Germany: Family forced to flee city because Immigrant (15) who abducted their son got no jailtime

Jamal (15), african/arab immigrant abducted 12 year old Jordi from a sports field. Beating and threatening the 12 year old they wanted to ransom him for 50€.
Jamal did the same thing to some other 13 year old. The article only describes it as "serious injuries" with no further details.

Now the trial is over and Jamal only got 14 month probation.
The family and especially the 12 year old who apparently has serious PTSD fears for their life and flee the city.

Oh, and the simple reason Jamal got no jail time was that he claimed that he "borrowed" the money. The judge apparently thought a seriously beat up german 12 year old with PTSD just made this story up....

No hope for germany.
No hope.

Source(german):
express.de/bonn/brutalo-weiter-frei-unfassbar--opfer-familie-flieht-vor-jamal--15--aus-bad-godesberg-25036592?originalReferrer=

Atleast americans are allowed to have guns.
Germans/europeans have nothing.

We have no government that portects us and are not allowed to protect ourselves.

>merkel's mates

Just beat up Jamal. I'm pretty sure there are a few who would like to knock out this human trash.

>Just beat up Jamal.

On what planet do you live?

Even if you do this in self defense the media will report it as "Neonazis gang up on a poor 15 year old refugee".

kill the judge, kill the nigger

I have been saving up a vacation fund during college for the summer after graduation. Germany was on the top of my list for a while, especially because I have family I can stay with there, but after seeing what a shithole it is over there with such a cucked population, I should go somewhere else instead or just save my money. What do you think Hans?

>take three hunting-lessons on smaller animals
>get hunting license
>buy shotgun or Breivik-rifle

Just learn what areas to avoid.
Its basically like american cities like LA or Chicago where you have to know that crossing the wrong street will get you killed.

Its just that we never had this situation before. This is all new to us.
But as a male avoiding those areas you should be okay. Atleast for now.
See it as your last opportunity to visit europe. It will only go downhill from here.

That's probably what makes me feel the worst for you guys. Blocked from protecting yourselves at almost every turn. We can legally shoot and kill someone for this in most states, if the perp presents a valid threat to your life or someone else's. No jury would convict you, even if you were charged.

You fuckin cucks. If you dont start just ignoring the consequences and breaking the law, you are fucked.
Just beat the little shit.

Same here. Pay some dosh for licence, own up to 2 handguns and unlimited long guns without further hassle.

Who cares?
Maybe I was raised differently as a Spätaussiedler, but criminals like him learn their lesson only if they are personally affected. Jail time or bodily harm. Beat this motherfucker up and he will leave you alone.

> 15
Any pictures of this little lad?

>Pay some dosh for licence

You have to find some semi-corrupt trainer to let you have the licence.
Most "traditional" hunters take their business very serious and want you to learn all fucking german flora and fauna.
It takes several months to finish such a course.

Yeah I cant speak for the father of this guy.
Beating up Jamals wouldnt really solve it though.
He needs to get deported.
They all have to be deported.

That's just it, I don't want to take a vacation to shitholes like Chicago and LA. And even if I did, I could visit any American city for half the price.

>Yeah I cant speak for the father of this guy.
>Beating up Jamals wouldnt really solve it though.
>He needs to get deported.
>They all have to be deported.

Well, beat him up, sprincle some crack cocaine on him and call the police. Repeat until he gets deported.

What's your laws concerning black powder weapons? A .44 cap and ball will blow a hole in someone's head the size of a quarter, and that's just the entrance wound.

If we want to own handguns, we must active members of some shooting Club or some shit - for 2 years i think. So I just went for the shotgun and small-rifle. unregisterd handguns i can get easier from family or friends. Lots of them on the countryside

Just stab this fucking nigger

>The family and especially the 12 year old who apparently has serious PTSD fears for their life and flee the city.
How does it go this far and not result in the family murdering the judge? Lynchings were invented for a reason, krautkucks!

>Beating up Jamals wouldnt really solve it though.
>He needs to get deported.
The judge needs to be deported or killed. The Jamal is just the footsoldier of the system.

How can one country be this fucked

>Well, beat him up,

dude what is your deal with telling ME to beat him up?
I dont even live in fucking Bonn.

that was not my point.
Europe has 2000 years of history. Visit now and see as much as possible.
Maybe in 10 years time you no longer have a choice left.

dont know all details.
But carry is pretty much impossible unless you're a jew or work at some security firm.

Berlin just got a new left-wing government who just declared they will no longer deport people. They will make up bullshit laws and decrees so everyone who has a child at school etc. can no longer get deported. They will make up loophole so they deportation will go down to 0.

But to be honest, my friend: your most likely new president will legalize 40 million illegal mexicans. Just saying..

Honestly, at this point, who cares what the lugenpresse say. You guys need to form self-defense groups if the police and government are doing nothing.

How did your country get so pussified? Could you imagine if something like this happened in Texas or Mississippi? There would be GANGS of people seeking justice.

its actually pretty simple:
the "wild" west has a tradition of lawlesness and this kind of shit.
Germany has been pretty much civilized for a few hundred years. The last time we had real lawlessness was during the 30 year war in 1618...

Its hard to understand, but this hasnt been an issue for generations.
Of course we had crime, but not like this. This is entirely new.
But im sure german society will change relatively fast. I expect gated communities and more focus on self defense in the coming years.

>armchair batman

when was the last time you beat up someone you cuck ?

It´s the traitors who german should attack, NGOs and cucks are protecting rapists.

Europe should make a list of every traitor.

I ran over a spic roadrager a few years ago, what about you?

Easy fix, kill nigger...live in peace.

Hard to believe you Cucks almost ruled the Western World.

>How did your country get so pussified?

We helped the kikes conquer them.

Focusing on the nigger is secondary. The nigger didn't let himself off, a judge did that for him. The judge must be killed, there's no other acceptable way.

>ask a germcuck something
>americuck answer

what kind of car do you own ?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

this is where germany finds out that laws meant for white people don't work for the negroid.

you need 3 strikes, and mandatory minimums.

btfo

It was a Kia hatchback. Lesson learned: anyone retarded enough to road-rage is also retarded enough to exit the protection of their vehicle in order to fight.

Why do Americans always have to turn threads like this into a "whose country is more cucked" thread? You are the most cucked country under this sun and everyone knows it. Stop this shit. It doesn't help anyone.

>he doesn't have extensive knowledge of his homeland's native flora and fauna

Yeah, I always wanted to go to Paris/France. Not anymore, there's no point, I might as well skip it and go straight to Algeria.

I hear Tunesia is nice this time of year.

>Breivik-rifle

All these stories. I don't care. These stories will be like car crash stories. Every day and no one cares.

You're a faggot Germany.

That nigger wouldn't have been able to get away with that here, Ahmed.

Because if there were even a drop of German pride still in your nation's veins, you would squash the invading army like maggots. We're getting worse in Burgerland, but we haven't reached the point where illegals can attack children and get off nearly scott-free yet. I feel for you and your countrymen, the memeing here is just a coping mechanism to deal with the new grim reality.

What do you need guns for? If the father meant business he would have ran over the nigger with a car for attacking his son.

Cunts don't know how to have a good ol Cronulla riot and put the scum back in their place.

Germany has been lost for awhile.

Germany tried to openly rebel against the Globalists a long time ago, they lost.

This is the answer to the whole problem.

Europe is lost. I'm pretty sure only countries like New Zealand, Australia, USA and even Leafland are the only white countries left have have even a chance.

Aren't European prisons pretty comfortable? Even if it requires breaking the law Germans should take the leap. Why haven't they?

Its full of white people, seriously though white people are jokes these days, you let your morals control you too much, a shame the only human group that was possible equal to us is dying due to something as inane as morals.

"Sorry Jordi, I guess you'll just have to get used to Jamal and his friends fucking up your life because we wouldn't want to be called 'racist' now would we?"

>Bonn

Is every place in Germany that I have visited a shithole now?

Maybe in a month there will be news about Aachen sex gangs kek.