Does Sup Forums actually like this show?

Does Sup Forums actually like this show?

Or do you just say you like it cause you know it’s easy to trigger the fans of the original show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEICJEyD5ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starfire is the cute!

Does doing the Raven voice hurt Tara's throat?

I like it. The later episodes have been really good.

It's usually funny

No matter how tasteless a cartoon show is, its apologists will ALWAYS come in waves. They only like this show because of the fanservice and because they're autistic enough to think that its "humor" is good.

Reception from Sup Forums seems to get more lukewarm since recently. May be because the latest episodes are actually really good.

What I love about TTG are the references to other DC material, and when they take jabs at their own material.

Also Raven is just the cutest daughterfu ever

The mainstream hates it, so Sup Forumsntrarians must love it now.

>they're autistic enough to think that its "humor" is good.
THEY’RE autistic for liking something? Right, and the fucking loser (You) on the imageboard knows what counts as good humor.

You are one miserable little crybaby.

It is hit or miss
but whenever it hits, it is awesome

I love this meme

>No matter how tasteless a cartoon show is, its apologists will ALWAYS come in waves

then where are all the Tumblrpuff Girls apologists?

Some user do, some users don't. It's the same with all other shows.

>THEY’RE autistic for liking something?

That is exactly what an autist is!

Yeah, they ARE autistic for liking such low-effort garbage, and you are autistic faggot as well for defending their sorry tasteless asses.

They exist as well, especially on Twitter. Didn't you see all the people raving about the fourth Powerpuff just because she was brown and had fat hips?

I've watched it since it started. Honestly, I only watch cartoon network as an adult. The show started off mediocre, but anything that isn't awful is a win for me. Then for some reason the comedy got real funny. I'd say the show went from stupid joke to meta jokes within 1 season or so? It has fun with itself and that alone makes it enjoyable.

Wrong buddy, you're the virgin autist here mad that a cartoon utilizes lowbrow humor that connects with real audiences instead of whatever Voltron-tier nerd garbage you consider humor just because it doesn't remind you of the bullies that fucker your ass in high school and you think you like it like that Tiffany but YOU'RE THE ONE crying after we've creamed ALL YOUR HOLES so maybe you're not the hardcore slut you thought you were HUH?

it's funny. Not a great show but good. I do not get the hate at all.

My reasons for not liking the show have changed. Initially, I was one of the "NOT MUH TITANS" faggots that did nothing but whine, but now I'm more upset with it over what could've been, while still being its own thing. They've demonstrated multiple times that they CAN do good things with the characters even if it isn't like the show, which makes it all the more infuriating when they just decide to go for the lowest common denominator--both in artstyle and in humor. Plus there's the obvious problems with the scheduling, but that's just like adding more bruises to an already dead and beaten horse.

It's good. Robin's the best.

both honestly, and I love the original

Besides the powers of the 80s the show's main theme is not letting people tie you down with expectations on what you're suppose to be. Going back on that would cut loose one of the very few morals they've said with a straight face.

Fans of the original show can suck it. Not that the original was bad, but they talk down on ttg like it replaced it. Its just a funny spoof, get the fuck over it already.
And yeah, i actually enjoy it most of the time. They need to add more shit to the line up besides "new new new new" stuff. Older stuff is good too, like billy and mandy around halloween and shit like that, holliday specials, ya know?

It's alright.

> or do you waste time with a shitty imitation of a troll because I would do that
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

He said everything, so I'll just leave it, here. youtube.com/watch?v=XEICJEyD5ZI

Those youtube comments reached peak autism.

I enjoy it.

>he unironically linked a saberspark video
oh god

and TTG (and NuPPG for that matter) are great shows

>NuPPG
>great

Hi Neros

It's fine for what it is, which is nothing resembling the original cartoon.

I imagine that plenty of the people working on it get salty some times that jokey comedy cartoons always do better than character-driven action, but that's what brings in the dollarinos.

You sound really, really, really autistic right now, even by Sup Forums standards

It's good background noise for when you're doing something else.

I wouldn’t hate it as much if it had its own secluded corner on Cartoon Network but they are blasting this way too much now. Ttg should have been little shorts or something similar like the new teen titans shorts from DC entertainment

It id always the other way around. People will like a show or movie that came out then a crowd of people will swarm the thread going on about how much it sucks and act motherfuckin offended when someone likes what they hate. As for this show there are legitimate like threads, hate threads because there must be a hate thread for everything and a "why does everyone hate this?"/"I love this and you cant tell me different" threads that exist because someone was bores