Besides the obvious like pic related, Waid, Levitz, and Alex Ross...

Besides the obvious like pic related, Waid, Levitz, and Alex Ross, what other creators would you considered to be DCfags?

Well, Grant Morrison of course. He even said he doesn't like Marvel characters as much as he likes DC's. The DC characters are much more appropriate for his ideas.

Mark Millar. It's strange really because he made a name of himself writing Marvel just because he left off DC because of a fight he had with Levitz, but he always says he likes DC more than Marvel and Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (in that order) are his favorite characters ever. He even said he didn't read a Marvel comic except from the Stan and Jack ones in the 60s before working for them.

He just made more money than pretty much any comic creator AND he has a name for himself that DC would pay him well (at least as well as they paid Adams to do The Coming of the Superman or they pay Miller to keep churning crap on a cracker out for them with Dark Knight Quadzillion - The Batfagging), so if this is so, where's his pitch to DiDio and/or Lee for a mini?

Alan Moore, probably, until he said fuck capeshit.

Moore until they pissed him off
Alan Grant
DeMatteis
Giffen
Ostrander
Gaiman
Len Wein
Frank Miller

There are a lot more.

Are we talking autist level like Johns, Waid, Ross, etc?

There's a lot, but if we're also talking more recent guys... I'd say Lemire who is huge on Legion and Kamandi and his superhero indy Black Hammer has a few DC pastiches.

>The DC characters are much more appropriate for his idea
ftfy

Dan Didio is certified Kirbyfag, but I have no idea if he has as much passion for other DC stuff.

Rucka, Len Wein, Hamilton, Haney, Magnin! and many of the other Silver and prior era greats, Adams (since he styles himself a writer and you're including Ross, he doesn't even style himself a writer and primarily considers himself an artist), Danny O'Neil (sp?) and probably others if you start going outside the current crop and pretend something other than Cereal Lord's string of shit exists.

Last year he said that DC approached him for a Superman mini. Teased that he might say yes, but never said much either way.

>where's his pitch to DiDio and/or Lee for a mini?
He's making too much money on his own to do lousy work for hire.

>He just made more money than pretty much any comic creator
You answered your own question. He made so much money he doesnt need to work for the big two anymore.

>Alan Grant

A quote by the man himself, which not only illustrates his issues with Marvel but the main problem with nowadays mainstream US comics in general:

>Despite the efforts of guys like Tom de Falco and Nel Yomtov, I don't think I ever enjoyed a single story I did for Marvel. Robocop was a nightmare. They chose the 8th and worst of my 8 Silver Surfer ideas. They made John and I cut out all the Scottish humour from Punisher: Blood on the Moors. Archie Goodwin at Epic was different--Archie was one of the last of the old school American editors (they've all gone now Denny has retired). He KNEW what a story was. Most editors today don't.

Is Busiek a DCfag?

Not at all. He's a huge continuityfag for both Marvel and DC.

Don't do this to me Millar. I need more Superman stories that aren't shit.

It would make sense given that would have been around the time DC was making plans for the evergreen trade minis they're coming out with now.

Who are MarvelFags then?

BENDIS
E
N
D
I
S

That's a given same with Slott. You think Waid cuts himself to sleep since he's stuck in Marvel for the rest of his days?

King is a big Marvelfag. Sorrentino is one as well.

Quesadilla

>Sorrentino is one as well.
When it comes ti capeshit Marvel is more popular in Italy.

Is King a MarvelFag? I heard his favorite character is GL.

I've heard him say multiple times his favorite is the Thing.

Well shit. Is Nick Spencer a Marvelfag? even after they shafted him for SE?

He said Superior Foes of Spider-Man was the comic he wanted to write since he was a kid. He has a huge boner for street level Marvel, even in Secret Empire he found a way to shove in Boomerang.