Why the fuck is he doing a rally in MN? TRUMP GO TO NV!!!!

why the fuck is he doing a rally in MN? TRUMP GO TO NV!!!!

the lines have shifted

Dems have already rigged Nevada. Trump's internal polls show he has a chance in Minnesota. There is going to a huge rust belt surprise that the democrats haven't anticipated

>pic related - nevada

He is going to NV today and he is pushing offense making them shit there pants.

and how many of them will be voting for him?

Simple he is doing well in internal polling and knows be can win. Dont see any recent publc polls for MN. Trump has spent millions on internal polls. His calm attitude recently means he is happy with results.

these airport events are smart as hell. he could do a dozen of these in a day if his campaign organized them.

>get off Trump Force 1
>give 25 min speech
>get back on
>fly 20 min to next location
>repeat

He will take MN

What do you think this is retard?

>Tom Steyer
>Mi Familia Vota
>Voto Latino
>Univision

Know these names. Especially Tome Steyer.

These orgs are not going to sponsor an event in an area with Trump supporters. They would NEVER host such an event if 40% of the attendees voted Trump.

Wake the fuck up.

they wouldn't know if they vote trump or not, that's sort of the point

He's going to Reno today you fucking retard

In Nevada voted trump no one likes Hillary. Nevada will be a beautiful crimson this Tuesday. Check em

heard donald hired some extra security for the event

lol why the fuck is he doing a rally ANYWHERE?

he has lost.

Vegas faggot here. I hate this city so much. Early voter surge reports are true I'm afraid. Since I'm an idiot, I voted last minute. Line was filled even at the last hour.

Line did not look like Trump supporters at all.....at all. I hope we go red still....

For your sake you'd better hope not.

I think it's a cheap way to get a few percentage points as people will be like "he's in our state? No one comes to our state! *swoon*"

Sheriffs department is on your side mr trump

Some user posted a bunch of Nevada polls and analysis last night, and it showed a pretty confortable lead un Nevada.

Trust me, places like Nevada and NM are HUGE on gun rights, Hillary lost a lot of votes there because of her position.

They are rigging it in EV but from my sources in NV basically it is Trumpland, don't worry