So we can all agree that CAD is one of the most poetic webcomics of all time, right?

so we can all agree that CAD is one of the most poetic webcomics of all time, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cad-comic.com/comic/the-game-games-bowl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

second only to sonichu really

>baby-sized controller
This is funnier than Loss, desu.

Oh that's what that is. Art's so shit, I couldn't tell the controller was supposed to be tiny.

>so we can all agree
fuck off back to your containment board you faggot

CAD will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first webcomic I discovered and it introduced me to webcomics in general.
I read all of it during a few hot summer days years ago and I unironically loved it. I excitedly waited every M-W-F for a new one.
But slowly I just kind of drifted away from it and looking back I don't know what the fuck did I ever see in it. So yes, this one will always be a personal kind of "What the fuck was wrong with me" melancholic deal.

whoa wait hold on....

people enjoy cad?

Yes.

I don't get it. I'm assuming it's something too deep for me.

its just tim the pedo fuckley trying to make shit real

I'll see if I can't find the strip that set up the tiny controller's existence.

There's a time and a place to be 13, user. Don't blame yourself.

In 2002 I was on a Megaman sprite comic kick.

fite me

This was after the widely maligned miscarriage arc. Ethan had made a tiny xbox controller for his baby so he could force him to love video games as much as he does because nothing is more important than video games.

While I dig through the archives, which are actually REALLY nice for webcomic archives (save for one problem), I'll post anything else that I find.

Including this one, where Lilah blames herself for being depressed after her miscarriage.

It's too damn wordy of course but I don't think you can just take words out without losing something. Needs an actual re-write.

Is this loss?

>bob and george has been dead longer than it is alive
>commentary still isn't complete

That wall-of-text is huge!

Okay, I'm either misremembering the character or Buckley changed her character design a third time.

In case you don't remember, I think this is the girl whose character design Buckley stole from a Google search. He changed it a second time, which was little more than a recoloring. Now she's bland here.

>I was sad and distant after losing a baby and it was my fault! I'm sorry!
Neat

For sale. Baby X-Box controller. Never used.

Alright, I found it.

This is literally the only set-up for the baby 360 controller.

The characterization actually isn't that bad here. It gets across how square-head is gently trying to engage his friend who from his short, blunt responses (and position behind the closed door), is emotionally distant for some reason. I didn't even know the miscarriage context but the basic interaction comes across.

The sad thing about Buckley is that he isn't totally incompetent but has gotten away with being lazy and never improving.

The best part of pre reboot CAD was how nothing was ever Ethan's fault and everyone was constantly apologizing to him and telling him he was great. It was a peek into a damaged person's psyche, like a more subtle Sonichu.

>that foreshadowing
Buckley is truly ahead of his time.

I mean he wasn’t wrong

Okay, I was wrong. This chick is from 2008; the punk chick from Google Images is from 2010. So I did remember it wrong.

Probably because the chick here didn't appear again after being used as bait.

>CAD actually became funnier than Penny Arcade
>CAD actually improved it's art style over time while Penny Arcade devolved
Never saw it coming

Animated series > The webcomic

>CAD actually became funnier
Don't push it. Penny Arcade just became less funny than CAD, which stayed at the same mediocrity

You mean the annotated series

>Baby video game controller
>Plays it as dramatic

Jesus Christ. That may actually be even dumber than Loss.

>The idea of "what if he doesn't like playing video games" never exists

Truly a master storyteller.

>president amends laws
THE SEPARATION OF POWERS DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

It's okay, Trump probably did his own executive order to undo it.

>communists abolish civics education
>younger generation don't understand how democracy works
>they don't bat an eye when authoritarians exceed their legal mandate and rule like petty kings
baka tbqh

CHURCH OF FUCKING GAMING

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

B U C K L E Y
U
C
K
L
E
Y

You think that's bad?
cad-comic.com/comic/the-game-games-bowl/

Tim Buckley wrote a near-50 page short story parodying Battle Royale and The Hunger Games, all about video games.

I miss Chef Brian.

They're both shit. You're just splitting shit-hairs

>baby sized controller
Oh god I just got it

Op is right, this is literally perfect

For sale
Baby sized X-Box controller
Never used