If yours isn't, then be better.

>someone else doesn't work you wish you had,
Someone else has work you wish you had *

Well, the standard of living is a thousand times higher in the US and you don't have deal with mentally ill people 24/7. It's quite boring, but I take boring, logical and secure over interesting, emotional and shitty any day. I mean, I can visit the states on vacation and then return to my comparatively high social security.

I dunno about the gays tho, the ones I know are all pretty chill

Don't have to, just need to be given a chance.

>July 27th and August 9th are over a month apart

You take that chance for yourself.

You send it to people, send it to publishers, produce your own content and share it online for people to read.

If it's good, someone will end up picking it up. Maybe it'll take you 300 attempts like Macfarlane to get in, but going "boohoo nobody gives me a chance but this asshole gets work" is a loser mentality.

>You send it to people, send it to publishers
If you don't have anything previously published they wont take a chance on you
>produce your own content
I can't draw.

>giving a shit about any extremist
Ok, snowflake.

I want to have more books that I like available. Every employment of shitty writer takes away the chance of good writer being employed. Resources aren't limitless. I know people like you want "you don't have to care" argument to be applicable to comic books, games and books, but it isn't.

>If you don't have anything previously published they wont take a chance on you
See, loser mentality.

>i can't draw
Find someone who can.

>baby user's first bait thread
You must be new here.

Have you read her work? It's objectively bad. Another objectively true statement - people are being employed on the basis of their skin and sexual expression over people with talent.

But it is. You don't have to buy or read everything that exists. You probably can't in fact. So complaining that something that you don't like exists is pointless and selfish.
other people like it. Let them enjoy themselves, enjoy your stuff. Everybody's happy.

Don't you people have anything better to do than to try and create a fake outrage of a literally who comics creator by copy pasting some out of context tweets into a single screenshot? SAD!

>I can't do this
>I don't know how to collaborate to get my work published
>I don't know how to work
You sound like a loser. Nobody wants to hire those. Either figure it out or move aside for someone who can.

if... it? I can't tell what gender that thing is supposed to be I don't care either is involved in DC in any way then that's the end of DC

>over people with talent.

Uhhhh... have you never actually read most of the Big Two's output before? Most of it is always shit.

"GIT GUD" at what? At THIS?!
Seriously? Fuck today's society.

>people with talent

Like an user on Sup Forums who evidently can't get in because he's too much a whiny loser to actually get shit done?

Bad or not, the point is she got in, for whatever reason, and her work is enough for people to enjoy it, buy it, and recommend it to others.
That's more than anyone "with talent" that just happens to fit your views of what is good (ie:not offensive to you) but didn't get in for whatever excuse you'll make up.

>See, loser mentality.
Ity's just the truth
>Find someone who can
I'd have to pay that person

>I'll strawman ! that'll show em!

>I'll never understand the hostility some lbgt people harbor in themselves toward anyone else.

It's because they have made who they like to have sex with their entire identity. Not what they've created. Not their values and ethics. Not even their interests. Their entire personality is defined around sex.

Well, human beings need more than that to build a healthy personality and self-identity around. So... they become repugnant hate-filled degenerates.

Not sure if you're retarded or pretending, but what he's saying is that shitty people are taking the jobs of not shitty people. Avoiding 50% of something is fine, avoiding 95% of the industry because "well, you don't have to read it all" is stupid

Excuses, excuses.

When the author of One Punch Man, who can't draw for shit, managed to get people invested in his creation, you have no excuse.
And I hear you say "but OPM is a one in a billion chance !", but the point is he did it.

If you try, and make the effort, and it doesn't work, then maybe it just isn't for you. But as it is, you're just sitting on your ass, coming with excuses for why it wont work, or you can't do it.

>degenerates

Wow, you almost made it through an entire post without using the word. Nice job!

>DC is not forcing their alumni randoms on books.

Yeah, like that time WW teleported in a refugee camp to save a Muslim woman from being raped by Eminem. Or that anti social justice villain from Justice League. Or Batgirl and her diverse tranny friends. Or Superman saving illegal immigrants from MURICAN rednecks.

>95%
Kek. There are so many good books out there, just outside of DC and Marvel, that you could hve your fill of reading every month for your entire life without ever touching their stuff, but I suppose its easier to complain and poison yourself than actually read whatever you like, not touch what you don't, and just enjoy life.

It's like you people actually look for reasons to be bitter.

Different industry, buddy.

>Kek. There are so many good books out there
Name 25

The point remains. He created his work, posted it, it looked crude as fuck, but it was good enough to get traction.

That works in the west as well. But eh. If you'd rather come up with reasons why it wouldn't work for you because reasons...

>avoiding 95% of the industry

Baby needs a safe space from evil liberals?

It's a good word. It sums up 95% of modern life.

If some random nobody Croat was able to get his shitty lesbian BDSM comic published and work at DC based on his literal deviantart fanwork, you don't have an excuse.

>implying you won't argue against everyone of them to try and prove a point.

Besides, the point stands that if something is not to your liking : just don't consume it. I don't buy video games anymore because I'm not much into what is being made now. You don't see me crying about how the industry doesn't catter to me. I just stopped consuming the stuff.

Eating a shitty cake because you MUST eat a cake, only to complain about it is very stupid and the behavior of a masochist.

>That works in the west as well
Give me 5 examples of a webcomic being picked up and the writer getting more work because of it.

>If some random nobody Croat

Stjepan Sejic is a professional artist who has been in the industry for over a decade and his smut web comic was just a sideline hobby he did for fun, until it exploded in popularity due to people liking the idea of BDSM and lesbians and it became financially viable to publish in physical trades.

>Eating a shitty cake because you MUST eat a cake, only to complain about it is very stupid and the behavior of a masochist.
I agree but complaining that there's no cake to eat because all of them is shitty is a valid complaint. You still didn't list them. Who knows, user, maybe you're doing me a favor and opening my eyes to some good stuff out there, would it hurt you to spread some goodness?

Not only is he an artist(and it's far easier to make it in the industry if you can draw) but see And the only reason he made it at DC is because some editor(Khouri) was a big fan of his artwork.

Kate Beaton
Gisèle Lagacé
Stjepan Šejić
Sarah Anderson
John Kovalic