LATINO VOTE NOW IN THE MARGIN OF ERROR

LATINO VOTE NOW IN THE MARGIN OF ERROR

TRUMP VICTORY OVER LATINOS BECOMING NOW A REAL POSSIBILITY AFTER THE LEAK OF HILLARY SATANIC RITUALS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=_43-8--bPns&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. Just fucking wow.
I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is wrong with Latino voting Drumpf ? Are they all being fucking ironic?
This guy hate with passion Mexican and Latino immigrants and insult them for being all criminal and rapist and there are still 40,2% of Latino who vote for this piece of shit?

It seems that only Black are intelligent ... just wtf ...

Holy shit. Blacks need to be spoon fed, pandered to, and given gibs for them to support a candidate.

I though messicans loved voodoo?

is this la times

if it is i have to dump it sry

trump will still win believe me

Just a really poor reaction image there man.

Doesn't fit the text at all, please apply yourself for once.

We need to keep posting on Twitter

OFFICIAL DATA:

TRUMP GOT 41% OF HISPANIC VOTES ON EARLY VOTING IN #NEVADA

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

We have legal hispanics that we can't remove. Unsurprisingly, these people from a conservative background vote Trump.

Your diaspora will make us proud, based European Mexican.

>yfw California turns red

Wtf is wrong with black people.

Yep, thank god we have them super-smart black people to keep us tethered to the yoke of globalism and gibs.

Many Jews were voting for Hitler back in times... Really makes you think...

For those wondering, LA Times polls so few black people that a single black person voting for Trump jumped his support up by double digits. So don't trust that graph.

You can call me a delusional if you want, but it was actually liberals and democrats who pointed this fact out to get the MSM to stop covering this poll.

My god if we defeat the black and hispanic vote liberals have been gloating over because of the satanic meme, top jej.

Keep pushing the spanish witchcraft stuff, guys!

racial solidarity.

>Retards still think the minority vote matters

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wtf is wrong with black people.

They form their political opinions based on Vines videos.

It would be a dream come true to move back to a red california. Hopefully all of the intelligent people get fed up with the garbage soon.

Legal Hispanics are bro-tier and deus vult as fuck.

Can i have some sources on that?

Maybe if there wasn't so many deportations and detentions of illegals under Obama while Democrats talk about how "no no mi amigos it's the REPUBLICANS who will deport your abuela" (who most likey hates blacks and gays)

That might be pushing it a little. They are smart enough to suspect this as blatant propaganda. Maybe add a little info about how the ladies are acquainted.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

b-but drumphfphffp called all mexicans rapists!

It's unironically making hispanic grandmas becoming worried of Hillary thought

Can't wait to see the butthurt in 4 days when Clinton wins

The Spanish is kind of off.

The LA Times poll was more accurate in 2012 than CNN's and a lot of other MSM outlets.

I mostly meant the jesus thing. Hell yeah leave those pics of witchlady in there.

holy shit

this video gave me chills

Trump is done. The record Latino vote is obviously for Hilary, regardless of party affiliation. That's what Republicans get when their candidate calls them rapists and drug dealers, at his fucking candidacy announcement speech.

>It seems that only Black are intelligent
Think about that statement. Give it a solid minute of thought.

Pretty sure he won the Hispanic vote in Nevada primaries. Something based about them there.

>seems that only Black are intelligent ... just wtf ...

And Sup Forums has achieved in this moment this single dumbest statement in the history of the Internet. Bravo!

Shoo shoo

Since France is now 95% black, it makes sense.

That guy isn't a Sup Forumsack.

wrong. They may find it too be too much, but it will still have the effect

Then we can pay this retard to sit around and watch anime and get free healthcare forever!

They honor the dead, not worship it

Trump:
>57% of 100 million
>4% of 15 million
>40% of 14 million
That's ~63.2 million

Clinton:
>43% of 100 million
>88% of 15 million
>47% of 14 million
That's ~63.5 million.

Why do the racial demographics show a statistical tie, but most of the polls don't?

>jesus is with trump

They'll laugh the whole thing off as bullshit and never bother to find out what the witch stuff is about.

to celerate a day where we remember our beloved passed relatives and pray to almighty God to take care of them in the afterlife is voodoo?
>complaining about jewllywood and their tactics to manipulate people
>still believe in their movies and other shieet

Clinton controls the media, media controls the polls, polls are faked trying to disappoint trump voters and make them not vote

Going off of what Scott Adams said about the "Super Trump" poster in Times square (It basically just depicted Trump as superman)

He said that people will see it and think "No way, this is ridiculous, Trump isn't like superman" - but the psychological association of Trump with superman is created nonetheless

Same thing happens here

i don't know, although it is true a number of latin americans living there will not care about what has been leaked on clinton (the satanic ritual stuff), the elder hispanics wouldn't vote for someone who worships Lucifer. You might say: " bu bu but the media has been shilling for the warmonger and says he's racist as fuck", but what you don't take into account is how important it is for hispanics their faith in God. If people actually try to make them ecome aware of it they won't support her, trump might be a racist, but that is entirely different from being a satanist, something most hispanics would never tolerate.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean new york is going red. We need to persuade people to actually vote for the man.

they don't want a satanic bitch as president + they dislike illegals.

Sure, I'm just saying the meme isn't ineffective

Maybe because building a wall at border with Mexico hits cartels the most
There won't be more land smuggling that give them profits
Maybe those Latinos believe that Trump only want to wage war on cartels and illegal immigration?

PRAISE BE TO MOTHER FUCKING KEK
IM WITH HERRRRR #SPIRITCOOKING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am all for saying clinton is a satanist, or at least hangs out with them. I'm just saying it might be pushing it to say jesus is with "pussygrabbin trump"

>leak of satanic rituals

what

>"pussygrabbin trump"
it is difficult because people actually compare saying pussy/grab them by the pussy, to destroying entire countries and sending those arabs and niggers to Europe (and TPP, and wanting to make Soros happy when he's proven a fucking pieceof shit that funds terrorist groups). Also, how delicate people seem to have become, i mean Trump was hanging out with some friends and were talking about how hot a girl was, tell me, how often do we men joke around, saying that kind of stuff when having fun with out friends? people can be 100% polite all the time.

>mistyped
*can't be

Yeah, it fucking sucks how pc the western world has become. How much longer do we even have to shitpost in peace before this place gets shut down? It's all so tiresome.

Most of the fucking Hispanic people I know don't even know about the satanic rituals. The news don't even report it and I have a hard time believing they are smart enough to go online and find these stories.

It's gotta be social media

>The news don't even report it
and they never will...

How corrupted and evil of a person do you have to be to use a disabled person as a meme to make such a comment? Look in the mirror you fucking kike.

I know I'm fed up with it

election results be like

>he hasn't worked with legal mexican americans who fucking hate illegals more than we do while he was working hard discipline instilling jobs when he was younger

kek, i knew this would happen

The Spanish is wrong. At least for "Mexican" spanish

>Ny being red.

come on now

RT
TR

RETWEET FAGGOTS MAKE IT HAPPEN

CA has a better chance of going red than NY.

Somebody make this in spanish!

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY MADE IT

Posting this in churches and colleges

Spread the fucking truth then

retard that email does not contain that im not even ctr ur ctr bitch
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14333

shes a satanic whore but this is not in the email "moloch"

>latino 40.2%
>black 4.3%
wtf

yassss brilliant

they are retarded man they poll the dumbasses of chicago who kill each other

well i dunno but maybe.. those are the podesta emails you fucking faggot

neck yourself from a cliff

keep it going

you expect niggers to be smart enough to vote for their best interests?

nope, just niggers being retarded niggers voting for the same people who got them into the mess they are in.

but muh gibs

I'm glad they have based tendencies. I don't know why in the hell anyone in or from northern Mexico would support Hillary.

Trump wants to fight the cartelfags, and the shitty trade deals that are destroying our middle class and poor in both countries. And we're not going to deport good or even many marginally bad people. Violent rapists, heroin pushers and etc.. won't be free to roam in America. But not everyone will be going back, despite the rhetoric.

You enjoy Black cock don't you France. Taste mine while you're at it. I'm a muzzie so it's going to be extra delicious for you too.

Fucking blacks, god damn. The spics are annoying but geez, wtf niggers

Ayyyyyyyyyy

>Trump winning 40% of Latinos

How delusional is this board?

>Retards think Latinos are a minority in the USA

If really that many latinos are voting for Trump, then that settles it, Blacks are the problem, it's as simple as that.

This was proven false.

Legal Latino from a legal immigrant family that are all voting Trump. Have supported him from the start. MAGA

it's just niggers

If trump wins he will own Sup Forums a fucking medal!

youtube.com/watch?v=_43-8--bPns&feature=youtu.be

thats americas fault. blacks in USA for fucking ever, Mexicans just got in and they think like americans already. Move all blacks to mexico and give free visa to mexicans, and then make black mexico pay for it.

send some trucks loaded with tons watermelon and fried chicken to wherever americans vote, that will distract them, you might even draw them away from the place

Mexicans are devout Catholics, bro.

Voodoo and witchcraft in general are considered heretical.

Voodoo is more of a Creole-Protestant thing. Think Haiti, not Mexico.