To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

This pasta is stale as fuck

Didn't read your post but I fucking love that video

Fun fact, the person in the image is an r9k user that I talked to on omegle and is in some discord. He's pretty stupid is the average "haha ironic memes are fucking hilarious dude epic"

Let's McFrickin lose it

>r9k user
>he's pretty stupid
What a shock.

pics or it didn't happen

But ironic memes are hilarious

I'M PICKLE REE

Fuck right back off to /r9gay/.

You do realize this shit started on Sup Forums right?

>rick and memey fanboy going this far to save face

So did rage faces/comics, advice dog, and several other maymays, but they were dropped soon after reddit and the other shithead sites picked them up.
A majority of the userbase now is too fucking young to remember, so they'll beat the dead horse just as long as the people they bitch about.
Wojack and pepe were used by celebrities, normalfags, and even the fucking president, and yet you still see them both around here constantly.
I fucking hate this new userbase and I hope they all choke on a fat fucking cock.

This was incredibly obvious from the beginning. I can't believe anyone actually bought that video even for a second. Obviously it worked cause he still has people talking about him.

I was gonna reply but this user took the words right outta my mouth.

you don't need a high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. It's not a very ingenious show either.

You study STEM, bro?

Just because someone else uses a meme doesnt mean its dead you contraian faggot

You sound like you're 12.

no man. but i'm a math magician.

>calls out stupid practice made to spite normal fags
>"lol hes underage"
Newsflash, your letting normal faggots win by having them take away memes. Im glad newer anons dont care as much and dont let faggots on 9gag ruin their shitposting experiance

>your letting normal faggots win by having them take away memes
They're not being taken away. The normalfags are the expiration date; you know they're well past their point of relevancy when the average 15 year old is spewing that garbage.
Now since shithole is so fucking unoriginal it recycles the same trash for years.
>wojack were used to initially convey "feels"
>edits are made
>years ago by
>What if we took wojack and we gave him a big veiny head to imply intelligence?
>OK we did that for a year. Now what?
>What if we took Wojack and made an edit to his head so it implies brain damage?
It's the longest I've seen this half-assed bullshit go on for.

Also,
>your
>experiance
>not underage
Are you kidding me?

Yes it does. Normals overuse and destroy good memes. Its a tale as old as time

Again, just because they get a hold of them doesnt mean there out of date or dead

None of your shitty images are helping your case, kid.

Underrated