When did tweek first realize he was attracted to males?

When did tweek first realize he was attracted to males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0YDH0KcZDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we just post pictures from our playthroughs of FBW instead?

It's craig who says that. He's more open about it.

But tweeks always known, deep down inside..

Sometime during Tweek x Craig. Best you can point to.

craig says it when you take a selfie with tweek?
Or is it just incidental dialogue that happened to occur when whoever took that picture was taking a selfie with tweek?

Don't remember, but my bet's on the latter. But it's definitely craig that says it.

WHen the japanese decided he was, all it takes

Love how all it took to distract him were some sweets in the kitchen

doesn't this imply that craig is attracted to all of the boys?

Obviously, gays are all sluts

Is this the shipping thread?

>tfw no Creek daki

Seems like it. If now we are being pruned the only solution is to avoid the word shipping in the OP to to avoid triggering anyone.

Well alright! No biggie, as long as these threads can still exist. They're very comfy.

South Park fujoshits banished to /trash/ when?

Obviously same time he realized he is attracted to Craig

I believe there are animation errors in Bebe's boobs destroy society that make him the only boy that doesn't react to her at times. So probably then.

He reacted to that scene in the same way, I watched it recently. I think one scene he didn't but the others he was on board for tits.

Better question: when did Cartman first realize he was attracted to men?

Really though. When DID Matt and Trey start writing Cartman with gay/bi undertones? I cannot pinpoint this for the life of me.

I can't pinpoint it either, but I'm interested if someone can. I didn't always see him as a gaywad.

It's probably that ep now that I think about it. He didn't really do anything gay before giving ben a handy.

It was possibly there from the very beginning. I mean just look at all their other work, it's all practically overflowing in it.

Realize? Probably the latest cupid me episode. He was definitely subconsciously aware a lot sooner though.

I guess in Proper Condom Use he looked at Butter's dick and Kyle called him a fag

They made it pretty explicit in the new game, with Cartman's secret journal full of gay sex drawings of Kyle...

Well we know what Cartman thinks of sex now, so when he draws Butters or Kyle taking a dick he thinks it's on par with murder or something tragic.

Half out of hate/half out of latent sexual desire that he doesn't understand it seems.

>The graphic death in Put it Down could have been Kenny instead of a random kid
Jeez. Imo it wouldn't have been as fun as it was to see Kenny's pic in the memorial screen

Forgot pic.
Sauce stuckinfourthgrade.tumblr.com

Gender nonconformity doesn't necessarily equate to same-sex attraction, but many gay/bi men and women were gender nonconforming as children myself included. With that in mind:

>Cartman played with dolls in a stereotypically girlish manner in "Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut", way back in season 1
>cross-dressed in the season 2 episode, "Chickenlover", as well as in "Cow Days" from the same season but this is disputable because he had head trauma, again in the season 3 episode "The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000", and in the season 4 episode "Osama bin Laden has Farty Pants"
>has this part in "Clubhouses" with Kenny and Kyle
youtube.com/watch?v=S0YDH0KcZDc
>pretended to be Buffalo Bill in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society"

Maybe it really has been there all along, becoming more pronounced around season 7 or so.

I love seeing South Park storyboards, so glad the art teams been posting a lot of them this season.

I think they couldn't use Kenny because the whole school barring Cartman cared about his death when they're usually brushed off. Or, because Cartman has to dismiss the memorial stuff and they felt it would have been to harsh for him to saying "Kenny McCormick? Who gives a crap about him?" or whatever it is he says.

I think this would of been one of the best Kenny deaths if they went through with this.
Also the storyboards are adorable.

They seem to switch up who knows about Kenny dying and who doesn't in different episodes.

I could see Cartman saying "Kenny? Who gives a shit? He dies all the time, this is way more important!". Whereas everyone else cares.

I always assumed Cartman could somewhat remember because he drank his ashes and was possessed by him that one time.

Cartman being confused about his identity has been part of his character since Season 1, and the suggestion that he's sort of faggy has been around since perhaps Season 2. The first super obvious jab at his questionable sexuality that I remember was in Season 3's Halloween episode, when he thought Liane's blow up Antonio Banderas love doll was a Christmas present for him.

As far as Cartman is concerned, at least in his own mind, he's not gay. And if he is gay, I wouldn't call him closeted so much as confused. But I don't think Cartman is strictly gay, given that he's shown attraction to girls. Bisexual seems much more likely to me. But he's a child with more conflicting feelings and bizarre external influences than you can shake a stick at so who knows really? And I think that's the point. Or rather, that's the joke.

How do south park shippers feel about /qa/?

psssst we can still have threads here and it's worksafe

He also sees sex as a negative thing so he might not want to tackle that beast at all mentally right now and is just doing what he sees others do. But deep down what interests him most is being accepted and liked, I think.

That warzone between frogposters and and anime girls? /qa/ probably gets far less traffic than even /trash/ would, and last I checked it was a wasteland of spamming and counter spamming.

yet people still seem against our thread being there, which is surprising because who the fuck willingly visits /qa/ enough to care? Apparently, some people do.

people were against our thread here too

Oh wow I didn't realize /qa/ was listed now. I wonder why that happened.

yeah but I thought that was practically a ghost board. I can see why people would come on Sup Forums daily if they have an interest in cartoons, but who the heck goes on /qa/ daily, weekly even? It's hard for me to imagine that anyone would care. Yet they do.

ugh I forgot that people can just post anime/trap shit in our thread on /qa/
nevermind abandon ship

Are you being sarcastic or do you really don't know? There's a shitshow going down on Sup Forums because of the neogaf return.
Mods didn't allow any discussion about it, so everyone got their panties in a bunch and demanded to be able to talk about it even if it has nothing to do with vidya.
Now there is 1 thread allowed for it, but still everyone is asking for a certain's mods head, and because meta threads are not allowed, /qa/ is now open for all the complaining Hiro and the admins will ignore.

If all y'all got passes I'd suggest /vip/.

>he pays to browse Sup Forums
lol

No sarcasm here friend. I haven't paid much attention to Sup Forums since 2014.

that place is a cesspool, people can post ot in SP threads
fucking rich people

>his mommy pays for him to browse Sup Forums
Fixed that for you.

where can I learn more about mysterion?

At the Mountains of Madness.

he's so kewl

Any episode with the word Coon in it and The Poor Kid.

I need more goth kids fanart.

I need more Heidi fanart

being split up sucks, i don't know whether to post here or here

Why does Death have the Cross of St. Peter?

Follow your heart.

Both are sorely lacking in it, it seems.

Because it spends a lot of time at the Pearly Gates.

just do both like I do

Super sweet, that's a new one.

That was actually rather clever, kudos to you.

god bless ya man, now I definitely have something to look forward to.
Speaking of which, what are the most popular kenny ships? Because personally I ship him with Cartman or Butters, but I've seen people ship him with Stan or Kyle too, why would that be?

Kyle and Kenny are cute, so they're shipped together (fan name is K2 I think)

Butters and Kenny is pretty popular (Bunny)
Cartman and Kenny is a think (Kenman) but honestly, I don't see it that much
Never seen anyone ships him with Stan.

Stenny is decently popular, but like most Kenny ships it's dwindled down in the last couple of years in fan numbers. I think it mainly stems from people who like Kyman but still want to pair up the other guys.

There is some fanart with stan, like here.
Keneric is a guilty pleasure of mine because they contrast each other so well. Cartman is a piece of shit that sees sex in a negative light while Kenny is the purest boy who is actually really aware of sex and I think likes it a lot.

>Keneric
I like how we can tell you're the keneric user because everyone else calls it' Kenman. Pretty cute if you ask me.

Butters, Cartman, girlfriend of the week, Karen.

Tweek is best bun

Hmmm? A South Park Thread? And one that seems to be in desperate need of more Kenny? Don't mind if I do.

a challenger approaches

You got me there, that episode was cute as hell.

I want Kyle to protect Cartman from bullies.

I want Kyle to bully Cartman

When Daddy's dick in his butt started to feel really good and he wanted it more instead of dreading each nocturnal visit.

Craig isn't as big but Tweak prefers the lack of cigarette burns on his balls.

He's already shown himself capable of it.

oh shit I forgot about honey boo boo.
>*sniff* t-thank you KAHL..

So his dad doesn't just put cocaine into his coffee, but roofies too? Brutal.

I'm a little sad that Kyle's Jersey was never brought up again.

I meant Snooky or whoever that girl was called

I really can't imagine what they'll do for the next game (if they choose to do one)

Everyone says ninjas, but I can't really see them doing a full anime styled game

>Doubting the power of the absolute madmen behind this series.
For shame.

I can see them doing a sequel to TFBW, continuing the superhero theme. It seems like there's a lot of ground they could still cover with it.

I still dont know if cartman controls that hand or not

LETS FIGHTING LOVE
LETS FIGHTING LOVE

Parallel universes.

I need an episode focused on the 4 boys and literally nobody else, just some good old adventure.

Has there ever been an episode with only those four in it and no one else? There's always at least one adult doing something, or else other kids, usually both. Even on the episodes where they're clearly the main focus.

No, there's generally a B plot in these shows

Parallel universes AND they go to Heaven and Hell

A sequel to TFBW would be fucking sweet. There's *so* much they can still do with what they've already presented.

Hell yeah. Needs more mysterion, especially. I think they might go for it too, based on the ending.

I'm not though! There's two of us nonnie.

I’m almost certain it’s a joke, like how in many sitcoms how when a character much more attractive than the main characters wife shows up and the guy makes a point out of saying he’s not attracted to her

its better with a random child and kenny being offscreen. kenny doesn't have shock value even if its super gorey.

I prefer the more subtle approach taken with Kenny's demise, and it also plays better with Cartman telling everyone to stop pretending to give a shit just because a literally who got run over.

It was almost entirely butters. If cartman is gay for anyone, its butters.

Also, Craig says at the beginning of the game that he's gay. I don't remember why, but he announces himself and says, "that's right, super Craig is gay"