Hello Sup Forums, It's 5th of November, so I'm here to remember you tha- Oh what's this?

Hello Sup Forums, It's 5th of November, so I'm here to remember you tha- Oh what's this?

Hmmm, It's a Election Ballot.

Maybe I should do early voting this year... Hillary? Trump?

!

EFG, you're back!

Trump, obviously.

Mͯ̄̅ͯͅy͔͇͇ ̝͖ͧ͂̔̓̿̏̚n͚ͬ̃̾a͇̟̜̼̲̤ͭm̭̞͇͚̲͌eͨ͐͒ ̫ͨi̫̥̮̯ͨ̏ͅs͇̰̝̫̓ͦ ̗̣̙̲̿̃̾M̞͇̲͓̏̂́ͬ̓o̬̗̻̗̫̹ͧ̐ͬ̄l̐ͤͤ̊̃̊o̳̼̖̻̼c̳̫̰̙̦̙̥h͖̙͚̱͔ͭͦͫͦ͐̈̚ͅ,̯̣̦̚ ̱̔ͦͅT̗̯͖̰̲͑̀̓͑hͧ̔̽̏̉̔̉e̫̰ͯ ̯̤̜ͭ͑Ḳ̠̍̓̍ͫ͌i͉̼̖̯͓̹ͮn̦̪ͬg͕͈ͩ̌ͦ,ͣ ͎̳̪͍́̉́ͮ́ͫI̳̮̤̩ ̭̠͕̬ͬͣ̂ć̗̭̬̪͓̬͛ͭà͇͕͕̏m͙̤ͣ̑ͣͬ̈e̹͓̻̪ͭ͐ ͎̲͙̻̙ͨ̆ͫ̌h͓̓̎ͫͭͨeͫ́ṙ͎̖͙̟e͓̰̹̞ͧ ̙͈̜̻̻ͭͫt̔ͤͯ͆o̞̝͚ ̾̅ͦc͒a̙̟̺̪̦̟͆s̝͈̲͇͖̝̩̅ṯ̻̿ ̺͋̌̋̎y̲̜͓̼͓͍̳ͦ̈̈̈́̎o̬̖̱͇̳͑ͬͨ̍u̼͐͑̐̈́̿̈r̪̭̹̈̇̉̈́̑̓ ͕̦̞̹̪v̳̮̹̉̈̾o̗̤̺̫ͩ͒ͯ̽ͧͫt̪̮͈̀͗̌e̦̙̹̫̙̙ͫ͊̑̌͐ͮͅ ̠ͭ̀͛̏̀̚f̦̪̘͍͎̳͎̽̅ỏ̿͐r̦̰̭͋͒͒ ̜͖̬H̤̗̎ȋ̞̲̫̱l̗̪̙̘̰͚̰ͩ̿ͮͨ̈̃l̦̞̽ͦͧ̃ã̟̻̮̲ry̞̲̳͚̘̝ͤ̉͆

Vote Gary you cuck

EFG WATCH OUT
RUN!!!

But, Why?

H̳͆ͯ͌̿̔͆̃í̮̥̟̲̩͓ͅl̝l͔̋̒a͈͇̗͒ͮ̑ͧͩr̟̬̜̪yͣ ̲͔̱͇͈̑ͅi͈̯̳̺͖͑͌̂̂ͦͩs̫̲̲̺̩̻̉̏͑̊ͮ̓́ ͕̠̪̼͖͊̿ͭm̼̐̊͛ͤ̐y̬̻̑̒̈́͛ ͇̪̮̠̪ͦ̔͆ͅs͎̗͓͉̬̪̻̒̉é̲͕ͬ͂̇̍ͭͤr͕̫̥̱̓v̥̰̥̍̎̋͗͗ḁ̣̿͋͒n̝͚̤͔̎̍̿ͩ̊ṭ͙̖̜̗̺̼̏ͧ͛̋̃,̹͐ͪ̅̃ ̖͉ͫ̃͂̑̔̉ͤi̳̭͎͓͉̦͑ͮͨ̓ͣn͍̬ͯ̽ͩ̀̿̿ ̫̮͍͚͗ͪͧͫ̚ȅ̀ͦͫẍ̠̻̲̞͚̄͐ͨc̏̇ͯ̇́̔ĥ̌̾̈́́̈ạ̙̘̏͂n͖̖͇̘̥̤͛ͪ͂͗͌̒̾g͍̟̗̻̙͊e̲͍̙̠̔͋͗ͨͭ̀ ̪͍̮̲̜̪͐̋̆͛ͧo̔̀̑f̫̟͇̠̈ ͕͈̦̿̃h͙̩̯è̱̍̏͋̔r̝͎̖͂̂̋ͧ ͎̭̻̙̥̯͊ͯ̏̑̍͐̾s͇̣͉̐́̌̒ͭ̾o̯̒ͧ͐̇u̠̼̘̳̖͚̍ͣͣ̐ĺ͇͎̳͑ͩ͊ͅ,̪̻̘̇ͅ ̼̪̖͍̃I̙'̎l̗͉̼ͪ̊ͅl̟̺̟̤͕ͨ̇̓͊̈̈́̎ ̞̤̼̄̌̐͂͛ġ̩͕̭͉͉͎ͫͮ̅ḭ͇̟̥̖͛̋̈v̗͇̠̖ͩe̝͍̩͈͔̣͓̓ ̘͓̖̦̼̩̿̆̓ͣ̊h͖̻̲͉ͅe̬͎̟̰̔͆ͭ̎̊̒r̗̤̾̒ͯ ̤͖̖̙́̆ͤ̌ͩt̟̠͎̐͆ͯ̌̿h̬̮̙͚̬̻͕ͦ̇e̫͖̊̏ ̭͈̤ͩ̃P̩̳̜͉̐ͣr̺͓̪͑̇͛ͫͮ͐ế̳͑̾̉̋s̈́i͔̥̫̥̐̐d̦̦͙͛̏̓ͫe̹̹̘nc͕̗̳̲̖y͓̱̪̭͈̠ͮͩͨ ̗̿̾̿̀̄̉̚o̱̹̻͓̔͊ͅf͕̽͌̃̌͗ͣ ̠̮̣͓͇̆ͮͅŨ͈͉͈̦͚n̰̤ͯ̎͌̓͆ͬ͂ͅi͉̲͑ͤ̍̉̃̋t͚̘͖̿ͯ̇̑̍̔̅ê͍̱͇̱̏͊̂d́ͫͯ̊̇̀ ͈͖̞̜̳̱͙S̗͕ț̯̥̃͂͒ͬ̐a̗͖͖̜̜̮̰ͫͩ͛ͧ̅t̘͉͙ͬ͋ë͇́s̞̎͌́ ̬͆̊ͧ͒̊o͊f̜̳̟̭͕ͪ͑̽ͬͬ̑̔ ̩͚͇͙̩̋̔̎̔͌͐̎Ä͓̈́͌̃m̘͈͐̔ͧ̅͌e̖̎ͤr̩͈̩͔̗̟ͫi̮̟̣̝͚̔̂̎c̾̊ạ̪̘͔̄̃͛̌̍ͩͣ!̳̜̫̞̹͋

dafuq

DONT DO IT HES EVIL

>gif
>400x400

Ha! You did it wrong, Moloch! I have recorded all this conversation in my phone. I'm calling the media now.

Hello, the media?

I have information that will lead to the arrests of Hillary Cli-

Hey look

P͎̯̲̬͈̮̰̌̔̊̆̇ó̆̂͂̈́̔͋o͙̪̬̒̾ͤ̀̓̋r̻̺͎̻̉̄̎̅̃ ͚̭͂͐̽ͫ͋h͌u̬̦̫̭͔̰ͬ́̊ṃ̐ͣͮ̓a̹̋͒ͯ̚n̝̮̆̇͗̓ͨ̚ ̫̖͔͓̯̰̀͋͒͌̾ͅs̪̀̂͑̂͌̊ͅͅo̞͖͔̜͉u̺̝̰͇͇̮l̰̪̱̻̣̜̹̓̾͐̅̇,͕̘̓̍ͭ̇̒̉ͦ ͖̓ͯ̃̐͛͛͑y͔̲͔̼̩̻̾ͅo̟̯̥͚̗͎̓͌ͣ̐uͯͅ ̠̤̺̮͇̓̆ͣͫͅc̰̹̞͓͐̋̎̇͋͛a̦͓͓͕͐͂̔ͧ̓ͅṇ'͉͖̅͋͋̋́̄ť̬̖̪̻̺̫̙ ̖̳̪͇̦̤̐ͯͨ̓͆d̟͇̐o̝̣͚̪͋͌ͪ̾́ͭ ̏̀̄ͮͯṇ̖͔̠̈̑ͅo͈͙̙̠̲̜͔̅̏͒͛̆ṱ͔͚̲̊͆̊̈́́hͦ̏ͫ̋̍̇ì͊̆ͩ̾n͈͎̐͑ͅǧ̥̤ ̜̩̠̞͇̚ḁ̻̠̠͇̟gͫͩa̮̝̞̯̺͕͐̋ͦͫ̈ĩ͈̀̌ͫ͆ns̺̥̪̼̠̯̺ͮ̇̄̂̓ͮt͈̺̝͓̱ͅ ̹͚͇̰͎̆̀͂̂h͉̺̥͒̈́̍̋̽e̮̗̫̰̹̘ͧ̇r̻͍͈͈͂̾͌ͩ!͇̑͒̇̐̓

Rip

>Hello, the media?

B̳̪̮̣̊̽͒̾̽u͍̪̪̼̟̤̤̓͗t͈̫̥͍̤ ̎́͗̈I̪̭͇̙̝̱͂ͤͤ͆'̺ͪ̎m͍̖̗̦̦̲̘ͦͣ a̝͓͈͇̜̤ͬ̂͌ͬͦ̀̓gͩ͂ã͎̰͈̥͌i͚̖ͭn̝̜̻̜̪̉̑ͬͪ̀͋̚s̞̰͕͍͍̖ͩṫ̯̓ͪ͛ ̱̦̋ͫͩͅr̠̠͆͆ͪͪͅăͨ̈̌̑͗͋ī̝̦͒ͧ̀͌̄̎s̽ͬͤ̑͒̂i̹̲͔̘̹n̻̞ͭ̄̾ͬg̩͈̣̦̝̞̩̔͌͗̆ͭͬ̒ ̏͊̆ͦ̚̚t̞̱̉́̐å̈́ͦͯ̎̚ẍ̠̰͉̹́͌͆̈e̜̞̝̱̲̦͈̒̀ͮs,͍̾̈̇ͪ̀̑ ̽ͨś͇͇̫͖ͬͣͤo̖͔͎̺͓̺ͮ͆ ̬̮̫̱̥͆̍̒̒̂I̜͚̥̙̰ͬ'͖̭̊ͪ̓̄͊ͦl̬̲͔͔̫̱l̲͈̦̪ͧ̅͊ͩ̏ ̪͈̠͓̗̐̅ͣ͋b͔̞̫̹͈̋̓͑ͣẽ̦̟̯̯͇̜̚ ͈ͩͬͨe̦̼͕̟̫͓a̟͕̞r͙͎̦̤̦͍̣l͍͎̫̥͂y̆̾ͪ ̳̍ͣ͌ͫ̉v͋ọ͉̟̗̲ͅt͇̻ͦi͈ͪn͕̱͈̜̞͙̱̓ͭ͑g̠̭ͬ ̹͈̫͔̈̍̅ͦ̍̏f̠̬̯̹ͩo͔̦̞ͦͫ͆̾͐r̮̫̪͓̲̠ͮ̆͒̃͂ͭ ̹̫̟͉͙̇ͫ͊T̥͚̟͉̔ͩ͐ͣr̰̯̖͉̞̬̤ͪ̂́̆u̮͂ͨͅm͂̅̋̔̋ͪp͚.̠ͧ̽͑̈́̈͛̑ͅ

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking Kek

I like this thread.

KEK

FUCK

kek

10/10

kek

EFG please stand up!

you're a dick, molach

>400x400
>.gif

Excellent job. 10/10

CONFIRMED LADS
WE HAVE MOLOCH'S VOTE

MAGA

rip efg ;_;7

thank you efg.

This can't be happening no EFG!

Bump. I miss EFG.

oh fuck, I missed this shit

Good show.

Bump keep this awesome EFG thread alive

Quality shitposting.
Thanks Spaniard.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

We haven't had an EFG thread in forever. Fucking thanks OP. You weren't a fag today.

This EFG roleplay is gay. They just don't make them like they used to.

get well soon leaf

I missed you EFG.

>sjw

OH FUCK.

Not again...

Poor EFG, at least Moloch is based.

wtf I love m****** no
jk praise kek

>SJW
Consider my privilege checked, Ireland.

LOVE!

fucking hell, you'll never be forgotten EFG