So... It's the 5th of Nov. Where the fuck is the bombshell that was suppose to drop?

I'm so sick of this shit. Get worked up for days expecting Hillary to get arrested or something... AND A BIG FUCKING NOTHING.... AGAIN. Fuck you Sup Forums. I'm never believing anything you say ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b9u54/anonymous_latestanonnews_clinton_underground/?st=iv5mg0kd&sh=c1492950
express.co.uk/news/uk/729055/million-mask-march-when-where-what-time-date-location-london-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=o97R_tC9Mas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anonymous is a legion of newfags

what did you expect?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

It's the beginning of something magical.

They already dropped their bombshells. The echo chamber was alive and livid all of October. But they're too stupid to realize that circlejerking an accusation long enough doesn't make it true, so nobody actually cares.

There are more legitimate accusations against Trump than there's been against Hillary in the last four years.

No man, I was talking about the NYPD dumping all of Weiner's mail bullshit.

What is the FBI investigation, you fucking nigger?

What (((legitamate accusations))) are there against Trump?

>he actually believed larpers

And the indictments that were suppose to happen.

but user, Anonymooos released links to some pizza-paranoia Sup Forums threads

Tbh i don't even think we're going to need a Nov. 5 happening in order to win. The Dems have been imploding like crazy since the FBI reopened the case and Trump is just working even harder than he has been. A lot of my liberal friends are losing motivation to vote for her, and those that are few and far between, they're just loud in their opposition. As long as people vote and ignore polls i think we've won.

No fuckbag. The indictment stuff was from Bret Baire. Not some larpfag.

>pizza-paranoia

rolling this one

tomorrow for sure op

But...he pretty much said the same shit that was on true pundit...almost word for word. He parroted that it seems and try to pass it as "his own source"

I got 17. Not bad, but that 13-15 is hot.

Well, he did say he had an FBI informant. I don't think Bret would lie about that.

There is no investigation, there are no indictments coming.

Before 2017 I honestly expect Comey to have stepped down, and several people in that branch to lose their jobs over the leaks.

Apparently there's about 2 and a half hours to go.

Oh just fuck all this shit. Now Anonymous is saying child pedo case being brought forth in a couple of hours. Fuck this shit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b9u54/anonymous_latestanonnews_clinton_underground/?st=iv5mg0kd&sh=c1492950

Honestly it's your own fault for getting worked up. We must go by what is dropped and make connections, not by just hoping for more to be provided. Maybe there will still be arrests or videos or something, and we can be excited and deal with them when they come. But apply yourself to studying through what is already available.

>anonymous says

Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

Jury nullification

Nothing has more power than a jury of 12 people. The judge, prosecutor, police, can say all they want, but in the end its up to the jury on whats going to happen. Even if the person is guilty but they jury wants to make a statement that the government is corrupt, they can find the defendant guilty and not even have to like that person.

Its called jury nullification.

There is actually one other kind of process more powerful than a jury, and its called an election, which is a jury of a shitload of people.

No matter what the elites tell you, that this person, or that person is bad, tell them to fuck off, go out and vote, especially if its not the person who everyone is telling you to vote for. You have the power, use it.

relling

>find that person innocent and not even like that person.

It's not nice to tease the mentally challenged

it sucks when you fuck up your central thesis in a Sup Forums post

pls o pls gimme somethin goood

LMAO. 55. YOU WIN!

yeah where the fuck is it Wikileaks said this week

I know what you mean, OP. This blueballing was funny at first, but now I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm sick of James O'Keefe and his hypefaggot ways and I'm sick of wikileaks and their shitty little emails that do nothing.

If anything was truly damaging, they'd release now.

rell

Needs Hillary on it

Fuck it, rolling

I just dropped it off at the pool.

19 scares me.

That means 'next week' as in Sunday was the last day of the last week right? I know in USA it's different, Sunday is the first day of the week, but most places Monday is so I assumed that's what they meant.

WE make the bombshell happen you fagot

here it is

stupid faggots if no bomb is drop ill vote for hillary

bet the people fired at the DNC wished it was nothing

>that 4 in the pic
>444

never doubt kek

34-36 please

90% of you are Russians, you can't even vote lol

Stop waiting for fucking bombshells and deus ex machineas, life is not a fucking video game.

Go be active spokeperson and change people's minds and make 'em vote for Turmp instead of istting in front of your monitor

faggot

wtf man.... Sup Forums for 11 years and first time rolling. kys my man

Wew, lad. 69. She's a keeper....

im curious now

Can any britbongs/australians confirm what he meant about next week? Sunday is the last day of the week for you guys right?

fine we rollin

ROLLING!

>Using the white hand version

SKYKING SKYSKING DO NOT ANSWER
ALL STATIONS SNOWFALL
REPEAT ALL STATIONS SNOWFALL

holy fug!!! Anyone knows what it means just heard

It's right here. It's called bait.

kek

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSS DOO THIS!

fuck it
rolling

GIMME RAQUEL

lollin

Fucking rolling for Russell.

Honestly, 25-27 is my ideal type.

OP, I've got some bad news for you...

KEK is real.....

Rl

my inside sources at the FBI are informing that only newfags fall for larper's predictions. welcome to /pol. remember the superbowl nuke, the boyscout jambaree terrorist attack, or that romey was sure to win.

How ever many slices

Million mask march in London? I mean, I really fucking hate ernoonymoose, they're so fucking edgy I catch second hand embarassment off any of their videos, but you can't say that it's nothing at all. Nothing useful, mind you.

express.co.uk/news/uk/729055/million-mask-march-when-where-what-time-date-location-london-uk

at this point we could drop a video of Hillary Clinton saying "Nigger Nigger Nigger" while raping a Child, and Sacrificing another one to Moloch with Podesta draining it's Blood for his Spirit Cooking Party.

Then the FBI comes in and throws HRC in Jail and the Delusional Fuck Tard liberals would still go out and Vote for Muh Liberal Princess, and blame the Evil White Man and Russia for all that is wrong in the world

This world is no longer worth saving in my eyes, awaiting for God to smite us like the Dinosaurs, we deserve it at this point.

What. Sunday is the last day of the week everywhere

How are you guys so fucking stupid holy shit

IT HAPPENED A WEEK AGO
If Comey's revelation and the subsequent fallout won't win Trump the election then nothing will. Don't throw in the towel because some jackass promised something ridiculous in a shitpost that didn't come true, be thankful for what we actually got (a whole fucking lot).

I believe that Trump will win, but if he was set to lose he was set to lose way before today. All we can do is wait at this point (and vote).

Also today isn't over yet, you fucking moron.

I'm with you, my vote is officially undecided at this point, if no evidence I may decide to never vote in presidential politics ever again, just write in soros every year and let him figure it out

>

someone is actually sane on pol, unbeleebable

roll plz

ayyy

Rollerino

omfg Alyssa babe

Praise kek

Believing anything they say in the first place was your biggest mistake.

Sunday is the first day of the week for some odd reason probably religion. God decreed that you should rest before working, he's /our guy

Double Dubs of Truth
>Self Get

rollolol

We've been telling you guys it's literally nothing, you never listen

stalking pls

Never believe anything they announce, 99% of the time they have nothing and that 1% is fucking rare.

Even for us germans sunday is the last day of the week

It should already be damaging. It should bring down some of the most powerful people in the country.

It's just that apparently no one gives a shit. I hate this world.

This is but the first step in ceasing to be a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=o97R_tC9Mas
Anonymous are nigging out in london, that's all

He last email release showed she likes pineapple on pizza. LOCKHERUP

This whole election made me swallow a class-1 red pill: political convictions are purely genetic. You might have your political opinions swayed from time to time due to various influences, but your core politial belief remains and is determined only and only by genes. Why do certain political types have similar phenotypes? Why do they talk in similar fashion, even when being isolated from each other? This election made me realize that our struggle goes far deeper than just fighting against hugboxes. It's our blood against their blood. There is no agreement through political discourse.

In the end, fortune smiled upon us in this age. Both candidates don't just represent some opinions. They represent paradigms and only now I truly understand why Nietzsche said that the basis of all political and social events is mere physiology. Perhaps this knowledge will become widespread after the election. Perhaps it will grant us the antidote to the diversity doctrine.

Half of my co-workers started talking positively about Trump for the first time in this election after he released the details of his health care plan. They still think he's a racist and a sexist though, and there hasn't been any success in changing their minds.

>mfw you were rused

SHALADAY

What if she likes them combined? Hawaiian pizza?

>believing anything these drumfkins say coming up with their fantasies of ways drumf can still win like saying she will be arrested

Sup Forums BTFO